Let me kill Surfang as horde

General Discussion
He is pathetic. Let me kill him as a horde player.

The war has dragged on because of him. Good Horde have died because of him. The alliance can retaliate because of him.

A bonus, let me kill Thrall as well. Thrall was good until you butchered him from Cata and onward. Cata made him pathetic and MoP made him into trash ‘what have you done Garrosh’, He only threw garrosh into power when he didn’t want it and cheated in the duel to kill him.

Garrosh has been the only decent warchief, but they butchered the well developed one in Cata for the dumb brute one in MoP.
He wants to die so we should be the ones to give him his honorable death. Just like Nazgrim.
I am totally a Garrosh did nothing wrong kind of guy, but I could never bring myself to actually kill Saurfang. He's just been there for so long. I'd like to put him in a nice spiky Horde retirement home instead.
Please unhide your undead/BE main.
The faction war should have never started.

Honestly magni told all the horde the planet was dying the rest of the leaders should have booted sylvie out the door. And the goblins should have drowned gallywinx back in cata well thrall was looking away.

But to be honest to hell with both factions. Wish i could tell both to rot and be nuetral.

We have bigger problems like nzgoth, azshara, and the planet bleeding to death. The faction war is pointless. Sylvie gathering azerite and weaponizing it is only killing azeroth.
Give Saurfang his heroic death. I'm annoyed to hear Blizzard had decided to go with the most cookie cutter ending to the expansion. The Horde removing another Warchief in the middle of a war.

Simply just bad writing.
"Blizzard give me another baby bottle please. Its not fair seeing Horde call Sylvanas bad! Wahh!"
It would be poetic justice for Saurfang to die via an axe to the back and left to bleed out slowly.
I hope we get to kill him.
How about, instead of killing Saurfang, we kill Sylvanas and all her minions? She's the one that started this war against life after all, and they enable and protect her.
11/08/2018 11:07 PMPosted by Zaraka
How about, instead of killing Saurfang, we kill Sylvanas and all her minions? She's the one that started this war against life after all, and they enable and protect her.

How about we just put them all under Bolvar's control again?

The thought of seeing Sylvanas lose all free will and be under the Lich Knig's thumb (like she is trying to do to the Horde) makes me very happy inside.
I wish we would have had the option to finish him in Alliance hotel room.. oops.. I mean jail...
So many of the Horde have discarded their honor and wisdom...if they ever possessed it. Since the First War, through the Second and Third, and in every fight to keep the world of Azeroth intact, Saurfang has been one of our greatest leaders and heroes. Only the most foolishly blind among us would fail to ask themselves why such as he would oppose Silvanas.

As for such as this Dramshin wishing for the opportunity to kill the mighty High Overlord Saurfang? I would like nothing better than to grant his request. I would simply hope that I didn't blink at the wrong moment, and miss seeing him becoming a smear on the nearest wall.
It's always Blood Elves and Undead. Lmao.

11/08/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Momimfotm
It would be poetic justice for Saurfang to die via an axe to the back and left to bleed out slowly.

Draenei armor on a blood elf make my eyes burn.
11/09/2018 05:59 AMPosted by Ayaani
It's always Blood Elves and Undead. Lmao

Hey, this is my Horde main and I proudly stand with Saurfang.
11/09/2018 05:58 AMPosted by Kielikki
So many of the Horde have discarded their honor and wisdom...if they ever possessed it. Since the First War, through the Second and Third, and in every fight to keep the world of Azeroth intact, Saurfang has been one of our greatest leaders and heroes. Only the most foolishly blind among us would fail to ask themselves why such as he would oppose Silvanas.

As for such as this Dramshin wishing for the opportunity to kill the mighty High Overlord Saurfang? I would like nothing better than to grant his request. I would simply hope that I didn't blink at the wrong moment, and miss seeing him becoming a smear on the nearest wall.

Surfang was pro war until he saw the methods being used.

He doesn't like true total war style the war has become. His generation is too old.

Surfang is the equivalent of having your soldiers March in an orderly column and demand certain rules of warfare be followed while we are engaging in world war 1 where there are no rules besides the ones you make.

Surfang's idea of honor in warfare is dead. Both factions are fighting for survival, not over just a tact of land. Anything but total war is a half measure.
11/09/2018 05:59 AMPosted by Ayaani
It's always Blood Elves and Undead. Lmao.

Always, sigh
Nope. Sylvanas needs to go even though it's not her fault terrible writing put her in this situation.

She's comically evil now and Saurfang is the one true leader of the horde.
Blood Elves. They have closer ties to The Draenei than to their actual allies in The Horde. Their race has entertained defecting to The Alliance en masse back in Mists of Pandaria and has recently had a large-scale defection to The Alliance in the form of their void-elf exiles.

The writers really needs to just pull the trigger and return blood elves to The Alliance already so these "hardcore" edge lord blood elf posters can go away.

Saurfang is on a quest to return sanity to The Horde. To return the real horde; Thrall's horde of WC3. That's the identity of The Horde that's been lost over the years. First with Garrosh now with Sylvanas.

I want to be a noble orc. One that hopes to live in peace, but will not hesitate to fight for my place in the world.
11/08/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Kakurine
The faction war should have never started.

Honestly magni told all the horde the planet was dying the rest of the leaders should have booted sylvie out the door. And the goblins should have drowned gallywinx back in cata well thrall was looking away.

But to be honest to hell with both factions. Wish i could tell both to rot and be nuetral.

We have bigger problems like nzgoth, azshara, and the planet bleeding to death. The faction war is pointless. Sylvie gathering azerite and weaponizing it is only killing azeroth.

Preach sister!