Warlock Buffs. This time for real!

Arenas
  • Felguard, Felhunter, Succubus, and Voidwalker pets have had their damage scaling from the Warlock's Spell Power increased by 15%.
  • Imps have had their spell power scaling from the Warlock's Spell Power increased by 25%.
  • http://gph.is/2AmePHo
    wow so good
    :O maybe u can finally stomp those pesky turbos now with 25% more imp dmg.... oh wait ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    You missed the part where they fixed the energy regen bug that was causing pets to gain way too much from the Lock's haste.

It's a net DPS loss, otherwise known as a n e r f
    everything my lock has always wanted and more, thx blizz

/s
    Don’t worry guys a new mandatory honor talent that should be baseline will fix locks

Yaya for choices
    why are they buffing the only balanced caster in the game?
    11/10/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Mordredxyz

come again?

Yes Locks are in a perfect spot just need to bring Boomkins, Spriest and Mages down in line with Locks.
    What do you guys think this is, a buffet?
    11/10/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Abombanation

Yes Locks are in a perfect spot just need to bring Boomkins, Spriest and Mages down in line with Locks.
    I can think of about 3 additional specs that regularly two shot me with unending resolve up or their offensive cds exhausted.
    11/10/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Alkhan
    11/10/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Abombanation

I can think of about 3 additional specs that regularly two shot me with unending resolve up or their offensive cds exhausted.

You're feeding the troll.
    Could be decent when you have 10+ imps rolling
    11/11/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Imadragon

If you can survive that long
    11/11/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Bigbilly
    11/11/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Imadragon

If you can survive that long
    I mean.. if you are talking about more than 1 imp, you are talking about demo, and demo doesn't really have a problem surviving.

Not having demonwrath hurts though along with not having the artifact ability.