Regular and constant disconnections

Technical Support
I have been experiencing constant disconnections every 20 or so minutes over the last few hours. These have been happening both in-game and in the Battle.net client. When this occurs I am not able to connect to any of your services or websites via any of my devices.
My friend and I are both having the same issue. It's happening with other blizzard games as well.
I've been having this same problem since yesterday's night around 9pm (Central). I wish I had a 20 minutes window though. Most of the time I get disconnected as soon as I try to get in the world. Maximum uptime for me has been around 5 minutes.

Yesterday I noticed that attempting to do battlegrounds made things worse.

Come on Blizz. It's my weekend. I wanted to do some wow stuff.
It has been occurring on all of my wow characters. I am getting completely disconnected from the Blizzard platform. Unfortunately I have no other knowledge or input.
Hey Zudah,

We are investigating issues affecting Oceanic players, so keep an eye on this thread.

For the rest of y'all, you are in different locations so the issues you are experiencing may be due to different problems.

Please try the steps here, and if the issues persist, create a new thread and include the following information:

* ISP (Internet Service Provider)
* If you are using a wired or wireless connection
* Location (City, State)
* Router and Modem brand and model # (this should be printed somewhere on the sides, back or bottom)
* Network Adapter brand, model, driver date, and driver version number (Steps below)

1. Click Start.
2. Type Control Panel.
3. Click on System and Security
5. Click System.
6. Click on Device Manager
7. Expand the section labeled Network Adapters.
8. Right-click on your network card and select Properties.
9. Click on the "Driver" tab at the top

Also include a MTR while playing. To do this, download WinMTR and type the appropriate IP address in the "Host" field. Click start, then play for about 20 minutes after you get issues, then click on "Copy text to clipboard" and paste the results into the new thread. Highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.