found your easter egg blizzard XD

General Discussion
To alliance players, head down to thovas base camp a green frog, pink frog and denzel crocker. im sure quite a few people will get the reference. you can boat there from Boralus, its the one under hatherford.
There's also all the animals from Winnie the Poo sitting around a campfire in Stormsong Valley.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUrkEOa1rR8
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=132105/denzel-crocker#comments
This weekend I saw Kremit and Miss Miggy with a lute next to it that shoots out a rainbow.

Nasmir somewhere around the frog area.

Blizzard still adds little pop culture references here and there. Been doing that since classic. Fun times.
There's also a yogi bear reference in Drustvar.

I like little touches like that. It's one of the few things about BFA that I've liked.
In the lower area of Boralus is two humans sitting on to of an archway that make comments as you pass through; Their names are Waldorf and Statler. :)
11/06/2018 02:17 AMPosted by Sunnyskies
In the lower area of Boralus is two humans sitting on to of an archway that make comments as you pass through; Their names are Waldorf and Statler. :)

Holy crap. I have NOT encountered that yet. That's beautiful,
I guess I have to be the first to admit... I don't get it.

A green frog and a pink frog? Nothing comes to mind there.
11/06/2018 02:28 AMPosted by Brocknor

yeah me either, no idea wth it's about...
11/06/2018 02:17 AMPosted by Sunnyskies
Oh my god it's real.
11/06/2018 02:28 AMPosted by Brocknor

I had to Google it. I found a reference to Fairly Odd Parents. The two guys making comments as people walk by is a reference to The Muppet Show and the two old Muppets in the balcony.
And for those who have forgotten - there is the tribute to Robin Williams in WoD.

(puts out a little tray of bagels, lox and cream cheese to go with the cookies)
there's a roadrunner and coyote ref in vul'dun
11/06/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Lunarstalker
im sure quite a few people will get the reference.
As a 90's kid I haven't watched Nickelodeon since around 1998 or so, so I had no idea what this was supposed to be a reference to until I looked it up on wowhead. Try not to be so vague next time when talking about such obscure references.
11/06/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Amarlly
11/06/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Lunarstalker
im sure quite a few people will get the reference.
As a 90's kid I haven't watched Nickelodeon since around 1998 or so, so I had no idea what this was supposed to be a reference to until I looked it up on wowhead. Try not to be so vague next time when talking about such obscure references.

Sheesh...lighten up. I'll personally send you some Aleve to help with the carpal tunnel.
My favorite reference was actually removed from the game, sadly (not sure what expansion.)

It used to be that the pie vendor in Ironforge Sraaz that sells only a single pie, Homemade Cherry Pie, used to instead of directly opening up his inventory would have a option screen that was there only to quote various lines from Warrant's song Cherry Pie, tailored to WoW. I was trying to find them all, but the only one I could find reference to was this one... but I am sure he quoted others.

This cherry pie tastes so good, it could make a grown gnome cry.

Very close second is the Devious Sunrunner and Sinister Leyrunner standing next to a dead Sunrunner named Charlie. After you defeat them, you open the chest and get an Enchanted Sunrunner Kidney (a blue quality artifact weapon item)

This is a reference to the Charlie the Unicorn YouTube cartoons. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZu3P0OsQPk
I found a dead unicorn named Charlie on top of a mountain :(

LOL Should have read through all the posts :P
Don't forget the human flower vendor girl "Aerith" in New Dalaran and her blonde, blood elf warrior bodyguard "Koraud"...
There's also Sora, Riku, and Kairi sitting on the roof of that one house on the north side of Stormsong.