5/8M Mistweaver

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a new guild after being discarded by guildies I considered friends. Have a 1200+ Raider IO M+ score, as well. Looking for a competent guild that wants Cutting Edge. I have logs and references upon request.

I can raid virtually any day from Mon-Friday. I cannot raid weekends. Times don't matter, either. Don't care about faction - I've played both horde and alliance.

I'm a dedicated raider who has been raiding since Vanilla - I'm loyal to a fault, and I'm a huge team player. I'm the first person to volunteer to sit if needed.

Leave guild spam below, if you're interested.
would love to chat with you 4/8M raid times are tuesday to thursday 7pm cst to 1030pm cst add my btag if you would like to chat (fleet#1643)

cheers!
Hello all! Now that RL has settled down, a group of us are looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding and pushing through Mythic content again.

Our Raid Lead is a previous top 100 US guild player and the rest of us are solid experienced players with various AOTC and mythic achievements.

Raid Days: Sunday & Monday [Will consider Tues if we need a third day for new content]
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm CST; we pull quickly!

Expectations:
- Know your class/spec and be prepared for raids, or you'll sit out [sorry!]
- Team > self attitude
- Helpful and respectful to everyone
- No cliques/drama

For raiding, we NEED:
- DPS with OS as tank (MT positions are filled)
- 1 DPS with OS as heals
- 1-2 healers for Mythic (currently have priest/druid/pally)
- Ranged DPS; (lock/mage would be nice.. haven't seen those in a while!)
- All skilled and versatile players will be considered!

Other info:
- Currently have a Community set up until Mythic ready
- We use Discord
- Working on website for application purposes
- We are taking our time recruiting the RIGHT people for Mythic content!

Questions? Feel free to msg me on bnet: Ashley1640#1792
** Yes, I'm posting on an alt for privacy until we make the move!
<Whiskey Brigade> on US-Eredar
3rd Mythic Argus kill on the server
3/8 Mythic Uldir

We are a mythic raiding guild that has progressed through current content since Burning Crusade.

Raid Times
Tue/Wed/Thurs 8:15pm-11:30pm central (server time) (9-12 EST)

Class recruitment is currently open to RANGED DPS classes, but we would like to snag a solid Mistweaver. Please reach out to us:
Trazgul: Discord – TrazLander#5347 or BNET - TrazLander#1511
Capitally 8-11pm PST, 6/8M prob get myth this wk, need heals Seepy#11342
Adapt- Area 52 - Horde 6/8 Mythic
We are looking for others who want to push ranks on a 3-day schedule and just wants to play with other skilled people in a productive environment

Application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAD6mZSxF1qCNoI4V9tm602epRYvkZtFwJj8CwzS_4UrAEHg/viewform

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 8:15-11:30 EST
Wednesday 8:15-11:30 EST
Thursday 8:15-11:30 EST

4/8M Minimum Requirement

Our needs:

Ranged Dps
Rogue
Mistweaver
Resto druid
Resto Shaman

As well as any other exceptional players please apply, as we are always recruiting good players!

Adapt is seeking solid players to join our core. We have players who have VERY high end experience, and are looking to push content.

Expectations
A potential applicant would do well in making sure they meet all of these requirements:

A level of skill sufficient to compete with the best players in the game
An unwavering commitment to guild progression
A willingness to sit from a fight for a stronger composition
Experience in raiding for the role you are applying for
A relaxed play style and a sense of humor
Logs that demonstrate your capabilities as a player on the character you are applying with

Environment
Adapt is an extremely close guild, with an exceptionally active social network, frequent joking and a very calm atmosphere.

Goals
While progressing quickly is our primary goal as a guild, we're never willing to sacrifice our enjoyment of the game in pursuit of ranks. We aim to maintain a roster of players who enjoy raiding together. Toxic players, even if they perform incredibly well, are never welcome here.

If you have any questions prior to applying, you may speak to an online officer:

Macro#11648
Uvax#11789
Vampt#1932
Hope to hear from you!
<Salt Factory> 8/8H 5/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / "The Pretty one"- Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer - Tida#1933
Healing officer / "The Dumb one" -Jogreyr#1608[/b]
<Almost Heroes>
Region: US
Server: Area-52
Faction: Horde
Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST
Raid Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.
Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit https://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#
https://discord.gg/q6D8B8K
Recruitment contact:
Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!
Sargeras[H] REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
ABOUT US
Helix is a guild formed in BFA by a group of veterans that have known each other for years. We were previously known as Purge from Stormreaver, with the following accomplishments:
- Tier 16 14/14H 25m US 201
- Tier 16 14/14H 10m US 107
- Tier 15 13/13H 10m US 266

Our raid schedule is relatively light compared to other progression guilds, so we expect all of our raiders to perform at their best at all times. If you are unable or unwilling to take criticism for a mistake, this is not the guild for you. While no one plays perfectly 100% of the time, mispulls, stupid deaths, and poor overall performance will be called out and you will be expected to improve.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
- Ranged DPS (Lock, Hunter, Mage)
- Melee DPS (Rogue, Warrior)
- Healer (Monk)

We are always looking to expand our roster with strong, motivated, and experienced raiders. High performing trials will earn a core spot. We are a competitive bunch and trials should be expected to keep up on meters and execute fight mechanics without issue.

SCHEDULE
- Tuesday 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. CST
- Wednesday 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. CST
- Thursday 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. CST

CONTACT
- BTag: Burtis#11734 / Discord: Kurtis#2708
- BTag: Takatsuki#11200 / Discord: Takatsuki#5180

Apply @ http://bit.ly/HelixGuild
Bumping! Can transfer and faction change TODAY!
[A]<Iris> on Emerald Dream, we're 6/8M.

Raids are Sun/Mon 7-11 CST.

We are primarily mid-twenties or older and generally try to maintain a mature and relaxed environment, raiding two nights but keeping up CE level progression.

Naaldira#1635, add and we can chat about it to see if it's a good fit.
Uppity!
<Testudo> [A] on Dalaran US is a 2-night semi-hardcore raiding guild.

We are currently 8/8 H, 1/8M Uldir. We are looking for exceptional players as we push for Cutting Edge in Mythic!

Raid times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST (Progression) | Sundays 8-11 EST we do Normal/Heroic clears for alts/casual members. We also do M+ nightly.

Server/Faction: Dalaran US / Alliance

Needed classes/specs:

DPS: Hunter (High), Monk (High), Mage (pref. frost) (Medium). Melee core is full (besides Monk), seeking ranged applicants at this time.
Tank: Needed (Backup tank needed for keystones, off night raids, main raid)
Healer: Needed (Backup needed with DPS mainspec/OS)

If you are interested in joining our guild, please feel free to fill out an application on our discord! To do so, follow the discord link provided below, head to the #guild_applicant channel. Once there please read the pinned message and post according to the template provided.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/3PyKMnP

About us: A small group of us came together during ToS with the mutual goal of progressing through the current mythic content. Our main philosophy is that we want to have a fun community with focused progression. Additionally, we feel raid spots should be competitive and those who are not performing in their role will be asked to sit until they are able to improve. We have an active discord, like to joke around between pulls, and generally promote a fun but serious raid environment. Our biggest needs are players who are consistent with attendance, come prepared and have a progression focused attitude. We finished our first tier raiding mythic (ABT) 6/11M and hope to start BFA strong with Cutting Edge!

If you need to reach us please feel free to contact:

BNET: combatwombat#1411 (me) or Discord: combatwombat#7971 (best way to reach me)

You can also contact one of our officers below:

BNET: Kkbay#1884 or Discord: Discord Larli#7741
BNET: Picclo#1865 or Discord: Picclo#4429
BNET: Hailskiba#1626 or Discord: Hixx#0238
BNET: Subrogation#1986 or Discord: Subrogation#5831
<Testudo> [A] on Dalaran US is a 2-night semi-hardcore raiding guild.

We are currently 8/8 H, 1/8M Uldir. We are looking for exceptional players as we push for Cutting Edge in Mythic!

Raid times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST (Progression) | Sundays 8-11 EST we do Normal/Heroic clears for alts/casual members. We also do M+ nightly.

Server/Faction: Dalaran US / Alliance

Needed classes/specs:

DPS: Hunter (High), Monk (High), Mage (pref. frost) (Medium). Melee core is full (besides Monk), seeking ranged applicants at this time.
Tank: Needed (Backup tank needed for keystones, off night raids, main raid)
Healer: Needed (Backup needed with DPS mainspec/OS)

If you are interested in joining our guild, please feel free to fill out an application on our discord! To do so, follow the discord link provided below, head to the #guild_applicant channel. Once there please read the pinned message and post according to the template provided.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/3PyKMnP

About us: A small group of us came together during ToS with the mutual goal of progressing through the current mythic content. Our main philosophy is that we want to have a fun community with focused progression. Additionally, we feel raid spots should be competitive and those who are not performing in their role will be asked to sit until they are able to improve. We have an active discord, like to joke around between pulls, and generally promote a fun but serious raid environment. Our biggest needs are players who are consistent with attendance, come prepared and have a progression focused attitude. We finished our first tier raiding mythic (ABT) 6/11M and hope to start BFA strong with Cutting Edge!

If you need to reach us please feel free to contact:

BNET: combatwombat#1411 (me) or Discord: combatwombat#7971 (best way to reach me)

You can also contact one of our officers below:

BNET: Kkbay#1884 or Discord: Discord Larli#7741
BNET: Picclo#1865 or Discord: Picclo#4429
BNET: Hailskiba#1626 or Discord: Hixx#0238
BNET: Subrogation#1986 or Discord: Subrogation#5831
Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA.

Currently 6/8M

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST

Currently recruiting
Healers (Priest [Disc/Holy], Resto druid, Holy pally)
DPS (Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Monk)
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:

[F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content.

What You Can Expect:

In return, we offer a healthy, fun, competitive, non-toxic raid environment where we aim to clear content quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.

You can find more information about our team here: http://bit.ly/fteamoutline

To apply: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=fury

To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit https://www.eternal-kingdom.com

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)

Let's slay some dragons!
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 2/8M <Optimal Baddies>
We are Optimal Baddies, a recently formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with roots dating back to classic that is aiming to be cutting edge in BfA and all future expansions
Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM EST

Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday 9PM-11:30PM EST

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Requirements
Visit www.optimalbaddies.com for an in-depth view of raider requirements and expectations
Loot!

For loot distribution we use RCLootcouncil and take into account gear-value, performance, and attendance.
Recruitment!

We are looking for damage and healers of all classes, especially Disc/Holy and mage to trial for our mythic roster. All trials are expected to be ready to raid for an upcoming raid night.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord at https://discord.gg/YqnwD5s if interested.
Hey there, this is Lana with <Business Class> on US-Sargeras! I would love the chance to speak with you! We are currently very interested in a mw monk to round out our healing team!

Progression – 6/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic
Raid Times – Tue/W/Thur at 8:00PM-11:30PM EST

Tenure – On Sargeras since MoP. We're a guild that has lasted the test of time, and will not be going anywhere!
Loot – We've embraced personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Consumables – Food and Flasks are provided for each raid day.
Website – www.BC-Guild.com (currently under construction w/ changes)
Application Discord – https://discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr

--- contacts ---
Aurora#12172 (My Btag) - Lana#2830 (My Discord)
Rowin#1764 (GM-Btag)

In addition to main raid, we do weekly heroic alt runs on Sat, sales runs (both raids and M+), push M+ and other fun guild events on off nights. Our number one goal is maintaining our positive environment so that members are excited to log on and work together. You'll find us to have wonderful sense of humors, and we enjoy engaging in fun activities as a team, both in raid and out. Our discord is active on daily basis, where every night you'll find members playing WoW and other games together, or simply on to chat. I hope you'll check us out!

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! I am very reachable by either Bnet or Discord. I'd love the chance to chat with you :)
Hi there! <Slightly Tilted> is a progression guild on Mal'Ganis [H]. We are currently 5/8 mythic on a 2 day per week schedule. We expect to attain Cutting Edge in each tier of BFA.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are always looking to add great players, and your expectations and progression line up very well with ours.

If you'd like to take a look at the overall quality of our guild, feel free to take a look at our wowaudit spreadsheet here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9RQ1g9vQ2_vpYv0092lf0M55UJfBEGhx56mZPI688g/edit#gid=241918221

Our guild's wowprogress can be found at https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Feel free to submit an application at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWErdq5oR or add me or our GM on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187

GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#198
Hey Washed Up is recruiting exceptional players for it's roster. I feel you would be an exceptional fit to our team. Let me fill you in with some quick and simple information about Washed Up. We are located on Zul'jin Horde with the data center being in Chicago!

Raid Days- Tues, Wed, Sunday
8-12:30 est

Progression-
6/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir

Feel free to whisper me ingame or hit me up on real ID @ Katyperry#1905 with any questions or concerns