Rsham is 120 and geared

Arenas
Already quit Rsham, boring AF
Blue Wave yo
Get on the gear and everything will b fun
11/11/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Emmasdruid

Fun because you don't have to cast heals and can just troll making ppl uninstall? Is that what you are calling fun these days?
11/11/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Abombanation
11/11/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Emmasdruid

Fun because you don't have to cast heals and can just troll making ppl uninstall? Is that what you are calling fun these days?

Why did my husband leave me
11/11/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Emmasdruid

Because you don't know what fun is? Husband wants to Yeet and you don't. It was never meant to be.
11/11/2018 06:53 AMPosted by Mugino
Blue Wave yo

10/10
11/11/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Abombanation

Because you don't know what fun is? Husband wants to Yeet and you don't. It was never meant to be.

Thanks Abomb!
Moment of silence for emma's MIA/KIA husband no one would ever leave such a saint. He must have been been kidnapped/ran over while getting avocados when he went to the grocery store. If he was kidnapped, he probible is going to be a gimp in a basement for the foreseeable future.
I like bubble yum bubble gum.
How do you level and gear a character without playing the game? That is some next level stuff.
11/11/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Helfdan
How do you level and gear a character without playing the game? That is some next level stuff.

Have you played maple story 2? For like 30 cents a day you can level reputations and complete your dailies. I log in, spend 30 cents and the game plays itself while I do homework
11/11/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Helfdan

U try way too hard
And that’s coming from me of all people
Ok. Sorry my 3 posts a week are bothering you.
I asked my gimp and he said he never met a Druid called Emma.

Sorry I didn't find your husband.
11/11/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Neltherial
I asked my gimp and he said he never met a Druid called Emma.

Sorry I didn't find your husband.

Please?
At the very least I need closure.
Why did he leave?
Sup math
I've got my worgen hunter on the case Emma. I'll keep you posted as information comes in. Just be prepared for the worst hope for the best.

Was his name Mankrik? I have some bad news for you...