Its coming..

General Discussion
Red Dead Redemption 2 is sooo close.
No thanks. Gimme the new Borderlands.
Who cares about that garbage?
Oh boy, yet another open world game filled with content that gets boring after the first 5 hours.

Pass.
Friday can’t come soon enough! And I’m ready for Borderlands 3 as well.
10/21/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Fiznazzle

Yes plz :)
10/21/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Fherra
Oh boy, yet another open world game filled with content that gets boring after the first 5 hours.

Pass.

She said while playing BFA
10/21/2018 04:01 PMPosted by Fiznazzle

10/21/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Aesadai
Friday can’t come soon enough! And I’m ready for Borderlands 3 as well.

Siren approves. ^.^
I really enjoyed the first game, but I just can't get excited for the new one. I just know Rockstar is going to destroy the game with microtransactions given their recent track record with GTA online.

I'm really hoping i'm wrong though.
Red Dead is fine. Cyberpunk 2077 can't get here fast enough.
10/21/2018 04:00 PMPosted by Stoufs
Red Dead Redemption 2 is sooo close.

no its not in typical fashion it'll be like 1-2 years for the pc port.
Yeah, can't wait to play it on my Xbox One! I've missed that thing, not a lot that I like lately.

Red dead one was so good that I was overjoyed when you could also play it on Xbox One, transferred from my old 360.

It captured that "old west, riding along on a horse, dragging a lassoed bad guy behind you" feel more than any other game!

I wanted to like Borderlands, but I can't play them; I can't play first person. It isn't a medical/perception thing, I just can't do it. I had them both for Xbox 360, but just can't get into a game where I'm a floating gun and its hard for me to get my bearings on where the character is at.

I passed on Destiny and Destiny 2 as well as Overwatch, for the same reasons. They would have had so much money from me, if they'd only put in third person.

Cyberpunk 2077 had some interest for me, then the same thing happened (only 1st Person, if I recall.)
10/21/2018 05:05 PMPosted by Baltharn
10/21/2018 04:05 PMPosted by Fherra

Pass.

She said while playing BFA

Am I? Or maybe I just have a sub because my 9 year old randomly will want to play WoW together for a couple hours.

Or you could keep assuming I'm being a hypocrite without knowing jack all. :)