Dungeon Knowledge

General Discussion
Why are some people still clueless about dungeon mechanics at +5 to +8 keys?

Why!
It's easy enough to be carried in lower keys?
I’ve never been in one?
Dungeon Mechanics? More like we need Trash mechanics.
Ive never done kings rest. It just hasnt come up. So i guess I wouldn't know any mechanics in there.
10/27/2018 08:20 PMPosted by Awkaran

Why!

Why are you clueless about the usage of a question mark!
Its mind boggling when I invite a tank for a +7 who is at 370ish ilvl and they've never had to handle dungeon mechanics.

This game is entirely too easy and its saddening.
Okay, keep doing more of the same and see if that improves things.
10/27/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Kittredge
10/27/2018 08:20 PMPosted by Awkaran

Why!

Lol you're cute. Seems like you didn't use a question mark properly either!

;)
Not everyone has done every dungeon a lot of times. In fact I'd guess most people have done some a lot more than others.
I usually know all the mechanics, but since I'm not running every single dungeon in mythic mode every week, I sometimes need a refresher. Other than that, I do read the dungeon journal and occasionally use outside resources to make sure I don't screw up.
If a person has never done a dungeon before then they should go do a dungeon THEN attempt to do a keystone run of that particular dungeon, as to familiarize themselves with the mechanics.

Not the opposite.
They don't care

Gimme shinies nao
Hence raider.io :D

I never wanted to resort to it, but after doing +6-9s and having a 370 ilvl person blundering around the whole dungeon I had to start checking to see if people have actually run the dungeon before.
Good call. I'll be using raider.io 100% of the time now. Cant be wasting my time, effort and keys on people who cant be bothered to learn dungeon mechanics before going to a + run.
Mythic +0 needs to be put into LFG and given a decent weekly/daily reward. I'm not gonna bother with M+ on this toon since they destroyed my spec and Ion is a brainlet who will almost certainly not fix it, but if the general population could just hop into random mythic+0's they could get at least acclimated to some mechanics and actually run King's Rest/SoB more than once.
10/27/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Awkaran
10/27/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Kittredge

;)

Yeah, I was worried the joke would come off as me being a grammar !@#$. Oh well.
10/27/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Kittredge
10/27/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Awkaran

;)

Yeah, I was worried the joke would come off as me being a grammar !@#$. Oh well.

Maybe you'll think twice before trolling.
10/27/2018 09:13 PMPosted by Bryce
Mythic +0 needs to be put into LFG and given a decent weekly/daily reward. I'm not gonna bother with M+ on this toon since they destroyed my spec and Ion is a brainlet who will almost certainly not fix it, but if the general population could just hop into random mythic+0's they could get at least acclimated to some mechanics and actually run King's Rest/SoB more than once.

I like any idea that gets people used to mechanics rather than bum rushing something down before they can experience them.