Where is Nightbane in Old Kara?

General Discussion
Hey guys! I want to kill Nightbane in old kara for transmog. Can anyone explain where he is? Kinda need step by step instructions how to get to him. I know about clicking the black urn. Thanks!
Isn't he just...out there after you click?
I don't mean this in any rude way its just been so long since I did anything in old kara but midnight
he locked due to chain quest you have to do to unlock him https://wow.gamepedia.com/Medivh%27s_Journal_(quest)
for a small fee ill unlock him for u :P
11/11/2018 10:13 AMPosted by Alloof
for a small fee ill unlock him for u :P

might get lucky and get it off ur first kill! or u might have to pay him again next week :P or u can do ur first ever attunement.
There is a little thing on the floor outside you click. It takes like 30 seconds to start combat after so watching something while you do old stuff is good.
11/11/2018 10:02 AMPosted by Alsandar
Hey guys! I want to kill Nightbane in old kara for transmog. Can anyone explain where he is? Kinda need step by step instructions how to get to him. I know about clicking the black urn. Thanks!

You used to have to do a long questline which I think began in Shat. It has been a very long time so the details are fuzzy.

Edit: according to Wowhead the quest is obsolete. Not 100% what that means, but I believe he is still summonable. I will try when I get home from work later on a guy who hasn’t done the Burning Crusade quest.

Anyway, here is the link to the Wowhead page:

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=9644/nightbane

Edit take two: did a little poking around (because this is much more interesting than work at the moment) and found he is summonable w/o have to do the chain.
Finding the thing on the balcony to summon Nightbane is a bit of a pixel hunt. But it IS there... somewhere.
Old Kara out on the balcony is a small urn. Click it and wait, he will show up. Doesnt drop much of note.
11/11/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Mathesar
Old Kara out on the balcony is a small urn. Click it and wait, he will show up. Doesnt drop much of note.
If I remember correctly he dropped a shield that was kind of neat. Little demon looking face that spit fire. One of the quartermasters in shat has a similar one in a different color.
There is a small stone vase on an outside platform. you click it to summon him. I'm not sure if you still need the questline to be able to click the vase.
Do you have problem finding the urn to click, or you have an issue locating the balcony where the urn is?

You need to get out of the building to get to the balcony. And you don't need the attunement (the black urn) anymore.

After you do the Opera event, go out of the room through the left door that opens up after the event and go up the hallway all the way to the second floor, then make a left turn to get out of the clean hallway and enter that opening where the crumbled stairway to the Curator is - the same room where the big wooden door is located (it's the back door to upper Kara back in the old days) Don't go through the door or go up the crumbling stairs, but walk through the arched doorway located at the bottom of, and to the right of that stairs (there's no door, just the opening to the balcony outside). Walk down the balcony and by the hand rails or whatever you call the thing (don't remember if it was buttress or what) not too far (probably a few yards) from the wooden door at the opposite end of balcony is a small urn size of a big mug on the ground.
11/11/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Albrand
Do you have problem finding the urn to click, or you have an issue locating the balcony where the urn is?

You need to get out of the building to get to the balcony. And you don't need the attunement (the black urn) anymore.

After you do the Opera event, go out of the room through the left door that opens up after the event and go up the hallway all the way to the second floor, then make a left turn to get out of the clean hallway and enter that opening where the crumbled stairway to the Curator is - the same room where the big wooden door is located (it's the back door to upper Kara back in the old days) Don't go through the door or go up the crumbling stairs, but walk through the arched doorway located at the bottom of, and to the right of that stairs (there's no door, just the opening to the balcony outside). Walk down the balcony and by the hand rails or whatever you call the thing (don't remember if it was buttress or what) not too far (probably a few yards) from the wooden door at the opposite end of balcony is a small urn size of a big mug on the ground.

This is what I needed. I couldn't find the balcony. Trying it now