We pay we say

Games, Gaming and Hardware
We pay we say blizzard Diablo immortal we did not want this it's a slap in the face what's next wow mobile with most of the content cutout and completely free
Doesn't Diablo have their own forums? The WoW team doesn't have anything to do with what they do for Diablo
iam a paying customer and the customer is always right lemme speak to your manager
At what point did buying a video game entitle the buyer to determine the future development path of entire franchises?
Here's what I'm trying to say I think blizzard should take more feedback from players and fans of there games
And if this had the blizzard quality it would have made it's way to PC and not be a reskined game
11/04/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Jonathibaus
Here's what I'm trying to say I think blizzard should take more feedback from players and fans of there games
And if this had the blizzard quality it would have made it's way to PC and not be a reskined game

I think Blizzard should just make the games they want to make.

As a consumer I then decide if I want to play those games.
11/04/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Jonathibaus
We pay we say blizzard Diablo immortal we did not want this it's a slap in the face what's next wow mobile with most of the content cutout and completely free

Post this on the Diablo forums, unless you can't and are just trolling.
OP, in case you weren't aware? You lose pretty much any and all credibility when you use the term "... a slap in the face". It's almost as bad as the horribly misused "literally".
Stop posting about your !@#$ty game in the forum for a completely different %^-*ty game
11/04/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Etch
iam a paying customer and the customer is always right lemme speak to your manager

Not actually how it works in a lot of businesses, they take the service and then yell about how it wasn't good enough so they "Speak to the manager" and either get a 50% discount or just a free everything. its a funny loophole. what an easy scam for the gutless.
just don't play the game and tell others not to play the game. make their entire mobile game a failure.
You don't pay nearly as much as people will pay for microtransactions, sorry!
You can say whatever you'd like.

Only way to change the behavior of a company is to vote with your wallet and buy/not buy their products.
I dont like the look of a mobile game, But complaining about a game not even out yet? wow

Title is wrong. You pay, you play. Not: you pay, you dictate.

So many people throwing the word we around that it has me wondering if multiple personality disorders are on the rise becuase YOU don’t speak for ME.

No, you pay and that's HOW you say.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. That's how you send a message. Complaining about it but still paying for it does zip.
A slap you say? In the face even?!?!? How dare they!!! Do you need some cheese or perhaps a whambulance?

No, you buying games from Blizzard does not mean you control how their business works. You also do not speak for anyone other then yourself.
11/04/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Barreavus
just don't play the game and tell others not to play the game. make their entire mobile game a failure.

or play the game because it looks hell of a lot of fun and i plan on playing it while at work..cause why the hell not. i already play hearthstone at work.
Then dont buy it. Bye.