Most Exciting Blizzcon.....

Arenas
Doesn't have any Warlocks in it. Coincidence? Keep them bottom tier this expac.
11/03/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Frastshack
If you would be in charge of the Chess World Championship you would replace Chess with UNO right? More simplistic = better.
11/03/2018 05:28 PMPosted by Alkhan
If you would be in charge of the Chess World Championship you would replace Chess with UNO right? More simplistic = better.

Warlock is pretty simple...
I don't really care for the moonkin/rsham super tanky dampeners but otherwise I'm actually impressed by the comp diversity and have been enjoying it.
11/03/2018 05:29 PMPosted by Doritocrunch

It's cuz we're seeing less dampening comps. It's either setup or cleave.
most exciting blizzcon absolutely littered with rogues. HMMM :thinking:
warlocks are more fun to fight than boomy cmon
Locks are very bad for PvP. Honestly most casters are also. Pen and Papper running the TSG was exciting and watching Turbo is far better than seeing a lame Rogue/Mage play.
last blizzcon didn't have warlocks either and it was atrocious so no, not much of a coincidence.

If a class that has to deal with interrupts,ramp up time,pet management and 8 second dispel is simple than what are assa rogues?
11/03/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Vãrick
most exciting blizzcon absolutely littered with rogues. HMMM :thinking:

Sub rogues don't really do well in tourney tho. Not because of DR trackers but mostly because ppl can just gear defensively and live every go.
11/03/2018 05:40 PMPosted by Alkhan
than what are assa rogues?

Even easier.
Well to be the most exciting blizzcon so far this final hast to top the 2016 final
11/03/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Frastshack

Could not agree more. Every single game I've been on the edge of my seat. Every blizzcon !@# vs LSD2 I just turn off after 1 game.
if you think watching 2 double melee comps beat the crap out of eachother is exciting you must have a severe form of mental deficit
11/03/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Felryn
last blizzcon didn't have warlocks either and it was atrocious so no, not much of a coincidence.

Lol um maybe not the grand finals but yes they did
The final matches were exciting because it's usually more interesting to watch a ranged and a melee work together than it is two casters or two melee work together.

Whose fault is that? Blizzard takes a dumb on Warlock design every expansion, it feels like.