very happy for no flying in new zones

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
It makes me have to explore it fully instead of just flying over it !

you KNOW that's the entire motivation- and I agree with it.
Crying is not going to change it. New content will ALWAYS be flying locked
from now on, and I think it's a good change.
i agree i havent had flying since they changed it to a rep grind and i dont miss it.
So you're happy others can't fly? or that you don't have the temptation to fly in front of you? Flying for the most part has always been your choice.

The motivation was to be able to pump out content without having to finish the maps.
If you want to explore without flying? Cool, just dont hold that "space" button.
Don't tell the rest of us what we shouldn't do because you can't control yourself
Explore what? What's there to explore? Do you think there's somehow more than what you see in questing, despite there not being?
Yeah you are happy denying other ppl what they like........cool.
Post on your main Ion
11/06/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Ajora
Post on your main Ion
Newsflash: game is made for more people than just you. Some find being free, having that freedom taken away, then *allowed* to have it after the devs feel like it againnot fun.

As an artist who deliberately goes out of my way to admire the beauty of every nook and cranny in this game....give me flying now, please. Thanks.
Once you've levelled to 120 you've seen enough of the landscape to warrant the benefits of flying.
11/06/2018 09:19 PMPosted by Milynde

You cannot explore fully because you’re on the ground, the only way to explore fully is with flying.

I am sure people are exploring so hard..

GG, I reached max level in a day..GG, world content is dead. GG, I am only grinding instances..

but "I KNOW" that the entire motivation..

If only blizzard was "motivated" to deliver a good game.. Tell us gnome guy!

You enjoy being prevented from flying because it forces you to do something you don't want to do.

Why is it you play the game again? Oh that's right, you don't. You're posting on an account that was created for the sole purpose of writing forum posts in support of Blizzard's unpopular game changes.

i know youre trolling given your post history so i gotta say 1/10 for you and your boring troll post.

but ill humor myself and respond.

why dont you and people like you who feel that flying is bad ... just not fly. dont complete the achieve for it and just dont fly. that way all of us who actually enjoy flying can get what we want and you can sit on your ground mount all day and do your thing.

see how ez that is?

So here's a question for you...

Do you have a Non-Flying mount in your collection?
IF so, explore to your heart's content, I'm not going to stop you from playing the game the way you see fit.

The way they've been developing the game is lazy. They are purposefully ignoring a wonderful ability to create content for. I.E. Flying. There's a difference between two dimensional travel and three dimensional.
Personally, I'd like to see them up their game rather than play it down.
When I make my mount roar instead of leaving the ground, I will find you and punt you.

So then why can't we fly after we have explored it fully?
I honestly don't get why people still get all mad when they can't fly

It's always like this. Flying comes later. Heck last time flying was unlocked for all over in Legion we got freaking quests for new class related mounts. That was pretty cool.
how do I downvote this