360 Hunter LF a new Home

Guild Recruitment
Hey Forums I'm looking for a WoW home. My main atm is a Hunter, 360 ilvl, and so far I've done 8/8N and 5/8 H Uldir.

I'm Atlantic EST, so an hour ahead of EST, so finding a guild who plays alot in EST would be great. I'd really like to find a guild that does it all. From raids, Mythic+, Wpvp and RBGs. I'd also like be get into a guild who uses a voice chat, either discord or w/e you use... It's great to get to know people and build friendships with people/guildies.

I'm 40 atm, been playing WoW since the start, and so far I'm really enjoying getting back into WoW. But I need your help finding a place that I can call home again. I'm a competitive player, who likes to have fun and joke around, but when its time to get stuff done I can knuckle down.

My Btag is iLbus#1993. Hit me up about anything.

Atm I'm alliance on Emerald Dream server, but am willing to xfer or faction change if a possibility arises.

I also have a Resto Druid and Rogue that could be other main possibilities.

Thanks, Mantok
Maximum Effort (8/8H, 2/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group... A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server... Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-shadow priest, afflic lock, mage
-rogue, DH, surv hunter

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/ Please put in an application if you're interested

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Hey Mantok, I get where your coming from. I had a lot of friends who used to play and building those friendships was one of the things that made WoW great for me in the first place. I was fortunate enough to find more friends and get into a guild with them. Thats where I am at now.

We are a mythic raiding progress guild on Illidan horde side. I actually coordinate a lot of pvp on weekends for the guild myself so I can say we do offer that. Maybe not every week but it is something we are working on making a normal thing.

As far as what we are looking for, we are looking for ranged dps and healers to fill out our mythic core. If this sounds like something you are interested in, let me know. My Btag is FORGOT#1351. Ill put the whole pitch down below, but I just wanna make sure you really explore your options also, wouldn't want you to regret spending the money, ya'know?

Anyway..*Insert guild pitch here*
<Final> - Illidan

Final is currently looking for great ranged DPS to join our ranks to progress through Mythic BfA. While these are our desired classes, we are always open to skilled players applying.

Requirements:
23+ Traits
365+ ilvl
High attendance
Experience: equivalent

Currently Seeking:
DPS - Lock
DPS - Boomkin
DPS - Hunter
DPS - Mage
DPS - Windwalker
DPS - Rogue

Information

Guild: Final
Server: US-Illidan
Schedule: Twice a week, Tues and Thurs from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Off nights on Wednesday at the same time (optional)
Progression: 2/8M 8/8 H Uldir, 5/11 M ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH
History: We were formed at the beginning of Nighthold and are an offshot from a primarily PvP guild. Sick of PvPing, we decided to turn our hand to raiding and have been growing and learning since.
History: <Final> formed for Nighthold and raided through Legion, getting 5 mythic kills per tier. We have formed an active Discord community that also plays other games, and pushes M+ with the occasional PvP and DnD as well. We're looking to be a bit more serious and push further in BfA.
Voice: Discord

Feel free to contact us in game or on our site:
Site: http://www.finalguild.com
Johnsonsmith (GM) - Discord: hjc1710#2492; BTag: hjc1710#1325
Kreoss (Off.) - BTag: ToastedKeg#1774
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall(High-Pop) is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting for our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Last Expansion we were 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 3/10M-ToS 6/11M-ABT. Currently we are 8/8N 7/8H, 6% wipes on G'huun and wishing to down Mythics but we NEED you!!!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est)
Alt Raid day(optional)-TBD
Also like to note we are recruiting more casual members as well for M+s, help fill the raid when people can't make it. We are looking to recruit casual members as well as raid members to fill our spots.

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact neck for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS-

Mages-Med
Boomkin- Highly wanted
Lock- Low
Spreist- High
Hunter- Highly Wanted
Ele Sham- High

Melee DPS-
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- High
Rogue- Med
Warr- Low
Feral- High
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- Med
Enh Sham- Med

Healers- Low - will fill one spot

Mistweaver Monk- Med
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- low
Disc priest- low

Tanks- Offspec tanks wanted.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)`
Artimues#1869(Raid Leader)
Jazmo#1201(Raid Leader)
Frealy#1866(Some Random Officer =P)
<Testudo> [A] on Dalaran US is a 2-night semi-hardcore raiding guild.

We are currently 8/8 H, 1/8M Uldir. We are looking for exceptional players as we push for Cutting Edge in Mythic!

Raid times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST (Progression) | Sundays 8-11 EST we do Normal/Heroic clears for alts/casual members. We also do M+ nightly.

Server/Faction: Dalaran US / Alliance

Needed classes/specs:

DPS: Hunter (High), Monk (High), Mage (pref. frost) (Medium). Melee core is full (besides Monk), seeking ranged applicants at this time.
Tank: Full (Backup tank needed for keystones, off night raids, main raid)
Healer: Full (Backup needed with DPS mainspec/OS)

If you are interested in joining our guild, please feel free to fill out an application on our discord! To do so, follow the discord link provided below, head to the #guild_applicant channel. Once there please read the pinned message and post according to the template provided.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/3PyKMnP

About us: A small group of us came together during ToS with the mutual goal of progressing through the current mythic content. Our main philosophy is that we want to have a fun community with focused progression. Additionally, we feel raid spots should be competitive and those who are not performing in their role will be asked to sit until they are able to improve. We have an active discord, like to joke around between pulls, and generally promote a fun but serious raid environment. Our biggest needs are players who are consistent with attendance, come prepared and have a progression focused attitude. We finished our first tier raiding mythic (ABT) 6/11M and hope to start BFA strong with Cutting Edge!

If you need to reach us please feel free to contact:

BNET: combatwombat#1411 (me) or Discord: combatwombat#7971 (best way to reach me)

You can also contact one of our officers below:

BNET: Kkbay#1884 or Discord: Discord Larli#7741
BNET: Picclo#1865 or Discord: Picclo#4429
BNET: Hailskiba#1626 or Discord: Hixx#0238
BNET: Subrogation#1986 or Discord: Subrogation#5831
8/8H <Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Drenden recruiting mainly RDPS for the mythic core raiding group

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC
Uldir - AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire / Arcane
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Shaman - Elemental / Enhancement
Warrior

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:
Dankcow (recruiter) at: Dank840#1377
Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Shot you a friend req on bnet! But here's my spam too :D
[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST
Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H
Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS
Environment: Friendly and helpful!

If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won't be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently pushing to clear heroic so we can move onto mythic raiding. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm.

New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics.

If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet!
jenfinite#1935

Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!
The Bloodborn is a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that most recently went 5/11 in Antorus. After the announcement of Battle for Azeroth's launch date, a considerable number of members felt it was time for a break. Now, with BfA’s release, The Bloodborn’s core group is returning – we are ready to tear into new content and are recruiting like-minded players to be a part of the squad.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not.
Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and Hello Kitty Island Adventure!

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are currently 8/8H 2/8M
Have AOTC going for cutting edge next!

Guild Needs:
Healer/DPS - Accepting applications from mostly ranged dps and heals
Tank - Closed (will look at off spec tanks for help with guild mythic + runs)
Raid Times – Tu/We/Thu | 12:30am-3:30am EST | 9:30pm-12:30am PST

Contact Info
Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag - Dexyn#1356 (Guild Officer)
Feel free to play whatever you like! We are looking for a Boomkin or Rogue as well if you are looking to play those.

My Bnet is Gigataur#1531 and would like to see logs, armory yadda yadda. Will send you a message with similar info.

Spam is here:
<Good ol Dudes> Horde Guild on Cho'gall
Tuesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
Wednesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
What are we looking/recruiting for?
Healers: Strong applications at the time.
Ranged Dps High Need Boomkin as well as 1 Warlock and 1 Mage.
Melee DPS: Limited
Tank: Limited
Exceptional Players will always be considered
Current Progression
2/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
Cancerstik#1202
Sillypiggy#1657
We do not do split runs. To us its not enjoyable to do things x2 or x4 times a week. This causes burnout to occur much faster. But this does mean you are expected to do everything else in your control to be as ready as possible.
What do we expect from our raiders?
Nearly 100% attendance: 6 hours is all we ask. Missing raids should be few and far between. If you cant make it we don't want you. It forces us into a bad position if you are here "some of the time."
Be raid ready 10 minutes before 7 pm eastern. have your flasks/pots/enchants/spec correct and ready to go. (time management/efficiency.)
Min/Max & Theory-crafting: Keep up to date with your class. You need to be doing 50% or above on your class on average ( if you are on !@#$% duty then we understand if you arent hitting your #'s)
Have a sense of humor. We may be older but we are still like to crack jokes during trash and outside of the raiding scene.
Help build our community:
What i mean when i say this. This game is all about the people you play with. "nostalgia" talk normally gets broken down the to root cause of community disintegration. So please dont just log on for raids and build a community that you love.
If you are returning to the game, you do not need current tier experience as we value former Experience extremely high.
I hope you find what our guild offers is somewhat comparable to what you seek, so please consider...
From the Ashes (Alliance guild on Malygos/Icecrown)
Currently 2/8 Mythic Uldir
Core Raid Time: 8:00-10:00 PM CST Tuesday and 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST on Sunday
Farm nights are on Wednesday, 8:00 - 10:00 PM CST

About Us: From the Ashes was formed by a group of friends who wanted to build a better gaming experience. We believe in cooperation and communication are key components of a well functioning guild.
Guild matters are handled by a council rather than a singular GM and issues of interest are brought before the guild as a whole and voted upon. Our members are very helpful and have experience ranging from vanilla through current content. Raiding is fairly easy going and we know how to have fun and know when we need to be serious to progress. All requirements (food/flask/runes) are provided by the guild during raids and we always have guild repairs turned on. We are very proud of the foundation we have built and are looking forward to all that BFA has to offer.

Wishlist: Rdps, tank.
Having said that, we are happy to accept other classes if you are looking for a home and are a good fit for the team. We enjoy working together to help each other gear for content. You will be invited as a trial to join us for groups which may include mythic plus dungeons and/or raids.

Contacts:
BATTLENET : Hunterfury#1691 ,
MoonMoon#5311 (discord)
<Misfits> of <Regency> is currently looking for exceptional ranged dps and healers.
Raid times are as listed 8:30-11:30 est fri/sat.
Teams current progress is 8/8h 1/8m Looking for a few more players that can make times consistently to push farther into mythic progression.
Flasks/food are provided for progression.
We are located on the Malgantis server.
Thank you for your time, if any further questions you can send me a battle.net friend request at Chriztoph#1117 or fill out an application at http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/
Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push Uldir before 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(*), Paladin, Priest(*), Shaman(*)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(*), Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock(*)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
Hi there!
Extenze (A-Sargeras) Is a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. We finished last tier at 9/11M and are pushing for CE this tier! Currently, we are 2/8M, 8/8H and raid Tues/Wed 9-12EST.
When we aren't raiding, we are either pushing keys or messing around as a group. RBG's is something we just started, and it's a lot of fun. It's nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. Everyone here enjoys the company of each other. Mythic raiding is what we find fun to do, and we want to find more fun people to do it with.

I'd love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! Add me on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!
<Crimson Onslaught> Is recruiting more RDPS for our mythic progress team 8/8 Heroic.2/8 mythic Raid times are 7:15-10 tuesday/wesnesday pst for more ADD thebktom#1536 for info

About:
If you are looking for a guild to be your World of Warcraft family, you’ve come to the right place. If you are looking to push into mythic raiding with friends, not just a group of talented players who you don’t really “know”, you’ve come to the right place. If you are looking to connect, invest and give your all, then you have come to the right place!
Hey Drgrapedrink here from the horde guild Always Tilted. We are a 8/8H guild looking to fill out our roster to start mythics. We raid Saturdays and Sundays 10am-1pm est. If you are interested or want any information add me on battle net my battle tag is Bantou#1403. Hope to hear from you soon and good luck on your search!!
Hi there,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586
I would be interested in talking with you....

<Capital Punishment> US-Stormreaver is a laid back, mature, drama free guild that when it comes time to raid, we are efficient and well prepared. We are a new guild looking to fill our roster in with talented and dedicated players to finish Heroic Udir and progress into mythic as well as M+ outside of raid hours. We are willing to accept any class or spec if the talent is there. Our core players have heroic experience and were in top US guilds for years who want to progress at a level we are accustomed to. We are here to clear the instance and have fun while doing it. We are open to cross realm players for the heroic content.

We raid Fri/Sat 9:45pm-1am EST. Invites go out at 9:45and we pull at 10:00pm EST. If players do not show up for two weeks straight or their attendance is lacking with no legitimate reason, we will find a replacement raider for the sake of the raid group.

How this works:

We have a community to join for everyone not on Stormreaver and we will communicate and invite through there.

If interested or have any questions here is the link for community access:

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/07mwr5eu53z?region=US&faction=Horde
<Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
  • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
  • Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 8/8
  • Mythic: 2/8

Current Needs
    [/li]
  • DPS - [LOW] Ranged Preferred
  • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin Preferred. Competent DPS OS is a plus.

Contact
Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
Website - https://faceroll.org
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Uldir 7/8H, 8/8N, Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants with progression raiding experience.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together and also have an active Destiny 2 Clan. We care about the player behind the toon!

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
So I'd like to point out I am not an officer in my guild but we're looking at replacing unreliable people so I am doing my part to help. As a fellow hunter you could save some of the random stuff I'm getting in heroic farm from being DE'd! I'm not sure how late you'd be willing to raid but here is the spam any ways

Deathless is a semi-hardcore guild on Vashj/Frostwolf that raids 3 nights a week and is currently 2/8M. We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays to 8-11PM PST/11PM-2AM EST.

The core of the raid team are close friends who've cleared a-many of mythic bosses, and raided together for years. At the start of BFA a few of us parted ways with a 10/11M guild to return to our core of misfits, enjoy a little crude humor and kill bosses at a high-level.

We're a drama free zone with a love for killing alliance, and many 2K ranked players. We RBG, gear our lower ilvl raiders and enjoy pretty much everything WoW related.

We’re looking to fill some of our core DPS mythic spots for Uldir and beyond, we're open to all but specifically looking for WW Monk, warlocks, rogue, mage and hunter to add to our core of mythic misfits.

If you're interested or have any questions add Wutu#1726 and I can help with what I can or direct you to an officer that can.