We pay we say

Games, Gaming and Hardware
11/04/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Jonathibaus
We pay we say blizzard Diablo immortal we did not want this it's a slap in the face what's next wow mobile with most of the content cutout and completely free
Do you have any concept of how big the mobile market is? How fast it's growing? Why would you expect Blizz to ignore this highly lucrative revenue stream?
11/04/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Shudder
11/04/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Jonathibaus
Here's what I'm trying to say I think blizzard should take more feedback from players and fans of there games
And if this had the blizzard quality it would have made it's way to PC and not be a reskined game

I think Blizzard should just make the games they want to make.

As a consumer I then decide if I want to play those games.
11/04/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Rosenivy
Doesn't Diablo have their own forums? The WoW team doesn't have anything to do with what they do for Diablo

Its here for visibility on the off chance employees talk to each other.. because the D3 forums.. well CM's don't want to be there atm, and tbh what they've done to D3 isn't far from what they could do to wow.. so you might want to open youre mind a little on this subject..

And reign down judgement on those advertising for the moronic youtubers and twitch freaks or the one earlier about amazon prime and expanse tv show.
Doesn't Diablo have their own forums? The WoW team doesn't have anything to do with what they do for Diablo

Its here for visibility on the off chance employees talk to each other.. because the D3 forums.. well CM's don't want to be there atm, and tbh what they've done to D3 isn't far from what they could do to wow.. so you might want to open youre mind a little on this subject..

And reign down judgement on those advertising for the moronic youtubers and twitch freaks or the one earlier about amazon prime and expanse tv show.

As for those stating stupid things like

11/05/2018 01:33 AMPosted by Kolee
Do you have any concept of how big the mobile market is? How fast it's growing? Why would you expect Blizz to ignore this highly lucrative revenue stream?

Think on this how would you feel if instead of 8.1 they introduced WoW for consoles instead?

All of D3 features are in WoW. So yeah, I think the same fools who made that game run this garbage.
We pay we say blizzard Diablo immortal we did not want this it's a slap in the face what's next wow mobile with most of the content cutout and completely free
Wrong forums
11/05/2018 01:42 AMPosted by Anufenrir
Wrong forums

Bad dog.. sit... sit... sit *whacks with a newspaper* SIT. Good boy.
11/05/2018 01:45 AMPosted by Dæmonjesùs
11/05/2018 01:42 AMPosted by Anufenrir
... Wrong forums

Bad dog.. sit... sit... sit *whacks with a newspaper* SIT. Good boy.
*takes lighter to newspaper* Ok, but seriously. WoW team is different from Diablo team. You're basically yelling at people for what their friends did.
This isn't the forum to complain about it on. There are forums for diablo. Sure there's one for Immortal.
11/05/2018 01:42 AMPosted by Dæmonjesùs
Think on this how would you feel if instead of 8.1 they introduced WoW for consoles instead?
I would be disappointed, but not surprised that a for-profit business was doing what was profitable. Let's hope they continue to find PC games profitable too.
11/04/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Etch
iam a paying customer and the customer is always right lemme speak to your manager

Calm down Karen.
Ok, first of all (yes, I AM going to be "that person")...

If you're going to make a statement, try using proper grammar, spelling, capitalization & punctuation. No one that matters will give half a heartbeat's worth of attention to something that looks like it was written by a 4 year old with a crayon on a wall.

Second, refrain from outright threats. DO clearly state what has you upset and why. Then clearly state what you feel are your options with regards to the situation. Finally, clearly state whether or not you intend to act on those options as well as how & when you may do so.

Finally... These types of threads/posts are NOT going to get the response that is being looked-for. Blizzard seems genuinely confused as to WHY their "big reveal" got such a horrible reception. We need to explain that to them as calmly & with as much detail as possible because right now they are curled up in their little hermit-shells waiting out the ****storm that's raging outside.

I was also disappointed with the news that they were porting Diablo to mobile, ESPECIALLY after already telling us that they had ported it to Switch. For those of us that play, D3 had an expansion FOUR years ago & the last "addition" to the game was a bit over TWO years ago - it consisted of a new class. It has literally not been touched in all that time. For those of you who only play WoW, this would be equivalent to the launch of B4A and then a small patch in August of 2019, a tease at that year's Blizzcon regarding something new for WoW, followed by a Blizzcon announcement in 2020 that they were porting WoW to mobile (and maybe even Switch or whatever Switch will be in 2020).

NOW perhaps the non-Diablo players understand better why Diablo players are upset. Also perhaps why those who play both WoW and Diablo are considering leaving Blizzard behind.

HAD the devs paid ANY attention at all to the announcement of ESO to mobile at E3, they would have noticed how that was prefaced by an announcement that their fans WANTED to hear - that an Elder Scrolls 6 is in the works (although without any projected release date whatsoever) along with some video (which appeared to be some remastered Skyrim footage). Fans were so excited about the possibility of TES 6, that even though they were not terribly excited over ESO:Blades, they at least clapped a bit. They ended the presentation with Fallout76, which was very well received. Had Blizzard's devs presented the Diablo port to mobile in that manner, there would not be a single bit of uproar occurring. People would be having civil discussions & even planning to play it when it releases.

The only way they can make this even remotely better for all of the players that they offended is to release SOMETHING regarding upcoming Diablo franchise content for PC. Even then, it better be FANTASTIC or people will just ignore it or worse, shovel even more crap at Blizzard for "barely trying".

Oh and as a side note? The customer is NOT always right - when they are wrong, they are wrong & the manager will either not even speak with them or will walk out & say, "You are wrong, my employee has told you that you are wrong & if you do not vacate these premises we will call the authorities." Nice try though, but I'm not surprised it was you (you know who you are) that wrote it. I saw how unpleasant you were in another thread toward someone who politely asked a question.