[US[H]369Mage LF Mythic Multi Challenger LoL

Guild Recruitment
Hello,
Won't keep this too long.
22 Years old (If that matters), Mature. I don't want drama. Just friends/players looking to progress and improve
Challenger LoL multiple seasons to attest to mechanics if that matters
9/11 M Antorus Aggramar 40% in early February US 400ish, parsed 93% most bosses, can't find
Only cleared Taloc M a while back https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/dioctyl#bybracket=1 92% with bad food and was a kill not farm
Can play either frost or fire. Super motivated to invest and progress. Focus a lot of maximizing DPS while movement. iLevel should not be an issue as I like running M+ and grinding.
Looking for either a trial/bench or whatever is deemed necessary. Don't expect a spot instantly, can look for a spot in 8.1 if you're looking to recruit "talent".
Of course, you'll know better and more talking on discord about it which I am very too. Would like to work with and learn/be apart of a high end guild if my skill deserves it through work and commitment. Can make all raids.

I am EST, but any time and any day are flexible. Can transfer servers/faction change if needbe.
Discord zw#4337 <- Best place to reach me or comment
Thank you
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
3/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Havoc DH

Ranged DPS:
High! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
<Ginyu Force> (Horde - Kil'Jaeden) [5/8m Uldir] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we push for a strong start to this expansion.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

My real ID is below. If you have any questions, or are interested in joining us, please message me personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Add Swiftrick#1953 or Opressor#1396
Hello! Gremlins is a small 2/8 M guild focused on semi-hardcore progression for Mythic raiding and Mythic+ content. We hope to continue building up our core team as we continue to progress through Mythic Uldir. Our raid days are Friday and Sunday, from 8-11PM EST (7-10PM CST). We also do Mythic+ dungeons, transmog runs, and generally hang out and have a good time in discord on our off days.

Attendance is huge for us. We ask that raiders that cannot attend certain days for any reason contact us at least 24 hours before the raid time, so that we can plan and adjust accordingly. We run a priority-based loot system, with contestable gear pieces being decided by loot council.

The trialing period for new guild players lasts about two weeks, and is determined by performance in raid/dungeons, attendance, and activity in the guild. We do require that trials have an offspec ready to use if a situation calls for it.

What we need the most:
Ranged DPS: Mage, Shaman, Druid, Hunter, Warlock
Melee DPS: Death Knight, Demon Hunter

Any class should feel free to apply but specs/classes listed above are primarily what we are looking for.

Girnoh - Guild Leader - Buho#11613
Carsaux - Officer - Rhinvan#1368
Krafur - Officer - Hanaagi#1397
Griget - Officer - Garrethar#1191
<Hold My Flask> provides a great raid environment that values teamwork and performance from our players. Our goal is to have fun while having steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are looking for raiders with a similar mindset who will show up to raid nights giving their best.

What we're looking for:
- Ability to perform well with your chosen spec. This will be shown in logs provided.
- Attendance for 85% of raid nights.
- Taking time outside of raid to research and prepare for fights.

Immediate Spots:
DPS: Mage, BM Hunter, SPriest, Warlock

We consider all exceptional players that apply even if your class/spec is not listed.

Faction, Server & Region:
- Horde faction on US-Tichondrius

Raid Times:
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM PDT
- Monday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM (Optional farm clear and not required)

Contact Info:
- Feel free to contact me about any questions regarding the guild.
Discord: Jintae#5804
Battlenet: Jintae#1648

How to Apply:
Go to the guild application link below to apply.
http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGRqKdaGE
No need to wait till 8.1 we can weave you in now let's talk!

RAID SCHEDULE:

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras

Faction: Horde

Current progression: 4/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me on either Bnet or Discord.
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency.
I recently picked up Impetus on Turalyon as a roster I'll be managing, so check them out. They have a history of CE and are looking to revamp their roster to push harder going forward and achieve a better rank.

Impetus: Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST 4/8M, 38% Fetid, 11/11M CE
- Open recruitment for now. Competitive spots for all roles.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll try get back to you in a timely manner.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Note: We only raid 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leader has set aside.

Impetus was 11/11M CE last tier. We currently host a Saturday Heroic Uldir @ 9pm EST on the realm discord if you think you may be interested in meeting the guild before applying to join our team: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul'jin server that has been raiding for the last 13 years. We are currently 6/8 Mythic in Uldir. We work on pushing Mythic raid content, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us at www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.