The only fun left in WoW is...

General Discussion
The Forums. There is much more fun here on the forums than there is in game.
10/26/2018 05:29 AMPosted by Saralocks
There is much more fun here on the forums than there is in game.
Okay then, I’m sure Blizzard doesn’t care if you pay 15/mo to sit on the forums.
I still enjoy collecting transmogs and BGs. Wish BG Q-times weren't so poop though...and I could still get gear upgrades from it :(
I have to admit, these days I spend more time here reading others talk about the game rather than actually playing the game. When I log in I play about 30 min at a time before I bored and log.
If you are not enjoying the actual game, then unsub. No point of being here if you are not playing the game and having fun.
10/26/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Lunnaya
If you are not enjoying the actual game, then unsub. No point of being here if you are not playing the game and having fun.

Will you take your laughing pumpkin off your head and not tell people to unsub. Still gotta have an active sub or gametime to post here on the forums.
I'm fairly certain you are joking (or half-joking), but I just wanted to make the point that the only thing that has really kept me playing for over ten years are my friends...both the one that got me started playing at the beginning, and those that I've gained along the way. If they weren't still here, I'd have left during WoD.
10/26/2018 05:35 AMPosted by Saralocks

Will you take your laughing pumpkin off your head and not tell people to unsub. Still gotta have an active sub or gametime to post here on the forums.

No, I keep helmet

Having a sub to post on forums is just plain stupid

Why don't stay off the forums since you've made forums quit post at least half a dozen times.
10/26/2018 05:37 AMPosted by Soulprison

Why don't stay off the forums since you've made forums quit post at least half a dozen times.

Never have quitted wow
Okay.
Old content is fun. BFA is terrible though.
I only come to the forums when I can't play WoW, which I think is much more fun than the forums. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
10/26/2018 05:37 AMPosted by Lunnaya
Having a sub to post on forums is just plain stupid
For some, 100k gold isn't that much. I made over 1 million gold in the last month of Legion prior to the prepatch just running gold missions on my characters.
Not for me! I only prowl the forums during down time at work. At home I'm too busy happily playing WoW to be on the forums. :-D
10/26/2018 05:31 AMPosted by Mistblossom
Okay then, I’m sure Blizzard doesn’t care if you pay 15/mo to sit on the forums.

i did exactly that from April 2015 to May 2017. i did log in for various things like Anniversary week but i definitely needed to escape garrison burnout and not being able to use my flying mounts
10/26/2018 05:39 AMPosted by Lunnaya
10/26/2018 05:37 AMPosted by Soulprison

Never have quitted wow

Never said you did. With how many times you've "quit" these forums you shouldn't be here.

My point has something to do with stones and glass houses.
10/26/2018 06:04 AMPosted by Darthvixen
10/26/2018 05:31 AMPosted by Mistblossom

i did exactly that from April 2015 to May 2017. i did log in for various things like Anniversary week but i definitely needed to escape garrison burnout and not being able to use my flying mounts

And there’s nothing wrong with that. Your money.

I personally don’t see the point of subbing to the forums of a game you don’t play. How do you stay interested? I’m only here more than on the game because I can access forums at work. I can’t play WoW at work. I guess I could, if I wanted to get fired. Then I’d have lots of time to play WoW!
This cesspool is not worth 15$ a month.

Maybe if you already have some tokens....