Looking for a guild, Any realm

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

i am a returning player, i am male 34 years old, played since vanilla and took a brake on pandaria, come back from warlords of draenor, and did not like it to i go away again, i finaly come back again for good to wow, and i am looking for a raiding guild that i can grow with and call home for good.

i have experience militaristic raiding guilds, i can make most raid times on week days, can raid 3 to 5 hours, thats fine, i am reliable and will go ready for the fights, as a old school player i know the meaning of reseach fights and know your duty on the boss fights.

did all in vanilla even killed Cthun, did not finish naxx, got stuck at Horsemen, back in the day, Finish all BC, finish the sunwell pre nerf, got my hand of adal title, on WOTLK, i have the undying, starcaller and alone in the dark achivements to prove i was a decent raider.

in a few words i can offer, someone reliable for raid days, on time, ready, willing to wipe all what is needed for learn fights, mature, that will learn and listen feebadck of any type. (miss so much old wow, you didnt have to say ilevel, people on the realm will look at your toon and see set pieces and know what you have done) but yeah i have TWO WEEKS playing again and i am barely 328 ilevel, not much you can do alone for gear and the RNG stuff implemented sometimes just wont help you at all...

i am willing to transfer to any realm too, i playa hunter and paladin 120 atm, and a 110 priest who i could level fast, but i am looking more to play a hunter, i know its prolly the most overpopulated class ever, but oh well, it is what it is.

Hope theres a spot for me somewhere, thanks for read this. see ya all and goodluck and have fun peeps!
Hi there! Our guild, Dulce Bellum[A] on Whisperwind, is recruiting at this moment and you seem like a perfect fit! If you'd like to talk a bit more about raid times/progression feel free to add me on bnet Jorsh#11327

I have a forum post on here if you'd like to read up a bit more about our guild! Look forward to speaking with you!
Hi there I don’t want to be too long winded on here but we are a raiding guild in thrall. We raid t/w and talking about another from 8:30 to 10:30 usually a little longer. We currently need all classes to fill our core group. My in game mail is Greynine-Thrall or BNet: LooseLiquid#1633. I am a 29 year old male and most the other guild yes are upper twenties. Send me a chat if interested or have questions.
Hello all! Now that RL has settled down, a group of us are looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding and pushing through Mythic content again.

Our Raid Lead is a previous top 100 US guild player and the rest of us are solid experienced players with various AOTC and mythic achievements.

Raid Days: Sunday & Monday [Will consider Tues if we need a third day for new content]
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm CST; we pull quickly!

Expectations:
- Know your class/spec and be prepared for raids, or you'll sit out [sorry!]
- Team > self attitude
- Helpful and respectful to everyone
- No cliques/drama

For raiding, we NEED:
- DPS with OS as tank (MT positions are filled)
- 1 DPS with OS as heals
- 1-2 healers for Mythic (currently have priest/druid/pally)
- Ranged DPS; (lock/mage would be nice.. haven't seen those in a while!)
- All skilled and versatile players will be considered!

Other info:
- Currently have a Community set up until Mythic ready
- We use Discord
- Working on website for application purposes
- We are taking our time recruiting the RIGHT people for Mythic content!

Questions? Feel free to msg me on bnet: Ashley1640#1792
** Yes, I'm posting on an alt for privacy until we make the move!
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 5/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 non prot paladin tank, prefer brew. 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

**Raid Schedule**
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is ***required** for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Hey Quazor,

Limit Break on Lightbringer sounds like it might be the home you are looking for. We are laid back community focused on quality over quantity with many long time MMO players from WoW and other MMOs.

We actively do a variety of events, and have a solid raid group in need of more DPS, and are welcoming of all skill and experience levels.

You can learn more about us here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769697185

If you are interested drop me a line on Bnet at Aya#11373
Hope to hear from you soon.
We are always looking for more rDPS. I don't know exactly what times you are looking for, but we raid Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST (mythic 2 day), 3/8M atm. If that is at all jives with your schedule, feel free to give me an add!
Conzeula#1172
www.scrawnygrabbers.com
House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We're a two night heroic progression guild that's been going since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone's time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Iridin#1658.

HOUSE OF ZUG
Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.
House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)
Faction: Horde
Timezone: US-East Coast
Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)
Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

=== WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT? ===

ATMOSPHERE
Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION
House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY
House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY
House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS
We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE
Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION
House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill--only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM
We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY
House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to our mobile chat room on GroupMe and Facebook page.

Visit Our Website & Apply
www.houseofzug.com
Hey, I'm the GM for The Horizon, a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Lightbringer. We raid Saturdays/Sundays from 5pm - 8pm PST and are currently 8/8 H, 1/8 M. I'm looking to grow and build our roster to have a strong group going into 8.1 and would love to talk to you regarding joining our team!
We are a 8/8 Heroic / 1/8 Mythic on dragonblight / fenris US horde guild looking to add to our raid team. We raid 3 nights a week from 9pm est to 11:30. I will link our recruitment about us at the bottom. If you want to do a trial or for more info add me on discord Castlegreyskull#0327

Mythic Mischief Is a Dragonblight - Fenris US guild that focuses on having a good time while pushing end game content. We formed at the start of Nighthold and have grown to a top end guild on our server block. We have earned AoTC for every raid tier of legion. We are currently 8/8 normal and 8/8 heroic and 1/8 Mythic for uldir. We have a strong group of raiders but are looking to Fill in some holes in our Battle For Azeroth raid team. Our raid days and times are as follows Sun-Tues 6-8:30Pm PST. We are currently in need of 3 strong ranged DPS (Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Balance, Shadow) and a Holy Paladin. We will consider any exceptional raider so feel free to get a hold of us if you are interested. Please contact greyskull#0327 on discord for more information

Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/257122/
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/dragonblight/Mythic%20Mischief
Hi! If you haven't found a guild, contact me on discord @ Pest#1463 :)
Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• 1 TANK: Prefer Paladin, Monk, or Demon Hunter but open to all

• 1+ OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 1-3+ HEALERS: Druid(*), Monk(*), Paladin, Priest, Shaman(*)

• 1+ OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 5+ RANGE DPS: Druid, Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock

• 5+ MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Paladin(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
WB to WoW Quazor. You didn't specify the type of Raiding guild you were LF (there are multiple "types" in Modern WoW haha), so I'll post below what we're about. Nice to see another Classic WoW player coming back to the game. My info is at the end if you're interested =D

About us:
Raids are on T/W 7pm server (8pm EST), depending on your preference of raid days. We are very flexible with our groups and don't have what is known as "raid teams". We do not do Mythic raiding (the mentality is too toxic for what we are). We will go as far as we can into Heroics, however, and plan on getting AotC. We do not ask our raiders to research fights outside the game. Just know we raid for fun and like to learn the fights as we go. Efficiency isn't our goal, fun is. You are welcome to do personal research if you wish, however, if you enjoy min-maxing. Attendance is not mandatory. RL first always and you will never be pressured to be there. First and foremost, we want to be your home on Azeroth.

Impromptu Alt raids on other weeknights if we have enough interested.

M+ without having to use Raider.io is super important to us as a guild and we are always LFM people M+ folks so PuGing M+ is optional, not mandatory.

We also do Pet Battle Tournaments (SC2 double-elimination style brackets) weekly. We cycle the night each week. Sometimes Monday, Thursday and Sunday depending on the week. Prizes to be had such as gold, mounts, pets, toys, etc.

Warmode WQ PvP, Arena and Mythic+is our focus on non-raid, non-pet battle nights.

Generic Guild Info:
Only friendly, non-toxic people. Asmongold and Sodapoppin fanboys need not apply.
Unlimited Guild Repairs to members and their alts.
Guild Discord to hangout with some of the most friendly members of the Alliance.
Free items in our FREEBIES bank tab to help you level through BfA.
Sweet, sweet Kul Tiras-themed tabard and ranks.
An amazing GM who loves to come to the assistance of members being attacked by Horde filth.
No silly rules other than to be respectful to others.

Obligatory Alliance RP recruitment post: =D
We are looking for able bodied Alliance members who seek to end the Horde permanently. For too long have our leaders tried to find peace with these savages only to be backstabbed time and time again. The burning of Teldrassil was the final straw. Who among you has the courage to end these heathens once and for all? Will you join this noble crusade? What say you!? In Daelin's name!
FOR TELDRASSIL!
FOR KUL TIRAS!
FOR THE ALLIANCE!

keihndeth#1251
<Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
  • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
  • Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 8/8
  • Mythic: 1/8

Current Needs
  • Tank - [HIGH]
  • DPS - [HIGH] Ranged Preferred
  • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Or Disc/Holy Priest Preferred! Competent DPS OS is a plus.

Contact
Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
Website - https://faceroll.org
About <REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.

We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
2/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
10/11 Mythic Antorus

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Raid Teams
Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Apocrypha - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 9:30pm to 1am CST
Days: Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir, 7/8 Normal Uldir
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Heroic Raid Team
Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir
Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
Guild Name: Patchwerk
Realm: [H] Dark Iron
Contacts: Energee, Patbatemans, Mcsqueebles
Battle-Tag: Geesicks#1950, TvThief#1156, mcsqueeb#1267
Current Progression: 7/8H, 1/8M Uldir

At our core, we're a tight knit group of RL friends, that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC each tier and progress into mythic as much as possible. Most all of us are active in game and discord daily, and are good with helping each other when needed. A bunch of us are big into Mythic+s and try to get everyone 9 or 10s at a minimum each week.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time
Alt raid on Sundays 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Currently need a tank or exceptional healer for main raid. Also, looking to grow our guild community, and accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, Mythic+ runners, and casuals. As we grow, we will be starting up a second raid, so we will need leaders for it.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message us.
Guild Name: The Enchanted
Server: Hyjal/US
Faction: Horde
Focus: PvE Progression Raiding
Progression: 3/8H
Schedule: 9pm-11pm EST/6pm-8pm PST (server) Tues, Wed, and Thur.
Voice Server: Discord
Btag: Raid Leader - Vessasin84#1316 or GM - Siere#1570...

Hi! I'm the GM of The Enchanted guild. We've been around for 9 years and are looking to add a new face to our raiding roster. We are a close knit, social guild looking to progress together. Feel free to contact us with any questions <3. Thanks!
Hi Quazor, we are recruiting for our heroic runs. Let me know if you would like to join us! We're all a bunch of old school hard core raiders as well, 30+.

Faction: Alliance
Server: US-Lightbringer
Name: Undeserved
Progress: 7/8 H

Hello, Undeserved is a casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic raid content. We would like to start downing the first few bosses on mythic raid in the future however we simply don’t have a constant 20+ player attendance, we average around 12-14 raiders at the moment. We are a group of adults with many years of WoW experience, many of us started in Vanilla and have been playing together off and on. We raid on two nights a week (Tuesday/Thursday) with a third optional raid night (Monday), usually used for running alts through raids. We are very chill and like to poke jabs at each other through some silly banter throughout the raid night. We ask you don’t take any jokes too seriously as none of it is personal. We have both male and female members; and we come from all walks of life.

Loot is always set to personal, if an item is not kept we simply roll for it and whoever has the highest roll is given the loot. Many guild members also run high mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. We always try to help ensure every member has done at least one high key for their weekly chest. A few of us also PVP quite a bit in BGs and rated Arenas.

What you can except from Undeserved?
-A relax and fun raiding environment
-Fair and personal loot, we will never force you to give items away unless you choose to do so.
-Competitive DPS, we do log our raids and many of our members parsing 90% on Warcraft logs.
-Constant raid progress
-Good communications via Discord

What we expect from you/requirements:
-Age older then 21
-Attend raid nights on Tuesday and Thursday at 8 PM EST. (Monday at 8 PM is our optional raid night)
-Come to raid prepared, this includes bringing your own flasks, potions, and personal food. We often will have feasts provided and guildies are often kind enough to hand out some flasks but you should always come with your own!
-Bring a positive attitude
-Know how to play your class effectively and understand the boss mechanics

We are looking for the below classes. This is not a requirement but would be great if you happen to play the following:
Druid – Boomy/Resto
DK – Unholy/Frost
Warlock
Mage
Range DPS

If you’re interested, message me here or discord (Newy#0922).

https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Undeserved
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/lightbringer/undeserved
Sargeras[H] REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Hi Quazor,

We have need of a hunter for our mythic team. Here are our particulars:

Firehawk-Proudmoore, 1/8M. Tues, Wed 6-9, Thurs 6-8.

Add me and lets see if we are a fit for you. Shadowdancer#1115