Diablo mobile (SAD)

General Discussion
Is the same thing all over, people were Hyped cause EA was about to announce a new Comand and Conquer Game, and they came up with a Mobile game... have you guys seen the reaction to that?

Activision is going to be the end of Blizzard as we know it (its happening now in wow).
Activision money grab. They want some of that money that Clash of Clans, FFEX and SWGoH are getting.
Feelsbad.
Diablo on a small phone doesn't sound fun at all.
11/02/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Aurigha
I dont undestand, after saw the bad reactions of Comand and Conquer Rivals, why bug gaming companies are pushing the mobile games so hard?

Mobile games are on track to generate $70 Billion dollars this year. Everyone wants a piece of that pie. That is significant revenue. Especially when compared that to the $135 Billion that the traditional video game industry is going to make this year.
11/02/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Aurigha
I dont undestand, after saw the bad reactions of Comand and Conquer Rivals, why bug gaming companies are pushing the mobile games so hard?

Because the problem with C&C Rivals is not that it's a mobile game. It's that it's most unlike C&C.

Stop bashing mobile games because they are mobile.
Because billions of people own cellphones and use them to play games and if you don't try to take advantage of that market, you're an idiot.
you guys don't know me, so you won't actually care about how i'm feeling.. but i'm legit sad right now. I haven't felt this sad in a very long time. this was the absolute worst news they could've announced. they could've walked on stage and said "we got nothing", and I wouldn't have felt anywhere near as bad as I do right now.

just awful.
If you're bothered by it now, just wait until later on, when they introduce timers and loot boxes.
I thought they do a Diablo 2 remaster or a Diablo 4 or at least a Diablo 3 expansion.... There are about 1 million free mobile games even mobile rpg games ... Why would I buy another lame mobile game I play on the train when I can play the lame FREE Exiled Kindoms game? Mobile games are for 10 year old boys hiding in the library aisles in study hall NOT for elite PC GAMERS....

I am calling this thee most epic lameness ever... the only thing you can do to fight this is not play a single penny on the Diablo mobile game!

Boycott Stupid elementary school mobile games!
I've lost all my faith in Blizzard. First we have the BfA expansion. I thought maybe they'll announce the new diablo game they're working on and it'll be epic. I knew there was a big chance that it might be a mobile f2p game, but I had hope that they had some sort of tap on what players actually want. This just proves that they don't. Diablo is literally a dead game right now.

I'm sure a bunch of you will play mobile diablo and throw money at it, have fun, enjoy. I know that I won't ever touch that.

<edit> A diablo 2 remaster would have been amazing compared to this.

11/02/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Derka
Because billions of people own cellphones and use them to play games and if you don't try to take advantage of that market, you're an idiot.
You mean wow mobile f2p mythic+ p2w goodness? Sign me up. /sarcasm off
I would MUCH MUCH prefer a redo of Diablo 2 with modern graphics than this mobile garbage.
What I have to say about the Diablo announcement would get me banned from the forums. I have nothing against a mobile game, but the only things players really want to see are a true Diablo MMO or Diablo 4. What a horrible future for this great franchise.
Diablo mobile is crap
11/02/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Rylldargith
Mobile games are for 10 year old boys hiding in the library aisles in study hall NOT for elite PC GAMERS....

I am calling this thee most epic lameness ever... the only thing you can do to fight this is not play a single penny on the Diablo mobile game!

Boycott Stupid elementary school mobile games!

[/quote]

Yikes, can't belive people actually think like this
This is pathetic.
11/02/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Nzhuv
you guys don't know me, so you won't actually care about how i'm feeling.. but i'm legit sad right now. I haven't felt this sad in a very long time. this was the absolute worst news they could've announced. they could've walked on stage and said "we got nothing", and I wouldn't have felt anywhere near as bad as I do right now.

just awful.

*man hug* i feel ya bro.... i feel ya....
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...........That's why.
11/02/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Familypet
Yikes, can't belive people actually think like this

They do... they do.

My only gripe with this (so far, we barely know a thing) is that my phone does not look like it will be able to run it.
Because one game that doesn't do well doesn't remove the hundreds of other games on mobile devices that are successful? Mobile gaming is here and it's here to stay. It's only natural for a gaming company like Blizzard to enter that kind of market.