Malfurion buried people alive...

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Looks like Horde aren't the only 'evil' ones anymore

Nice to see the Alliance finally get some characters willing to do whatever is needed to win... Will make the story more interesting
GG Saurfang.
one combatant vs thousands of civilians. truly on par with each other.

Malf next raid boss confirmed.
You expect Malfurion, the first mortal druid and Shando to the night elves, to be calm and negotiate peace after Teldrassil, home of the night elves, was burned recklessly and thousands of innocents burnt alive?

Yeah, buried alive is the least of your problems right now. The Alliance wrath is coming on you, and no amount of slandering and cowardice will save your banshee queen from what's coming for her.
That Orc was complicit in his faction committing genocide.

People proven to be !@#$s that were complicit in the Holocaust were also executed.

Malfurion was completely justified in killing those active Horde soldiers. We're at war now after all.
11/07/2018 09:34 AMPosted by Volmere
Looks like Horde aren't the only 'evil' ones anymore

Nice to see the Alliance finally get some characters willing to do whatever is needed to win... Will make the story more interesting

extermination of something as loathsome as a horde really isn't evil.. It is kind of like using a can of raid on a wasp nest.. Simply controlling the crappier parts of nature.
I've been pro-Horde, pro-real Horde, for a long time. But I couldn't help but cheer a little when Malfurion did that. The Warcraft III Night Elves were a dangerous, wild people. I loved them, I loved how brutal they could be. When they were made Alliance in World of Warcraft, they were declawed and made to be these weak little punching bags. For over a decade, they weren't the threatening people they once were.

This is a great return to the original Night Elves, and I hope it continues!
11/07/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Ayaani
Exterminating cockroaches infesting your home is not evil.

Not sure if you saw, but their 'home' was burnt to the ground... It's up for grabs now
11/07/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Yshal
That Orc was complicit in his faction committing genocide.

People proven to be !@#$s that were complicit in the Holocaust were also executed.

Malfurion was completely justified in killing those active Horde soldiers. We're at war now after all.

Yes but there are humane and non-humane ways of executing people... Even death sentences etc. carried out today or of war prisoners have rules as to how it is supposed to be done.

If people are buried alive today... that would be considered evil
And you know what? He's still justifiable! Sylvanas opened the can of worms. Anything anyone do to the horde now is justifiable. We did the unjustifiable and we are paying the price.
11/07/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Rhuor
This is a great return to the original Night Elves, and I hope it continues!
Don't hold your breath on that one.

This is coming from the "FER TEH HERDE!!1!one!" developers, after all.
11/07/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Kalarm
And you know what? He's still justifiable! Sylvanas opened the can of worms. Anyone anyone do to the horde now is justifiable. We did the unjustifiable and we are paying the price.

Pretty much. The Alliance could burn down Mulgor and Baine would say they deserved it.
11/07/2018 09:38 AMPosted by Ayaani
Exterminating cockroaches infesting your home is not evil.

11/07/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Kalarm
And you know what? He's still justifiable! Sylvanas opened the can of worms. Anyone anyone do to the horde now is justifiable. We did the unjustifiable and we are paying the price.

Do you folks even read entire posts?

I said right in my OP that I'm basically ok with it because the Alliance SHOULD be committing some acts like this as well...

Not only is is 'justified' but also helps make the story more interesting for both sides.
An invading Horde army burning an entire city of civilians, women, and children alive:
Horde: War is hell. What did you expect?

One elf buries one orc alive:
Horde: ALLIANCE IS EVIL!
There was a point when I was levelling looking for a Horde prison or holding pen that would serve as a parallel to the Alliance Stockades. The basement of Orgrimmar was definitely not it. MoP did not clear that up any better.

Some say the Horde do not maintain a proper prison to this day.

The only humane holding cell is the earth itself. We should have tucked Malfurion back into the den he came out of I suppose.
He's not burying that orc.

he's planting him to make an orc tree!
Silly troll....
don't know how trees are made.
Not people...horde.
Big difference
not people...digital images.
Do you all take movies and books as seriously as you do this video game???
Oh oh my turn now Malfurion, let me bury some too!

I also think is really cool alliance start doing some real killing here, it's about time.