360 Hunter LF a new Home

Guild Recruitment
Hey man, we might be what you're looking for. Check out our recruitment post below. I would love to jump into discord and discuss if you're interested.

<Ethos> (US) Emerald Dream 8/8 H 2/8M - Alliance

WHO WE ARE: <Ethos> is a community of gamers that have been playing together since BC. Led by veteran raiders, Ethos' expectation is to down all of heroic and progress into mythic in each raid tier while the content is current. Though our main focus is PVE content we are currently looking to form a semi-casual RBG team to run once a week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for experienced raiders that can consistently preform in the "blue" and "purple" percentile in wowlogs. You need to be teamwork oriented, willing to listen to constructive criticism, and adapt to on the spot changes in raid strats. Most of all, we need people that are looking to be apart of a fun, friendly, and focused community of like minded gamers.

RAID SCHEDULE: <Ethos> is a 2 a week raiding guild that raids for a minimum of 6 hours a week. We very rarely go over raid times. However, during the launch week of a raid be expected to run up to 1 hour over schedule. This is because we fully expect to down all of normal on week 1 of launch.

Tuesday – 8:00p to 11:00p realm time (CST)

Thursday – 8:00p to 11:00p realm time (CST)

In addition to our normal raid times we also do organized guild activities on Monday and Wednesday nights. These are completely optional and can range from mythic plus runs, arena, and on occasion a third raid night.

RECRUITMENT - DPS IS A PRIORITY BUT ALL APPLICATES ARE WELCOME!

As stated above, we are mainly focusing on the classes listed below to round of the rest of our raid team. However, anyone is welcome to apply for an flex raid position.

Warlock

Balance Druid

Hunter (ranged)

Elemental Shaman

Paladin Healer

We're also not apposed to taking in large groups of raiders. We will work with large groups to try and accommodate each role. Thank you for your interest in <Ethos>. For additional information please reply here. Or reach out to myself or another member of the guild

GM: powerplay#1560
Officer: mrmiffles#1585
Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are a casual raiding guild but do a ton of M+ as well as some guild PvP on the side! Our main focus is to have fun while seeing what we can accomplish together in game! We are an 18+ guild and because of this, most of our members have families/jobs, etc and we understand real life come first and do not require 100% raid attendance. We have an active guild chat and Discord so you will have plenty of people to talk to while you play the game! Our goal as a guild is to build friendships and we have an amazing community!

We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore server. We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. We run 3 raid teams so plenty of room for you! We are in need of more ranged dps and a hunter(or your other classes you mentioned) would be a great addition to our raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 1/8M.

You can find more info at my post at :
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769467437

If you would like more info, feel free to message me on BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700.

Good luck with your guild hunt! I know how much finding the right group of people to play with can make!
Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 5/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)
Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir
Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 6/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
Fridays: Achievement runs/online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?/Jackbox Party Games/etc.
Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids
Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids
Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DK
Fuzzy Unicorns: 1 healer and any exceptional DPS. High emphasis on shaman.
Danger Zone: DPS, potentially tank

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healers, potentially tank

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Discord: Ellsii#6645
Hi Mantok fellow hunter, We are currently rebuilding our raid team for H BFA due to a sizable chunk of our former raiders having some RL isssues (eg: medical, jobs, etc.), (not guild drama) that now prevents them from raiding w/ us. "Ravaged" is a medium-sized adult Casual progressive raiding guild on Stormrage (largest US est. server w/ over 1000 guilds). We have some older adults 45+ (GM and myself are grandparents, I'm 61) as well as younger 20s & 30s. I've played the game since tail end of Vanilla, my daughter was in college back then & got me hooked when i watched her play and wanted to try it. She has no time to play anymore, but I've continued. Our raid schedule is: Tues. & Wed. 7-10 pm, food, flasks, repairs provided. All we ask of raiders is to research fights beforehand to know a little, and to arrive to raid well before start time, so we can start on time. BUT, since we are rebuilding, our Raid leader had arranged for us to raid w/ another guild on a different server (so we don't miss content), until we can raid on our own again. They raid Wed. & Thurs., and are cst., so they start at 8 and end at 11 est. They use discord, we have it, but now for our guild use ingame chat. Those of us that have to be off by 10 pm miss out on some bosses, so it's yet another incentive to try and rebuild as fast as possible to get back on our own. Other activities like Mythic +s are never scheduled. If anyone in the guild wants to do any sort of grouping activity, all they do is ask who wants to come along. Also if any guildie needs help or advice, all they ever have to do is ask for it and it's provided. Both our co-GM and Raid leader have done the Beta, and are H 8/8, and have done some mythic bosses. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. Just mention your post if you decide to do so, but please don't IM me if i am in a raid (can't speak w/ anyone right then). Hope to have you w/ us.
Hi!

We would love to chat with you!

We are Might of Olympus (horde) on area-52

Current progression is 8/8n 8/8h and 1/8m. We are primarily focused on aotc for each tier however once aotc is achieved we tinker in mythic to prevent getting stale and bored of just farming heroic weekly.

Raid nights: Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12 am est

We also run m+ and are setting up m+.

Current needs are a tank a couple more dps and a disc/shadow priest.

If you’d like more info feel free to hit me up on bnet. James#11960
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate since our schedule is casual compared with many guilds. Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous/current content, because of this we expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Many people play other games as well on off-nights such as Diablo, HoTS, etc. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

7/7 M EN
3/3 H TOV AOTC
4/10 M NH
10/11 M TOS
11/11 H Ant AOTC
8/8 N Uldir
8/8 H Uldir AOTC
3/8 M Uldir

EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone.
- Previous raiding experience.
- High attendance (80%+).
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role.
- 360+ ilvl, 75%+ logs
- Willingness to take/give constructive criticism, Work Collaboratively.
- Don’t be a toxic douche. Nobody wants to spend raid night with the guy who cries about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves.

PERFORMANCE:
Performance will be the main indicator for your roster spot. Any raiders consistently parsing gray/green will be replaced or removed from the roster. Every raider needs to earn their spot and if they are unable to do so they will be removed.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Mythic - Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Heroic - (Optional Alt Run) on Tuesday 7-10pm CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Ranged DPS: ALL
Healer: CLOSED
Tank: CLOSED
Melee DPS: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!
All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:
Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/recruitment
Enrage Timer might be a good fit for you - we raid 8-11 PST fri-sat and we're 2/8M with good progress on Zekvoz.

We are recruiting a hunter and all other roles as well.

Feel free to btag me if you'd like to hear more!

Defarge#1628 or abPetrova#1987

We are located on Proudmoore.
“No Fun” 1/8M Uldir Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST US-Proudmoore
Pleasant low drama atmosphere
Semi Hardcore raid team.
Mythic + Daily
Members also involved in BG”S and Arenas
For more info contact
Armageddon#1703 or Decrapitator#11851
Or visit our page on wowprogress.com
Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We concentrate to have a very active Guild Community that runs Mythic+, Island Expeditions, and all content from old to new. We have a unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet professional. We are striving to build a core Heroic Raid team that meshes well with our current raiding environment, so this would be a core spot on the team. We like to have fun during trash, but serious faces when we pull.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:
    1 Tank
    Frost Death Knight
    Windwalker Monk
    Havon Demon Hunter
    Mages
    Hunters

If you are a great player and your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Normal Uldir: 8/8
Heroic Uldir: 8/8
Mythic Uldir: 2/8

Contact us:
GM: Tony#17957 / CoGM: Pixie#1588 / Raid Leader: Actaea#1307
In game characters: Dev, Crëam, Amaritz, To, Pïxie, Mïzu, Embrïtz, Whïspèr, Acteae
Discord: Tony#1337
4/8M Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Rogue
Healer - prefer Monk and Priest Disc/Holy
Boomkin

..... but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
* Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small Horde guild on the Stormreaver server looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a %*!@%@@%.

Social: We do like to raid but we like non-raiders just as much! We don’t have any “if you’re not online every month you get kicked” type of rules so if you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out and dig the non-toxic environment we’re trying to cultivate, you’re more than welcome to join.

Raiding: Right now, we’re looking for DPS and healers. Our raiding policy is that we focus on doing normal at first and then switch to heroic. Our goal is to always clear heroic before the next tier goes live. We don’t raid mythic.
Currently we’re 8/8 Normal & 4/8 Heroic.

We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

We do prefer raiders to be on our server and in the guild, but we aren’t 100% against cross server raiders. We do ask that if you plan to raid with us this way that you “commit” to raiding with us. I use commit very loosely but meaning that you don’t just raid with us until you find something on your server. If you are actively searching for a guild/raid group on your server, good luck in your search!

Raid Times: Friday – 8:30pm ET until 11:30pm ET at the latest (depending on how the night is going/how tired people are it may be called at 11pm eastern but will never go past 11:30pm)
Loot System: Personal loot.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
We also need people to learn the fights. It may take a few tries, and we understand that, but if you’re not at least pulling your weight by keeping your gear at an average level for the time we’ll try to work with you to see how we can help.

Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Miscellaneous: We run Mythic+ throughout the week, though activity is higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.

Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC (This is not our guild discord. It’s just a channel you can join to ask questions and stuff about the guild. That way I don’t plaster my guild’s discord all around the internet lol So if you join it, don’t think “gross there are like 5 people here”. The only people in this channel are the recruiters for the guild!)
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
Hit me up if your still looking. We are looking to add a few dps to our roster.

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael'thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who's goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. We are looking to recruit like minded raiders who cant make a weekday raid schedule due to work or school. Most of us work odd schedules or have families and other outside obligations that limit our ability to raid during the week, but one thing we all have in common is the drive to progress in this game we enjoy. Many of us have done high end progression raiding in the past but due to changes in our day to day schedules could no longer make the standard weekday raid schedules.

Raid Times:
Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
2/8M

Current Openings:
RDPS: Mage or Lock
MDPS: Warrior, DH or Rogue
Healers: None
Tanks: Tank with viable DPS offspec
***If you don't see your spec listed still apply if you are interested***

Contact info:
My Btag: Lukien#1938
Officer Btag: Kernols#1905
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Angelic Reign
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830pm-1130pm EST
  • Progression: 7/8H
  • WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Angelic+Reign
  • About Us: Angelic Reign is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • Voice: Discord - https://discord.gg/bKB7u8u
  • Goal:Our progression goal for BFA is as follows - Normal > Heroic > Mythic

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag-
  • Serentiyz#1996 (GM)
  • Exodus#1983 (GM Advisor)
  • Leave a post in our discord (https://discord.gg/wJ5UhQ) under recruitment for the team you can make.

• Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    I would like to thank all the replies on this thread, and all the people I have talked too in the last week or so trying to find a new home for my characters. Many of you I talked too, chatted with, and even played with ... to help me choose the right guild for me.

I have found a new home... but again I would like to thank all the replies and people who took the time to btag friend me and chat it up. Much appreciated!
    times would work out, I could run another hunter, lmk what you think!

========================== QUICK INFO ==========================
      Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community)
      Server: Sargeras - High Pop
      Faction: Alliance
      Focus: PvE - 20m Progression Raiding
      Progression: 8/8N, 8/8H, 2/8M
      Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-12m EST
      Voice Server: Discord
      Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC)
      Website: http://www.severitygaming.com/ (Under Construction)
      Application: (Being Rebuilt)

Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience:
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

========================== CONTACT INFO ==========================
      Please add the following btags:
      Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
      Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!
    Redundant Idiocracy on US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal a new way to guild is expanding raiding ranks. 7/8 H and 2/8 M. Tue, Wed & Thu progression nights 6-9 pm.(P.S.T.). We also have a non progression raid on Sat 5:30 to 8:30 pm. (P.S.T.) Recruiting raid ready, reliable players. Multi spec preferred. hit me up if you want to talk my bnet tag is DarkPhoenix#1651.
    <Warden> is recruiting ALL DPS! Raid is Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST. Come have fun with a tight knit group of semi-hardcore w/a flare for the casual. We're currently 8/8N and 6/8H. MUST BE ECCENTRIC AF.

We're happy to take casuals, PvP'ers, raiders, murlocs, and gnomes... but only if you enjoy getting punted. ;) ;)

Add Cidex#1234 on BNET, Cidex#1234 on discord for more info!
    Heya Mantok!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com/

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic). 7/8 Heroic Uldir

Raid Times 2 days a week
    Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
    Thursday 8-11 PM EST
    Turalyon - [H] Friday/Sunday Raid group recruiting.
    About us:
    We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Friday/Sunday nights from 8:30-11:30 PM EST. We are recruiting to fill in our ranks. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
    Previous raids cleared AotC.
    Uldir: 8/8N 7/8 H

Requirements:
    Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
    Addons: DBM, Personal Loot Helper, Exorsus Raid Tools

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
    BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379
    or
    Piarma#0851 for Discord
    <Sigh> on Hyjal - Horde (2/8M, 8/8H) is a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progressing through each raid tier. Many of our raiders are former top 50 region players that no longer wish to raid on a 5 day schedule.

Our schedule:

Tuesday: 7-10 PST
    Wednesday: 7-10 PST
    Thursday: 7-10 PST

We are currently recruiting:
    Tanks: One non-pally
    Healers: 1-2 Exceptional Heals
    DPS: Any class!

Even if your class isnt listed, Any exceptional players please apply!
    Draekan#1749 (GM)
    Chargercrazy#1195(General Officer)
    Kyouryoku#1937 (Recruitment Officer)