Thanks for the Alliance PvP Communities

War Mode and World PvP
Has a horde raid at all this week crash a server?

I'm actually curious.
11/11/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Diago
Has a horde raid at all this week crash a server?

I'm actually curious.

Depends on your logic. We attack Orgrimmar, everything was OK until all of the Horde responded. .-.
11/11/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Zenretsu
Depends on your logic. We attack Orgrimmar, everything was OK until all of the Horde responded. .-.

You forget that you're sharing a shard with non War Mode folks when you're attacking Orgrimmar.

That means, when you crash or lag the server while you're lagging the server, you're also doing so to people who don't wish to be involved in your petty events.

You're attacking their city. When you're causing lag just by bringing in your people, people who aren't in War Mode are likely to turn on PvP to attack you guys just to get you to stop. Let's flip the scenario. If Horde did this to Alliance in Stormwind, and Alliance retaliated, it wouldn't be the Alliance fault if they crashed the server, because they're just defending their city.

The same with Horde, they're just defending their city.
11/12/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Alphon
You forget that you're sharing a shard with non War Mode folks when you're attacking Orgrimmar.

Yes I'm aware SW/Org are all shared by both War Mode and Non-War Mode players.

you're also doing so to people who don't wish to be involved in your petty events.

I wish there was some sort of change that could be made, but rather than this community, both Horde and Alliance, create a dialogue to send up the chain, we're content with hating on one another and just bashing one another.

it wouldn't be the Alliance fault if they crashed the server, because they're just defending their city.

The same with Horde, they're just defending their city.

That's the thing. Diago's perspective is that whether we attack or defend, it's automatically the Alliance's fault for showing up. It's automatically supposed to be Crytpids/AE's fault just because they don't like them. What kind of mentality is that?

How will this continue? We all going to be the angry old men on the porch yelling at people to stay off their lawns? It's gonna happen on either side of the fence.
You are absolutely full of !@#$. I joined your raid the night this happened because I was curious as to what you were all about. I was in your raid when you all went to bleeding hallow and watched the raid throw down banners and spam toys. You also had tae with you in a separate raid the entirety of the night. It was an absolute lag fest. We crashed the zone. The game can't handle this %^-* at all.

There was no need to join our group if you wanted to know what we are all about you could have just googled it we didn't need your help either in our raid :)
Visit these links to learn what we are about.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769618128?page=1
https://www.pcgamer.com/watch-these-wow-players-pull-off-an-incredible-aerial-ambush-to-repel-a-horde-invasion/

Saying the horde we're trying to crash the server as our entire raid spammed toys and banners is !@#$in hilarious.

Nope realm was fine until additional 100 players showed up from emerald dream and other realms on bleeding hollow which caused it, couple of banners do not crash the realm your lack of world pvp experience is quite obvious over here. How about you try a 20v20 or a 40v40 and use banners and let me know if it lags or crashes, do record this :)

Emerald dream already has tae and they are bad enough with their lfg trash messing with our server. We enjoy good fights around 20v20 or less. Most emerald dream guilds have skilled players. We don't want your lfg garbage flooding and crashing our server. We fight our own battles. We don't need your help.

We are a guild/community we are not 'LFG' we list our groups for our people to join via premade groups because we do not utilize mass invites to people to join groups or mass guild invites so that is why you see our groups listed we always welcome incipient players to join as well but mostly people from our communities join.
We don't need your help.

I am not sure why you think we are coming to help you, there are players who request for our help on emerald dream all the time and we come to aid them you do not speak for everyone on emerald dream, if we are on ED it is because of players on ED they are the ones that bring us there.

Most emerald dream guilds have skilled players. We don't want your lfg garbage flooding and crashing our server. We fight our own battles. We don't need your help.

I will say this to you we will come to emerald dream when ever we want as long as blizzard allows it, you do not own emerald dream it is ours as much as it is yours takes a minute to make an alt there too if you have issues I suggest people from your realm start a new thread and request blizzard to keep RP shards separate. There are no ED alliance or Sargeras Alliance, just Alliance there are no pvp realms, just warmode on/off, if you do not like what is happening turn off warmode and use the toggle feature to do small scale and RP.

You can keep endeavoring to disunite your self from other Alliance and try to create divisions within the Alliance network, we will perpetuate to rally true Alliance that want to fight the horde that are utilizing their numbers to take advantage in warmode.

We are specfically targeting large horde raid groups we are not even aware most times that there might be small scale rp pvp transpiring in the same zone it is not even intentional, however if you perpetuate to trash talk us and think we will listen.. you got this all wrong. To me you are just horde in disguise as alliance we don't care what you think, especially not after this trash talk you just did.

As far as realm crashing is concerned, we run with a 40 man raid, if horde tries to play the numbers game we will do the same which might lead to a crash, be rest assured it is not us but the horde doing it first.

Enjoy the long post as this is my first and last response to you, see you on emerald dream. ;)

For the true Alliance that want to fight horde be it small or large scale. For the Alliance!
To Emerald Dream:

We have members from your nice little realm all of the time asking for OUR community for help. We will continue to help them ON Emerald Dream (when needed) until Blizzard decides what to do with the RP shards.
We WILL continue to help Alliance on ALL realms. I'd say the huge membership of the Cryptids League Community network covers every NA realm in game. Big spread with lots of allies to help, at all costs. If things crash, talk to Blizzard.
The Alliance Empire is our ally in arms. Much respect so this post is not towards them in any fashion.

Yes, ED...you do need us it seems. You're not getting the job done. We are oh so glad to help ya lads.

To the OP: You're welcome.
The Alliance Empire needs you, ED Alliance does not.

respectfully,
The Rebel Alliance
11/14/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Jimirra

respectfully,
The Rebel Alliance

Maybe Cryptids League can form a RP branch on Emerald Dream.
Call it Cryptids Dream ;)
11/14/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Vyxxis
To Emerald Dream:

We have members from your nice little realm all of the time asking for OUR community for help. We will continue to help them ON Emerald Dream (when needed) until Blizzard decides what to do with the RP shards.
We WILL continue to help Alliance on ALL realms. I'd say the huge membership of the Cryptids League Community network covers every NA realm in game. Big spread with lots of allies to help, at all costs. If things crash, talk to Blizzard.
The Alliance Empire is our ally in arms. Much respect so this post is not towards them in any fashion.

Yes, ED...you do need us it seems. You're not getting the job done. We are oh so glad to help ya lads.

To the OP: You're welcome.

How delusional can you be

respectfully,
The Rebel Alliance

I think what he's trying to say is, despite your efforts, it may not be all encompassing.

Again, the lag isn't desirable for anyone, but it is what it is and we're not going to ignore calls for help.

I don't think anyone will ignore the fact that you guys want to stand alone due to the mechanical issues that can ensue, but I agree with Vyxxis. Please keep up your efforts as rebels and as heroes of the Alliance, but in advance, we apologize if our war with massive horde forces does cause some calamity in its wake.
11/14/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Zenretsu
I think what he's trying to say is, despite your efforts, it may not be all encompassing.

Again, the lag isn't desirable for anyone, but it is what it is and we're not going to ignore calls for help.

Then stick to 40 members. You don't seriously need 2 raid groups to answer calls for help. This applies to both Horde and Alliance, no one needs more than 40 since it'll just crash the server.

Don't blame Blizzard when they decide to ban a few of you for crashing the server. We already have threads whining about Blizzard porting you out for almost crashing the server, if you get banned don't cry about it even though you've been warned already not to.
11/14/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Alphon
Then stick to 40 members. You don't seriously need 2 raid groups to answer calls for help. This applies to both Horde and Alliance, no one needs more than 40 since it'll just crash the server.

The only time this becomes an issue is when cities are hit. Only other time I remember things getting wonky was when BOTH Horde and Alliance had nearly 80 each fighting in Stormsong at that Horde base north of Fort Daelin.

Defense of cities is an automatic given. No one is going to sit back while their enemy runs rampant in SW/Org.

11/14/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Alphon
Don't blame Blizzard when they decide to ban a few of you for crashing the server.

-buzzer- Wrong answer though, because again you're insinuating that is the automatic goal of simply forming a raid. Kind of a bad scare tactic. The same can be said if anyone was to form a large raid to WPvP. By that logic everyone would be banned.

This angle needs to die because technical issues are to be blamed on Blizz. I constantly keep reiterating that no one, Horde or Alliance, wants to deal with that insane amount of lag.

I'll also reiterate rather than anyone creating constructive dialogue and an attempt to get Blizz's attention in that regard or their plans to fix it, it's more desired of this forum to bicker and gripe at one another.
Defense of cities is an automatic given. No one is going to sit back while their enemy runs rampant in SW/Org.

I'll give the defending faction a pass when it comes to cities since it shares War Mode and Non War Mode. You're right, no one is gonna sit back and let the enemy run rampant in their city. That being said, the attacking faction, Horde or Alliance, doesn't need to bring more than 40 people if their only intent is to kill the faction boss.

11/14/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Zenretsu
-buzzer- Wrong answer though, because again you're insinuating that is the automatic goal of simply forming a raid. Kind of a bad scare tactic. The same can be said if anyone was to form a large raid to WPvP. By that logic everyone would be banned.

You're wrong. I'm not insinuating that you're trying to crash the server. We know it isn't your intent to crash the server, I've said this before, but do you really think Blizzard is going to care whether that was your intent or not? Take Swifty for example. He wasn't trying to crash the server yet he was permabanned when he crashed it. Of course, it was overturned, but they didn't care if it was intentional or not.

11/14/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Zenretsu
This angle needs to die because technical issues are to be blamed on Blizz. I constantly keep reiterating that no one, Horde or Alliance, wants to deal with that insane amount of lag.

You're missing the point. We know it's Blizzard's fault for technical issues on the servers. No one's disputing that. No one is trying to say you're the cause of it.

The point is, because the servers are so unstable, which you know this yourself because you just said so, it'd be wise to stop bringing more than 40 people. You're going to crash the server. I'm not telling you this as a scare tactic. I'm telling you this because I can see it happening where one of you will complain about being banned. It happened with the Dazar'alor thread. A thread was made whining that Blizzard ported 120 Alliance members out of Dazar'alor because they were going to crash the server. I can see the same thing happening here, someone is going to make a thread whining about Blizzard banning or suspending one of you for causing the server to crash. Like I said, it doesn't matter if it was intentional or not. You were warned once already when you were ported out of Dazar'alor thinking it was a bright idea to bring 120 people.

respectfully,
The Rebel Alliance

Alliance Empire is an ED Alliance guild.

Also, last time I checked, it looked like the war mode imbalance on Emerald Dream was getting pretty bad, with about 90% of Horde having it on and only 10% of Alliance. Would be good to seem something done about that, whoever does it.
Oh boy. These lagfests sure are a blast.
11/14/2018 03:43 PMPosted by Alphon
The point is, because the servers are so unstable, which you know this yourself because you just said so, it'd be wise to stop bringing more than 40 people.

I think the main reason we come in force is simply we just can't afford not to.

Say we go attack the faction leaders. This may come as a shocker, but there's quite a few guilds that absolutely dislike us. And I don't mean just because of the faction. You and I can talk to each other above grade school level, but not all can.

How long do you think it would take for said guilds to rally up a 'lolletsslap Cryptids/AEroflstomplmaopotato'(I say it like this because that's some of their mentality...look at their youtube videos .-.) group to roll in and overwhelm them with an imbalanced battle.

At this point it's a battle of escalation:

"What's that? You 2v1'ed me? I'll bring 5!"

"What's that? You 5v2'ed me? I'll bring 10!"

...I'm sure you get the point.

Even then, what's to say they just bring a 40 man raid to fight the 40 man, and on top of that roughly 10-20 people that happen to be in the city decide to join in? 40v60 are some tough odds, but no one wants to lose and it seems like, as I said, you can't afford not to roll in somewhere hard.

So it just seems like we're stuck having to just in case. Lord knows I'd rather not give any of them reason to come to the forums with a 'lolbackpeddle' thread just to troll.
11/14/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Yarrow
Also, last time I checked, it looked like the war mode imbalance on Emerald Dream was getting pretty bad, with about 90% of Horde having it on and only 10% of

Source? or just more made up "Horde domination" conspiracy qq's?

P.S. Nobody on ED actually likes TAE being on ED. (just like the RPers on WRA dont care for that branch of TAE either).
11/15/2018 01:11 AMPosted by Notghoulz
11/14/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Yarrow
Also, last time I checked, it looked like the war mode imbalance on Emerald Dream was getting pretty bad, with about 90% of Horde having it on and only 10% of

Source? or just more made up "Horde domination" conspiracy qq's?

My agents check flagging in the auctions houses on both factions. Note that I'm talking about prime time imbalance here; I haven't recently checked other times of day.

P.S. Nobody on ED actually likes TAE being on ED. (just like the RPers on WRA dont care for that branch of TAE either).

Are you sure you're not just projecting your own experiences?

People who have checked out ED because they're interested in RP shards which are less imbalanced than Normal shards have reported positive experiences that are specifically linked to the AE guild leader, and transferred to ED as a result. And, obviously most of the people who are in AE like being on ED.

I can't speak to the situation regarding Wyrmrest Accord and their special brand of roleplaying.
11/15/2018 01:11 AMPosted by Notghoulz

As toxic as you have been, you can't expect anyone to take that as constructive feedback.

People like Alphon express their issues with what's going on without the amount of childishness as you do. You saying no one on ED likes TAE should only be expressed as your own opinion. Not fact.

We've done a lot together including those who are also on ED. You can sit here and dislike who you want, no one is going to stop you (or care that much for the matter), but until you can post without being as hostile as you do, I doubt most will see you as anything more than toxic.