Move the order hall. Legion is over

Death Knight
either move it somewhere where our help is needed in BFA or move it back to EPL(preferred) legion is over and so is our job on the broken shore
Honestly, we should have different death gate spells for the different areas

Pre Legion and legion.
11/10/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Nesuah
Honestly, we should have different death gate spells for the different areas

Pre Legion and legion.
Or maybe it can act like an engineer portal and let you choose which one you want to go to.
I would support the idea of it acting like an engi portal, but I think "lore wise" acherus has moved on to its new locale.

I am indifferent but I am used to it being in its new location with such proximity to new dalaran, since it's such an amazing hub for old world travels
Lore wise the Ebon Blade supports neither the Horde or Alliance. They are an independent force who move as needed. Seeing as the Horde v Alliance conflict is of no concern to them they have no reason to position Acherus over Zandalar or Kul Tiras.
11/12/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Shaurayssa
Lore wise the Ebon Blade supports neither the Horde or Alliance. They are an independent force who move as needed. Seeing as the Horde v Alliance conflict is of no concern to them they have no reason to position Acherus over Zandalar or Kul Tiras.

It should go back to it's pre-legion location next to ICC.
It's still there and you can still access it.
but with its current location i can port to anywhere i want in the world every minute its like being a mage without having to be a mage.

Acherus - > Dalaran - > Orgrimmar/Shrine/Undercity/Thunderbluff/Silvermoon

Acherus - > Dalaran - > Orgrimmar -> Zuldazar

Acherus - > Dalaran - > Orgrimmar -> Dark portal

Acherus - > Dalaran - > Shrine -> old Dalaran/Shattrath

why do you want to give that up?
11/12/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Shaurayssa

This.

And considering Bolvar is getting all Lich Kingy they'd either move it to Icecrown in an attempt to check him or move it to Tanaris in the hopes he'd melt should he come to collect them
Yeah politically speaking, as the appointed deathlord and leader of acherus, the Ebon Blade and its adherents, I will not move Acherus until such a time as I can be confident the organization will not be drawn into the faction conflict or split along faction lines and subsequently dissolved.

Until the faction war has subsided and a worthy enemy appears, individual death knights may take their leave to serve in the various conflicts as they see fit.

So long as the blood and souls keep flowing.
i don't understand why it needs to be moved, what's wrong with the current location?
Make's it easier to do Rivendare mount runs in epl.
I think people miss the niche portal it used to be. I gripe way less about the holiday quests in Hillsbrad when I can port three minutes away, it was a quick way to get to Zul’Aman if anyone wanted to get there as Alliance, or honestly anywhere on the upper Eastern Kingdoms.

I’m glad that I have the Scarlet ports from Mists, but I know not everyone has them.
[quote="207683318463"]I think people miss the niche portal it used to be.

It's not suppose to be a niche portal tho. It is a mobile base of operations for an independent faction.
I support this move it to Icecrown or EPL.