Outsource it Blizzard.

Classic Discussion
Activision can't be trusted with this project and Blizzard no longer has a CEO. No one wants Bobby Kotick's fraudulent 6 month tour of Vanilla and Brack's passive aggressive attack and sabotage of this game. We want the Vanilla from these guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Lu3n9AbUM
Long version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYxU7pIJHhk

The people who were outsourced to animate Mass Effect Andromeda could do a better job than anyone working under Activision.

Nothing about Classic is right. The raiding is completely broken until Naxx due to design decisions. The leveling is a joke and nothing like Vanilla. Anyone expecting 5 mans to be any better is delusional and it's probably why they were kept out of this joke of a demo. No one is going to invest 2-3 months of leveling (average player) for a 3 month endgame. No one is going to invest just as much time getting to Rank 14 (and the week of leveling) for something that will last a couple months. The BG's will be empty due to gear discrepancy that never existed in this time frame, which will lead to even worse changes like cross realm BG's.

Classic is DOA. The best thing you can do for Vanilla is set it free at this point. You will save money, you will make more money and you can give them forums to monitor and police and never see us again. You just don't get it yet. The modern game is not salvageable as far as lost population and you will NEVER get these players back. In fact design decisions like delaying flying from the modern playerbase is monumentally stupid and hurting sub numbers of the people who like the modern game. They don't want Vanilla and we want nothing to do with modern WoW.

I don't even want the modern WoW client taking up my space on my SSD at this point. I don't want to see Call of Duty advertisements when I play WoW either.
now outsourcing could be a good thing, but I'm not so sure about handing the graphics to bioware of all the companies
and they probably shouldn't divide portions of the game between companies
11/03/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Tarregor
now outsourcing could be a good thing, but I'm not so sure about handing the graphics to bioware of all the companies

They outsourced Diablo: Immortal. It's being developed by a Chinese company who is doing nothing more than reskinning one of their existing games they've reskinned themselves a half dozen times minimum.

Be careful what you wish for.
Outsourcing will be thing in wow very soon. The current developers will be fired soon when they lose a lot people in December
11/03/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Packlo
Outsourcing will be thing in wow very soon. The current developers will be fired soon when they lose a lot people in December

/mocks current developers
/does so on a level 120 allied race he either paid for or grinded all the way through

But you hate modern WoW, right? How precious.
11/03/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Asbury

/does so on a level 120 allied race he either paid for or grinded all the way through

intresting.. . . ..

u critique . . . society...
yet u live in it...?
curious... hmm...
11/03/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Mecher

intresting.. . . ..

yet u live in it...?
curious... hmm...

/makes horrible analogy.

Unless you're dead you have no choice but to live in society. Pretty sure buying BFA and paying a sub (plus other possible fees) is entirely optional.
11/03/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Asbury

intresting.. . . ..

yet u live in it...?
curious... hmm...

/makes horrible analogy.

Unless you're dead you have no choice but to live in society. Pretty sure buying BFA and paying a sub (plus other possible fees) is entirely optional.

so youre saying that the only people who play retail who are subbed are the ones who enjoy every aspect of it and have no complaints?

/braindead
Didn't they outsource with Diablo? I don't think that's a great idea.
11/03/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Asbury

intresting.. . . ..

yet u live in it...?
curious... hmm...

/makes horrible analogy.

Or maybe you could be like me, who wanted to see how the new expansion was, leveled to 120 in three days, then got bored with it in a week and a half, and is now waiting for his sub to run out?

Does that mean I am or am not allowed to critique it?

i boosted this charcter when you pre paid for bfa like millions of people did. i also lvd a hunter just to get the heritage armor. .. It didnt take long. I hate what BFA has become. Had i know what azerite armor was going to be i wouldnt be playing at 120. I would probably just twink.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling.
11/03/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Hunteryx
11/03/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Tarregor

They outsourced Diablo: Immortal. It's being developed by a Chinese company who is doing nothing more than reskinning one of their existing games they've reskinned themselves a half dozen times minimum.

Be careful what you wish for.
I typed could, not would

and you're saying that on a level 110 character