Thanks for the Alliance PvP Communities

War Mode and World PvP
Cryptid's League and Alliance Empire and the multitudes of Alliance heroes answering the call to fight the Horde!!

We had an incredible victory tonight! Thanks for showing the community we're united and ready to take on the Horde!

Stand as one!
King's Honor, friends.
There was no victory for anyone in Orgrimmar tonight. The server crashed and everyone was ported either back to their server or, if you were alliance, out of the city.
You're right, I do need help. It's why I am posting this post to thank the communities that help fellow Alliance players out.

I'm glad to see you here supporting helpful Alliance PvP communities.

11/09/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Gràaka
There was no victory for anyone in Orgrimmar tonight. The server crashed and everyone was ported either back to their server or, if you were alliance, out of the city.

Except... We went back and defeated the Horde. Also killed Sylvanas while we were there.
we dont need some walmart warsong battalion's help, keep to your own !@#$ty servers.

you really think a fight won by cheesing phases and crz is something people with any ounce of self respect want? your delusional.

I repeat my previous statement, you need help.
11/09/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Zenretsu
You're right, I do need help. It's why I am posting this post to thank the communities that help fellow Alliance players out.

I'm glad to see you here supporting helpful Alliance PvP communities.

Except... We went back and defeated the Horde. Also killed Sylvanas while we were there.

Yeah, and? Killing the leaders aren't really hard and from what I know, after the server crash, a lot of the horde just left. The lag was horrendous. Not sure how that kind of laggy pvp is fun to people. Also, bragging about a lag fest 'win' really isn't something to be proud of.
we dont need some wall mart warsong battalion's help, keep to your own !@#$ty servers.

Hey you're on Emerald Dream. Wow, what a coincidence fellow Alliance. We defeated some Horde that are on your server. You're quite welcome.

If you see a Tauren Druid named Ber, let'em know we took him up on that offer once we wiped them out of the tower and took a tour through the city. Orgrimmar was very hospitable tonight.

11/09/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Gràaka
Yeah, and? Killing the leaders aren't really hard and from what I know, after the server crash, a lot of the horde just left. The lag was horrendous. Not sure how that kind of laggy pvp is fun to people. Also, bragging about a lag fest 'win' really isn't something to be proud of.

There it is. The only thing though, is we sat there while they massed forces, so... no they didn't all 'leave'. They brought just as many the first time.

Secondly, we were both on the same terms. We won fair and square. The only thing that shouldn't be made to be proud of is the Horde's inability to accept defeat.

I'm going to assume this was on an RP shard? I was able to log in tonight and I didn't see any Alliance attacking my city. I don't get the joy in crashing a server though.

On a side note, I used to 2-man Anduin back in Legion. Even had a friend who soloed him too. Get on our level. B)
11/09/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Alphon
On a side note, I used to 2-man Anduin back in Legion. Even had a friend who soloed him too. Get on our level. B)

Man you did all that? That's pretty amazing. Killing a leader isn't all that grand. But it is when Horde challenge you to do so when their raid is there. Even got shots of ol Ber flying around outside refusing to come down after being defeated in their own Tower.

But hey, it's the Alliance doing it... it's not good if it isn't Horde.
11/09/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Alphon

I'm going to assume this was on an RP shard? I was able to log in tonight and I didn't see any Alliance attacking my city. I don't get the joy in crashing a server though.

I was there for the big fight. I ended up going afk for most of it, making food, watching youtube.. came back a few times to hit a button to heal. It was so laggy, I had a 30 ish second or more delay. (and no, I don't play on a potato lol) Ended up giving up after the server crash. I will never understand the appeal to those huge, lagfests. lol
the potato is strong in this one. Go away and take the rest of the potatoes with you.
11/09/2018 11:05 PMPosted by Nalthanis
the potato is strong in this one. Go away and take the rest of the potatoes with you.

Scorch and Nal have got to be IBS alts. It's ok guys, we know you accept your defeat. I think it's something you Horde called Honor at one point. Not sure if you guys still got it these days though.
i mean its quite obvious, you would have to be a complete melon to be proud of counting my total posts and coming to the conclusion thats my mage, want a cookie?

anyway point is your a trash tier player bragging about a trash tier "win" if you can even call it that while also screwing over everyone in the zone who wanted nothing to do with your garbage.

im gonna say this once more before I got to bed, My server does not like you or your friends and we certainly dont want your "help" in anything nor do we need it. I think I can also assume other servers feel the same.
im gonna say this once more before I got to bed, My server does not like you or your friends and we certainly dont want your "help" in anything.

Of course you want our help. You guys got some pesky Horde there. We'll always be there when you need us 'Alliance' comrade.

King's honor, 'friend'. :)
I wish all the zergling taters got their own shards, so the rest of us could actually play without 40-80 man raids lagging out the game for the rest of us.

You know, the ppl that are capable of playing the game solo or small scale, and don't NEED 39-79 other ppl to hold our hands b/c they're trash AF.

(Elite WQs not being completable in raid groups would help balance out sharding I think, b/c then there wouldnt be mega LFGs sitting in 1 WQ area, as ppl join/leave constantly).

Lag pvp is so damn boring, I dont understand how ppl can enjoy it.
(KEEP CLICKING YOUR AOE SPELLS) - LMAO

The only thing more hilarious than ppl bragging about zerg pvp, is the zerglings that think that anyone who disagrees with them is a horde main/spy.

Nah, there are retard zerglings on both sides, and both sides are DUMB AF.
There are also normal ppl that don't zerg on both sides, but if you ask idiots like Zen. that's just not true.

"Horde is always in giant groups, camping every single WQ on every single shard, for every single minute of every single day." - Zen

Lmao, you're a clown.
Good job team, followed the exploits on Twitter last night.

Haters gonna hate, we asked for 40 v 40 and they want to 80 v 80.

Emerald Dream is one of the last servers putting up a defense to any groups we have been posting recently.

We will see if they can keep up the defense of their cities and other random players.

#ForTheAlliance
11/10/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Spaventoso
Good job team, followed the exploits on Twitter last night.

Haters gonna hate, we asked for 40 v 40 and they want to 80 v 80.

Emerald Dream is one of the last servers putting up a defense to any groups we have been posting recently.

We will see if they can keep up the defense of their cities and other random players.

#ForTheAlliance
Wish yall would stop coming here and ruining events with your lag and crashing bs.
Wish yall would stop coming here and ruining events with your lag and crashing bs.

We are RPing that when all of our overwhelming power clashes it distorts time and space. It is a terrible side effect... but war cant be halted over such things.

That backpedal gets me every time! Lol!

You know what gets me every time? Ber saying he doesnt die or wipe to Alliance raids but proceeds to do so. That's a knee slapper.

Lmao, you're a clown.

Who are you?
People are really complaining about large scale events like these? It's an MMORPG. I wish I could see more stuff like this. Whether it's Ally raids on Org or Horde raids on SW. It gives life to the game. So sorry they interrupted your safe space in Org.

This isn't a HvA thing. I really wish I could see more large scale raids on SW or something similar. Random events like this are what make this game amazing at times.