Horde Elf and Undead thread

General Discussion
Undead Horde Elf reporting in!
Naming the thread just "Horde thread" would spare some words there, it would mean the same.
Don't tell me what to do. I go where i please.
11/09/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Tyierin
Everyone else get out!

No u
Greetings
11/09/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Windlnk
11/09/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Tyierin
Everyone else get out!

No u
The round-eared short-lived arcane-less monkey's trying to speak! <3
11/09/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Tyierin
11/09/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Pandaren
This is a Pandaren thread now.

Next one’s on me.

The Dwarves have taken over!
11/09/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Reeven
11/09/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Windlnk
No u
The round-eared short-lived arcane-less monkey's trying to speak! <3

No u XD
11/09/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Inoro
11/09/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Bell
Or perhaps its because no one respects Blood Elves for their arrogance.

Calm your rotty rattlers, you're among fellow superiors here. Don't disrespect yourself by pretending to care about the feelings of lesser creatures. Now here, have a snack.

/offer cupcakes.

No thanks. I stand with the real Horde. Not the lounging barbie dolls.
11/09/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Grumbles
Would you like some cookies for your exclusionary thread?

UNDEAD DON'T EAT COOKIES! Away with you, little one, before I start looking up recipies for gnome tartare.
Hello, I'm a militant space-mage from beyond the stars and I don't know how to live without a war. The horror of war is all I've known for the past 25,000 years so now it's become like a warm fuzzy blanket to my people.

For some reason no one sees this as a problem and everyone's worried about void elves. And not the militant band of religious fanatics. That have unrestricted access to an orbital space laser.. and seem to be incapable of (and disinterested in!) living in peace...

Oh! Also we're sourcing new recruits to "Lightforge" into our ranks of faith-powered murder-machines! From the existing population of draenei on Azeroth. So our numbers could just balloon out exponentially.

How does it work? Are we a problem yet? Should you be worried? It's probably fine. Try not to think about it.

Posting in an elf thread!

P.S. We explode when we die. Everything's fine. Don't worry.
Finally a thread for me. :D
11/09/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Veruu
Hello, I'm a militant space-mage from beyond the stars and I don't know how to live without a war. The horror of war is all I've known for the past 25,000 years so now it's become like a warm fuzzy blanket to my people.

For some reason no one sees this as a problem and everyone's worried about void elves. And not the militant band of religious fanatics. That have unrestricted access to an orbital space laser and seem to be incapable of (and disinterested in!) living in peace.

Posting in an elf thread!

I mean, You're good at killing orcs. Care to get dinner sometime?
11/09/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Bell
11/09/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Inoro

Calm your rotty rattlers, you're among fellow superiors here. Don't disrespect yourself by pretending to care about the feelings of lesser creatures. Now here, have a snack.

/offer cupcakes.

No thanks. I stand with the real Horde. Not the lounging barbie dolls.

MuH tRU hOrDe

The same guys who never wanted Forsaken in the Horde, right?

I find it interesting that y'all speak about honor and unity while spreading divisive rhetoric like "real horde" and devaluing and putting down other Horde races.
Alright, who wants to go finish what Arthas started?
11/09/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Momimfotm

devaluing and putting down other Horde races.

Isn't that the purpose of your little thread here?
11/09/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Bell
11/09/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Momimfotm

devaluing and putting down other Horde races.

Nah. Nice pivot though.
Oh boy! Im both elf and undead! WOOT WOOT!
11/09/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Momimfotm
11/09/2018 08:25 PMPosted by Bell

Nah. Nice pivot though.

So calling yourselves "superior" is not devaluing others. Elf posters really like to reach.

I mean, You're good at killing orcs. Care to get dinner sometime?

I'm not sure if Lightforged need to eat. Definitely didn't see any obvious means of food production on the space-ship they were presumably living out of before it crashed on Argus.

Then again, people keep mages around for a reason I guess. If Lightforged do eat it's probably some kind of gross conjured military ration. Like dehydrated fish sticks and a stale biscuit.

That may be their idea of fine dining, as long as you blow up a demon (or really anyone now. What do you call them, orcs? They'll do.) between bites.