Welcome to your first day at Blizzard HQ!

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 11 Next
Change every sound in the game to the human male aggro sound.
Remove affixes from mythic+ dungeons lol
Go to there are department and take all the statues / collectibles.

Then leave a note that says the next statues should be more Starcraft pieces.
Find their dope stash...because these guys have got to be doing some really good stuff. It's the only possible explanation.

Though, the bunny slippers, is an awesome idea. Can you imagine all the elitists/twitch streamers forced to raid in bunny slippers? Fluffy pink ones.

Good transmog idea too. Bathrobe, bunny slippers, shower cap, and a long handled loofah. Bar of soap for an offhand. Make it a quest chain. New title...Jamesfisk the Clean!
I would make the Feign Death ability really Hardcore. First you would become non target-able and immune to damage. Your character would also emit a 'Death Funk' debuff that deals minor AoE damage and causes enemy players to back away slowly. They cannot attack you until you move, but you cannot move until they are out of eyesight & you feel safe. Additionally the ability will not expire because you are dedicated to making that damn rogue think you're dead.
Rifle through the fridge for whoever has the best lunch and eat it?
11/07/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Ythisens
I change everyone's boot models to be rabbits, thus giving everyone bunny slippers in one move.

I'm promoted on the spot to co-Game Director.

WHY CAN'T I LIKE THIS POST?

FIX THIS, BLIZZARD!
11/07/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Lightfaller
11/07/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Mistblossom
I don’t touch anything unless authorized because it’s my first day and I don’t want to be fired.
the first thing you should do is read the post instead of just the title.

But yes, with your reading skills, you could be fired in less than a day at work

I read it and decided not to partake in threads baiting out more deadbeat negativity of things I’d remove from the game.

With your lack of ingenuity, I’m sure you would’ve never gotten the job to begin with.
Access the Classic WoW code and move Mankirk's wife to the top of a mountain in the Western Plaguelands.
I’ve removed all High Elf npcs. All gone. Goodbye. And the Megathread continues regardless.
11/07/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Threauxm
Access the Classic WoW code and move Mankirk's wife to the top of a mountain in the Western Plaguelands.

Finally. Chaos I can support. It’s so... delicious...

Don’t forget to place Boss level guardians around her body with an instant kill ability for any players under L59.
I find the Lore Historian/Curator and Librarian that I know are on campus. We talk about books and cool stuff all day. Maybe I have some french toast at the cafe.
Everybody is now a Troll.
Revert all the stupid BM hunter nerfs and give them to Rogues/DH's.

Then give Paladins/DK's a leap ability.

Give Mages/Demon Warlocks a serious NUKE with a 4-5 second cast time. I'm talking 1 shotting people if they don't get interrupted. Cloth wearers should be class cannons but they left out the cannon part. Loved my Wizard in EQ.. Ice Comet! Boom. Casters need some Boom. Full Moon was ok on the Balance druid until the changes.

Give tanks actual tanking ability in PVP. Disc Priest (Cloth Wearer) shouldn't be the tank in PVP.

Oh, and all guards will be upgraded to level 122+. They are a joke.
11/07/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Ythisens
I change everyone's boot models to be rabbits, thus giving everyone bunny slippers in one move.

I'm promoted on the spot to co-Game Director.

I like the way you think..
and when we run out of rabbits we can start on the gnomes!
Everyone has blue eyes
Copy Teldrasil, paste on Gilneas, add npcs to gilneas and make it a city. Also I resurrect Parqual Fintallas and give him a nice home somewhere far away from war and all that and make him and his daughter really happy, also probably re add his quests and add new ones where we look for books for him.
[quote="207684307357"]I change everyone's boot models to be rabbits, thus giving everyone bunny slippers in one move.

I'm promoted on the spot to co-Game Director.[/quot

I would go a step further and put a bunny jammies on everyone.
You know that Wondervolt machine that turns people into gnomes every year?

Yeah, that'd be permanent.
11/07/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Crepe
You know that Wondervolt machine that turns people into gnomes every year?

Yeah, that'd be permanent.

Ah, yes my friend. The slipper makers will be pleased!