Hapala double Sac gone in PTR

Arenas
NERF DISC.
rejoice.

how do we feel about chain heal shaman now lol no more triple riptide but lets chain heal talented, crit and auto dispell all the nasty warlocks and spriests that are gonna be running around.
BUFF AFF

chain heal talent gonna make aff dots look like a joke with sucky dispel protection
11/06/2018 06:48 PMPosted by Frostyx
rejoice.

how do we feel about chain heal shaman now lol no more triple riptide but lets chain heal talented, crit and auto dispell all the nasty warlocks and spriests that are gonna be running around.
rippling waters gone is kinda huge imo.
They just killed Rsham tbh

Who the !@#$ wants to use chain heal in arena?? It's a pve spell FFS, it's soooooo slow to cast too.
11/06/2018 06:57 PMPosted by Dingodeadrip

good
So if hpal, rsham, disc got nerfed. MW buffed? rdruid ok if asian, and holy priest are stepping forward.

Is that a dampening meta? Or what kind of comps do you guys expect to see?
11/06/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Vãrick
So if hpal, rsham, disc got nerfed. MW buffed? rdruid ok if asian, and holy priest are stepping forward.

I'm honestly expecting MWs to kinda be the master of the world for healers until they inevitably get beaten down with the nerf bat.
11/06/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Vãrick

Holy f I hope not. Curious how ferals dks and ww will end under up, if those 3 are op (not sure if ww will be) I doubt itll be dampening meta. Only thing good about bfa arena is the pacing.
im really not ok with them still taking away spells
11/06/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Veliina
I'd be fine with double sac if it costed you 100% sac. the combo of those both though feels pretty terrible to go against, though I know your class is balanced around that...

Or if sac couldnt be used while bopped / bubbled, and vice versa... or just some drawback mechanic.

Who the !@#$ wants to use chain heal in arena?? It's a pve spell FFS, it's soooooo slow to cast too.

Vs rot is there anything wrong with running tidebringer + New chain heal talent? With flash flood alone chain heal isn't that slow
11/06/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Rakeem

Vs rot is there anything wrong with running tidebringer + New chain heal talent? With flash flood alone chain heal isn't that slow

I don't like it, feels so PvE, boring.
Im gonna miss this only because every garbage hpal on rogue/mage teams throws out sac without thinking they can get swapped to and die with a 12k ticking sac dot
11/06/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Fox
11/06/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Veliina
I'd be fine with double sac if it costed you 100% sac. the combo of those both though feels pretty terrible to go against, though I know your class is balanced around that...

Or if sac couldnt be used while bopped / bubbled, and vice versa... or just some drawback mechanic.
drawback, like getting rotted by damage? literally saying "hey swap me"? its a cooldown, they arent supposed to screw us over.
11/06/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Fox

its not even just that, its that this whole rental trait/gear things feels HORRID. At least artifacts we had for an entire expansion.

Im highly disappointed were into a new expansion and they are stilllllll taking things. like cmon now....

like 8.1 back to farmin traits everyone!
that's fine and all but can we please fix hpal mastery
it's god awfully designed
11/06/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Reimmi
that's fine and all but can we please fix hpal mastery
it's god awfully designed
yeah and their "10 yard range" is literally the same range as an outlaw rogues melee with acrobatic strikes. its worthless for all auras.
making everyone count on haste was a mistake
lol