BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
Hey the invisible wall after Frida's room is still here, can't do anything.
Really hard to get through trash when wall is up on horde side and cant go anywhere.
We are working on a fix for the invisible wall and expect it to be addressed soon.
There's no boss for Alliance, Horde is already pulling it according to streams, but we've got an empty instance.
Certain talents (affliction lock 10% damage increase) seemed to affect orb damage.
Bestial Smash boss tank mechanic could happen 3 times in a row resulting in a dead tank unless you had a BoP.

Otherwise seemed like a well tuned mythic boss.
11/09/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Faildead
Certain talents (affliction lock 10% damage increase) seemed to affect orb damage.
Bestial Smash boss tank mechanic could happen 3 times in a row resulting in a dead tank unless you had a BoP.

Otherwise seemed like a well tuned mythic boss.

Bestial Smash debuff is only ~1s long, so you just have to have your first tank retaunt before the 3rd one. I thought the same but 2 pulls later we figured out you can just taunt again between 2nd -> 3rd and we were fine.

Was a struggle though since it seemed like we could not cast anything in the throw grip, meaning when my DK co tank got it he felt really hard to heal since he couldn't DS at all. The damage from that is pretty big to not be able to do any of your self heals (I didnt try any defensives in it because BrM).
Our complete pug group on discord was able to do decent on this fight. The mechanics were pretty straight forward and easy to recognize. We definitely suffered on the Tantrum until we figured out the orbs stopped the cast. We definitely needed more pulls to master the timing as we didn't have any orbs available for the 2nd tantrum. But overall, I think it was balanced enough that our group could have figured it out in a couple hours.
Great guy, very friendly. I highly recommend him