Diablo mobile (SAD)

General Discussion
I dont undestand, after saw the bad reactions of Comand and Conquer Rivals, why big gaming companies are pushing the mobile games so hard?
Sad Phalan is sad :(
https://diabloimmortal.com/en-us/
heck yea! Re-skined old games and Diablo: Candy Crush! why did they even have a blizzcon this year?
A very luke warm applause for Diablo mobile from the crowd.
If you thought you couldnt care any less about diablo, has Blizz got news for you!
ah crap...
And we thought WOW was getting the short end of the stick...
i was all excited about a Diablo announcement, and i got a kick to the crotch.....
Diablo is dead. Who thought this was a good idea? No Diablo 2 Remaster, no Diablo 4. That franchise is gone.
11/02/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Aurigha
I dont undestand, after saw the bad reactions of Comand and Conquer Rivals, why bug gaming companies are pushing the mobile games so hard?

Because it's easier to cram them full of microtransactions and make endless money.
Why the F*** would they end the opening ceremony with a mobile game. Are you kidding me? That was horse !@#$.

F to pay respec
The super die hard fans AT blizzcon gave a golfclap. That should tell you all that needs to be said. That game is Dead on Arrival. If that is the future of Diablo then RIP DIablo.
A new diablo game that is only mobile... ugh.
their unannounced diablo project that they where looking to hire for WAS A MOBILE GAME ~_~
LOL.

All they needed was someone doing sand art for an into...
Hey it looks fine im getting it.

As for reskinned games !@#$ yea remaster %^-*ing everything ill buy it all.
Wow, it's almost like they're trying to make every bad decision possible in one sitting.
11/02/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Aurigha
I dont undestand, after saw the bad reactions of Comand and Conquer Rivals, why bug gaming companies are pushing the mobile games so hard?

The most popular game for ActiBlizz is a mobile game. Knowing that, why WOULDN'T they make another?
11/02/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Anathoren
Diablo is dead. Who thought this was a good idea? No Diablo 2 Remaster, no Diablo 4. That franchise is gone.

Sad thing? Diablo has a really cool story to tell. Such wasted potential =[