Why we need Nelf Paladins.

General Discussion
<span class="truncated">...</span>

This is the part where I scream horde favourtism, right?

Considering it's equal class numbers I wouldn't but since you play Alliance and that's all Alliance players do feel free to.

Equal in numbers yes. Though i'd like to point out that Horde allied races now have two unique race / class combos, and Alliance have 1 (do kultiran humans even count as humans? *shudders*).

HORDE FAVORITISM!!!11!!1ONEONEoneone

11/04/2018 07:43 AMPosted by Thèón
So you get free gold eyes while blood elves paid gold. Sound like Horde favoritism.

topkek
11/04/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Naughtymoon
The last thing Alliance needs is more Paladin options, plus that would grant counting the upcoming Allied Races Alliance an extra race and class combo so what would we get for that?

Actually, given the Zandalari class options, and the absolute lack of Kul Tiran options, we're back to even.

Doesn't change that Horde had +1 race/class option from Cata until Legion; but fairness has never mattered to the devs when it comes to making sure blue team keeps up with red team.
11/04/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Hnetu
11/04/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Naughtymoon
The last thing Alliance needs is more Paladin options, plus that would grant counting the upcoming Allied Races Alliance an extra race and class combo so what would we get for that?

Actually, given the Zandalari class options, and the absolute lack of Kul Tiran options, we're back to even.

Doesn't change that Horde had +1 race/class option from Cata until Legion; but fairness has never mattered to the devs when it comes to making sure blue team keeps up with red team.

That's why I said if Alliance got Night Elf Paladin what would Horde get, I never said I'm against it, I'm just genuinely curious what would we get in turn for that.
From a practical standpoint, if they are rigging the paladin animations for Zandalari Trolls then they could transfer it over to Night Elves too since they share the same animation skeleton.

If it makes people who play Night Elves happy then I say the Devs should go for it.
I’ve pointed this out before... people think Alliance has too many Paladin racial options, we have 6. In reality we are still limited to 3 rigs, dwarves, Draenei, and human. Night elves have amazing combat animations and this night warrior scenario brings in the perfect opportunity to have Holy/lunar paladins! Iam on board! So I can drop my human rig.

Btw horde have 3 unique Paladin rigs now too.