Is Outlaw PVP Viable?

Rogue
Been away for forever-

1. Outlaw is very fun. Is it viable and if so does it work with surv thug?
2. Am I crazy or is Blinding Powder talent as OP as it looks? 30 yd blind on a 1.5 min cd?
3. Do you need a non-dagger in the mainhand or both hands?
4. Anyone with 2k+ arena exp with outlaw this expac can give me some advice on talents/pvp talents? I'm a little lost and I haven't played this spec since it was called Combat in MOP (back when you had to isolate one enemy to have killing spree hit one target)
I don't know much about pvp this expansion, but:

3. Do you need a non-dagger in the mainhand or both hands?

As Outlaw you can use a dagger in your offhand, but you can't have a dagger in your mainhand. You can't use Dispatch with a dagger in your MH.
outlaw is viable and it does work with thug, pikaboo got 2nd place with it at blizzcon
11/10/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Iamobese
outlaw is viable and it does work with thug, pikaboo got 2nd place with it at blizzcon

holy crap for real?

What talents did he use, do you know?
Yes Outlaw is viable

But you got to remember some key things cause you can’t pvp the same way you do Sub or Sin.

While you have burst it’s no where near the same damage output as the other two specs. Instead you gotta play outlaw in the form of control and slowly chip away your opponent. You control the pace of the fight and you’ll come out as the victor
11/10/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Mysterypants
Yes Outlaw is viable

But you got to remember some key things cause you can’t pvp the same way you do Sub or Sin.

While you have burst it’s no where near the same damage output as the other two specs. Instead you gotta play outlaw in the form of control and slowly chip away your opponent. You control the pace of the fight and you’ll come out as the victor

very well said, but i think outlaw can be very good dps if u have the right traits.

my outlaw does more dmg than my sin spec but maybe its cuz i dont have very good sin traits, and i have really good outlaw ones
What PVP are you talking about? World PVP, BG’s, or arena?

We don’t run into too many Outlaw Rogues in arena. But when we do, we usually ignore them. Easy points.

They aren’t bad in world PVP and bg’s with MFD and KS. Play the spec you have the gear for.