Heart of Azeroth FIX (Blue pls pass msg ty <3)

General Discussion
The necklace itself should be special, so instead of just having it for leveling it up for your azerite gear, why not make the necklace piece grant you an entirely new ability.

This would be comparable to the legion artifact weapons, with the first ability you get with unlocking the weapon.

That would fix the whole losing the weapon thing plus an ability which was tied to your whole rotation considering class design is a little lackluster right now, having an "artifact ability" be baseline again would be a step in the right direction

I wouldnt even mind if the same ability was copied over from legion onto the necklace
PLS BLIZZ! :')
See, these ideas are fine, but I think many players don't realize the amount of development time that would have to go into implementing them. Even if today Blizzard 100% agreed with you and said they're going to do that we probably wouldn't see it implemented until 2-3 patches from now or even the next expansion. That's why I've given up on this expansion because clearly the ideas they had from a couple years ago were flawed and now we're seeing the mess.
11/10/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Empowerments
See, these ideas are fine, but I think many players don't realize the amount of development time that would have to go into implementing them. Even if today Blizzard 100% agreed with you and said they're going to do that we probably wouldn't see it implemented until 2-3 patches from now or even the next expansion. That's why I've given up on this expansion because clearly the ideas they had from a couple years ago were flawed and now we're seeing the mess.

Hmm, I dont think it would take too much development time because most of the classes right now are basically the same as in legion, and a lot of the classes right now also still have the artifact ability, the only difference is that some have it as talents or baseline so they would just have to transfer that into the HoF instead of having it as a talent, and replace the talent slot it was taking up with something new and exciting.

All they would have to do is work on the classes that got reworked like SV hunters, and demo locks and give them something special that works for their new rotation.