[H] 356 Arms Warrior

Tichondrius
Hello everyone,

My name is Tgei
My battletag is: jageTGEI#1857

I'm a friendly arms warrior (Orc) looking for a guild with other players to run mythic+ instances and normal uldir to gear up for heroic and eventually mythic uldir.

As for about myself. I am a old player, from Vanilla days. I used to PvP hardcore back in BC and I hit Gladiator. I just came back to the game after a very long hiatus (last xpac I played was WotLK) and I am looking to find a crew to do some PvE with, and also run some arenas.

Thank you for your time, and best of luck to you on the battlefield.
Iniquity is returning guild coming back to get back into Semi-hardcore raiding on a casual schedule. We are recruiting raiders For mythic progression in Uldir. We are also gearing other guild members in preparation for 8.1 and would definitely be willing to give you a try as we run through Heroic every week.

Currently are 8/8H & 2/8M and looking for a few more to complete our 20man core group to progress further.

Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday from 6pm-9pm Pacific.

Applicants must have a great raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
Our goal is to be a competitive guild with a casual schedule and build a strong team in BFA.

If interested please contact: Jick#1768 or Frost#1598
Hi Tgei,

I would love to add you to our Sunday roster. It's only one-day-a-week and runs every Sunday from 7:30 - 10:30 pm server. This groups is currently 7/8H.

As a guild, we are 8/8H and 3/8M, so if you do good in Sunday raid and gear up, there's no reason you couldn't move to core in the future.

I'm at work so I can't add you this second, but I'll try to make sure to remember to add you tonight when I get home. If you have time, and to make sure I don't forget, you can add me at Mariame#1624.

Thanks and good luck!