Let me kill Surfang as horde

General Discussion
[quote]

Surfang's idea of honor in warfare is dead. Both factions are fighting for survival, not over just a tact of land. Anything but total war is a half measure.

Wrooooooooong. Horde were tricked by Sylvanas using fear tactics in to thinking they were in a War for survival. Alliance are merely trying to stop Sylvanas.
We're the "bound by honor" faction.

Our two most identifying traits at this point are:
• Throwing our soldiers' lives away to raise them as corpses to spite our enemies, lead by a woman who's strategically failed to defend every place she's called home
• Having our war machine exist as a for-profit enterprise to line an insane, greed fueled idiot's pockets

Horde is so cool, I'm pumped.
Why do people act like a horde character working with the alliance is something new?

Thrall, Vol'Jin and the entire Horde have done so many times lol.

ALL OF THEM TRAITORS I SAY!

/eyeroll
11/08/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Lorash
He wants to die so we should be the ones to give him his honorable death. Just like Nazgrim.

He don't deserve honorable death.
11/09/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Taugra
Blood Elves. They have closer ties to The Draenei than to their actual allies in The Horde. Their race has entertained defecting to The Alliance en masse back in Mists of Pandaria and has recently had a large-scale defection to The Alliance in the form of their void-elf exiles.

The writers really needs to just pull the trigger and return blood elves to The Alliance already so these "hardcore" edge lord blood elf posters can go away.

Saurfang is on a quest to return sanity to The Horde. To return the real horde; Thrall's horde of WC3. That's the identity of The Horde that's been lost over the years. First with Garrosh now with Sylvanas.

I want to be a noble orc. One that hopes to live in peace, but will not hesitate to fight for my place in the world.

Hell no, keep the barbie elves. The edgelords are mostly contained in the Horde for now, I like it that way.
11/09/2018 06:34 AMPosted by Dramshin
11/09/2018 05:58 AMPosted by Kielikki
So many of the Horde have discarded their honor and wisdom...if they ever possessed it. Since the First War, through the Second and Third, and in every fight to keep the world of Azeroth intact, Saurfang has been one of our greatest leaders and heroes. Only the most foolishly blind among us would fail to ask themselves why such as he would oppose Silvanas.

As for such as this Dramshin wishing for the opportunity to kill the mighty High Overlord Saurfang? I would like nothing better than to grant his request. I would simply hope that I didn't blink at the wrong moment, and miss seeing him becoming a smear on the nearest wall.

Surfang was pro war until he saw the methods being used.

He doesn't like true total war style the war has become. His generation is too old.

Surfang is the equivalent of having your soldiers March in an orderly column and demand certain rules of warfare be followed while we are engaging in world war 1 where there are no rules besides the ones you make.

Surfang's idea of honor in warfare is dead. Both factions are fighting for survival, not over just a tact of land. Anything but total war is a half measure.

This is simply not true, and I hope your lack of insight comes from being uninformed, rather than willful blindness. Varok Saurfang never once lost a battle in which he was the leader, and this comes from the fact that he always implemented guile and astute planning in his strategies. It would be a tragedy if his "style of war is dead"...because if we continue with the Lichqueen's "true total war style", we will all soon be shambling and thoughtless undead, bound to her will.
I jumped in to see if the op was either a BE ot Forsaken and was immediately disappointed to see that it was just a coward hiding behind a lvl1 alt.

Shame!
So many of the Horde have discarded their honor and wisdom...if they ever possessed it. Since the First War, through the Second and Third, and in every fight to keep the world of Azeroth intact, Saurfang has been one of our greatest leaders and heroes. Only the most foolishly blind among us would fail to ask themselves why such as he would oppose Silvanas.

As for such as this Dramshin wishing for the opportunity to kill the mighty High Overlord Saurfang? I would like nothing better than to grant his request. I would simply hope that I didn't blink at the wrong moment, and miss seeing him becoming a smear on the nearest wall.

He doesn't like true total war style the war has become. His generation is too old.

Surfang is the equivalent of having your soldiers March in an orderly column and demand certain rules of warfare be followed while we are engaging in world war 1 where there are no rules besides the ones you make.

The mental gymnastics that undead waifu supporters go through to justify her atrocities are just oustanding: did you even read what you just posted or you just roll with it?

For example, we are not fighting for survival: did you forget that Sylvannas plan was to take the continent of Kalimdor for the Horde by holding Darnassus hostage while the Alliance could (eventually) have Eastern Kingdoms? So two factions separated by sea which means we were fighting for 'a track of land'.

Now, War. I really dont understand why Sylvie supporters are so OK with war crimes and atrocities? I mean, what? 'Follow your own rules' like that holds. Remember, absolute power beckons absolute corruption.
11/09/2018 05:59 AMPosted by Ayaani
It's always Blood Elves and Undead. Lmao.

11/08/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Momimfotm
It would be poetic justice for Saurfang to die via an axe to the back and left to bleed out slowly.

Draenei armor on a blood elf make my eyes burn.

:(

You realize this will just motivate me to never change my mog, right?
11/09/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Momimfotm

Draenei armor on a blood elf make my eyes burn.

Hide the helm at least, you look like you have a bucket on your head.
11/09/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Ayaani
11/09/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Momimfotm

Hide the helm at least, you look like you have a bucket on your head.

I am the leader of the bucket Knights of Silvermoon. I actually really like it. I feel like I'm constantly catching flak for my helm mogs on here -_-

I hope you're trolling, because there were still rules in World War 1.
11/08/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Lorash
He wants to die so we should be the ones to give him his honorable death. Just like Nazgrim.

If they add Blood Elf Undead models I feel like your name is reserved for a race/appearance change :)
The writers really needs to just pull the trigger and return blood elves to The Alliance already so these "hardcore" edge lord blood elf posters can go away.

Excuse me?

Blood Elves that stand with Saurfang have to keep under the radar until we can end Sylvanas. Plus the other problem is that the Blood Elves feel they owe the Forsaken a ton due to them helping them with the Scourge and Sylvanas personally vouching for the BE's to join the Horde.

Thus, it sorta sets up a BE player to be pro Forsaken/Banshee Queen from the very get go. It's as Saurfang said, "Make sure you know the difference between loyalty and honor. And pray you never have to choose." That line is especially true for the Blood Elves.

#Saurfang4Warchief
11/09/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Ayaani
Blood Elves. They have closer ties to The Draenei than to their actual allies in The Horde. Their race has entertained defecting to The Alliance en masse back in Mists of Pandaria and has recently had a large-scale defection to The Alliance in the form of their void-elf exiles.

Saurfang is on a quest to return sanity to The Horde. To return the real horde; Thrall's horde of WC3. That's the identity of The Horde that's been lost over the years. First with Garrosh now with Sylvanas.

I want to be a noble orc. One that hopes to live in peace, but will not hesitate to fight for my place in the world.

Hell no, keep the barbie elves. The edgelords are mostly contained in the Horde for now, I like it that way.

But Velen loves blood elves! Blood elves and draenei are like peanut butter and jelly!

The Forsaken can settle down and remember that being undead was something they joined The Horde to cure, not spread. They can stop acting like ScourgeLite™ and The Horde can get back to being The Horde:

Subverting classic fantasy tropes by showing traditionally monstrous races as something more than just monsters. As actual people, capable of living in peace but ready to fight for their right to exist.

Right now we're just monsters. That's not really subverting anything. Other than my interest in this franchise. I guess that's being subverted. But that's the bad kind of subverted expectation. Like the Rian Johnson kind.
11/08/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Dramshin
He is pathetic. Let me kill him as a horde player.

The war has dragged on because of him. Good Horde have died because of him. The alliance can retaliate because of him.

A bonus, let me kill Thrall as well. Thrall was good until you butchered him from Cata and onward. Cata made him pathetic and MoP made him into trash ‘what have you done Garrosh’, He only threw garrosh into power when he didn’t want it and cheated in the duel to kill him.

Garrosh has been the only decent warchief, but they butchered the well developed one in Cata for the dumb brute one in MoP.

Ok then let my horde kill Arthasia I mean Sylvanus
Saurfang would lolstomp you.
Why hide behind a level 1 alt? That means you're either trolling or truly don't stand behind your post.
Nothing says "I support genocide" like "let me kill Saurfang."