Legion Raids Soloable?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Can any of them be solod on lock or rogue?
My 342 hunter and this 370 shaman can both solo N Elisande/Gul'dan. I'd guess the warlock would be fine with the self heals and the pet, don't know enough about rogue to comment though.
My Maghar Warrior soloed EN last week for Balance of power and he's only 350 something. Ursoc was close though, he has a stacking debuff that made me take alot of damage without another, "tank," to taunt him off me. Nighthold may be impossible because of spell blades stacking debuff if she hits as hard as he did.... guess i'll find out once i get to the Guldan part of it.
11/07/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Leafblight
My Maghar Warrior soloed EN last week for Balance of power and he's only 350 something. Ursoc was close though, he has a stacking debuff that made me take alot of damage without another, "tank," to taunt him off me. Nighthold may be impossible because of spell blades stacking debuff if she hits as hard as he did.... guess i'll find out once i get to the Guldan part of it.
Spellblade's debuff stacks up to 5, not infinitely as most debuffs do. Spellblade was soloed in Legion.
A warlock would be really easy to solo with. There is a bit of a dmg race on a couple bosses but it should be fine.
I just solo'ed Emerald Nightmare last night on this rogue. Ursoc left me with 217hp and I did die once on Xavius but some haste food and paying a bit more attention to the adds made him way easier.

Couldn't do the Valor raid because of the 99% damage reduction the first bosses get standing near each other.

Haven't tried the other raids yet.