Play with the Blues - Nov 8

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
We're planning another testing session for the new Darkshore Warfront coming in Tides of Vengeance, and would love for you to join us!

Tomorrow, November 8, beginning at 4 PM Pacific time (7 PM Eastern), we'll be queuing for the new Warfront. As with previous tests, we'll be making a couple PTR-only changes: there will be special queuing tables set up in Orgrimmar and Zandalar, and any character level 110 or higher will be able to participate.

Additionally, there are a couple of changes to the Darkshore zone that we've enabled for testing purposes which we'd like to clarify. All of the Darkshore World Quests are currently active on PTR, and both factions are able to loot the treasures scattered around the zone. After release, only the faction that currently holds the zone will be able to loot the treasures, and only a handful of the World Quests will be enabled at any one time.

We hope to see you tomorrow evening!
I already play with the Blues... stupid seasonal affective disorder :(
You spend enough time playing with yourselves..... maybe try working more on making a game worthy of the brand you are borrowing.
You mean go afk in a warfront with the blues?

...Not that I'm totally against that.
Looking forward to it! I hope the commander is Sira again, I'd love to see what she is like as a friendly commander, and if she has dark ranger troops.
I bet none of the blues play shamans during this thing.
11/07/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Lore
We're planning another testing session for the new Darkshore Warfront coming in Tides of Vengeance, and would love for you to join us!

Please fix the Mac OS client, so I can join you...
Why would anyone purposely play with people who don't know how to play this game?
Hope it's a unifying experience.
Thank you very much for joining us for the Warfront playtest! We got a lot of great feedback during the test, especially around tuning for resources and the overall difficulty of the Warfront.

We're now taking what we learned yesterday and moving forward to tune and polish this content. Your participation absolutely had a positive impact on the game. Thanks again!
11/09/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Kaivax
We're now taking what we learned yesterday and moving forward to tune and polish this content.

Thanks for keeping the Mac OS client broken.
11/09/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Kaivax
We're now taking what we learned yesterday and moving forward to tune and polish this content.
How about tuning and polishing classes?
Were there any Blue shamans or mages? Or were they all rogues and DH's?
[/quote]How about tuning and polishing classes?[/quote]

WoW seems to be in "maintenance mode" - they only budget enough resources to spend on either new content or class design. Since class design finals pre-alpha with a few tuning passes afterwards all resources seem to be re-allocated to patch content afterwards.
Maybe less time spent playing and more time balancing classes? CMON!! Live up to your promises for 8.1
these forums are kind of mean,
11/10/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Gobbyjr

the truth can be perceived as mean sometimes
11/09/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Telchar
Were there any Blue shamans or mages? Or were they all rogues and DH's?
Or ferals...

11/10/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Gobbyjr
Paying them to test their pile of !@#$ is mean...
I can't test it, no one queuing for it : ( . Blizzard should offer a title or toy for playing on the PTR.