10-12 orange parsing players LF merger/guild

Guild Recruitment
10-12 purple/orange mythic parsing raiders LF a merger/guild to raid with. We currently have 4/8M EXP. We are all cutting edge players. Due to lots of people quitting and attendance issues we no longer can sustain a steady raid group. We have 2 orange parsing tanks and 3 of the best orange parsing healers you will ever come across (MW Monk, Rdruid, Priest). We also have some stellar dps (Rogue, Hunter, DH, Warlock, Mage, Mage, Warrior). We have a great raid leader if needed!

We are willing to transfer/faction change.

Here are some kill logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/mistpk

LF serious offers only! We are much better than our current progression.

Please add me on btag: Centric#1539
please only message/add if you have 5/8M EXP+
11/11/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Mistpk

11/11/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Mistpk
We currently have 4/8M EXP.

??
Hey Mistpk,

Unfortunately there is no way we would be able to accommodate that many players and to give you my honest opinion it will be a struggle for any well progressed guild to replace half of its roster.

That being said <Friend Zone> of Darkspear (A) would love to welcome as many of you as we can. Currently we are searching for 2-3 healers and competitive dps players to round out our core roster.

We are 7/8M and raid 3 days a week (M/T/Th) from 9:30pm to 1am EST. The core of the guild has been raiding together since Cata with many of our players having played on Darkspear since vanilla, myself included.

If you're looking for a well established progression guild that you can count on to keep raiding until wow dies you've just found it.

We'd love to have you guys apply individually on our website: https://friendzoneguild.enjin.com/

Feel free to add me on bnet if you want to talk or need additional information (Cael#12497).

Unfortunately I cannot promise we will accept every player as we do not do package deals but we will give fair consideration to all candidates.

I wish you the best of luck in your guild search and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,
Cael
3/8 mythic, saying they are 4/8 exp, looking for only 5/8 and up. what?
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
We can work with 1 tank and 2-3 healer and the dps, holler if you're interested! We can get that server first achieve!

<Rehab> Kael'thas/Ghostlands
Horde Guild
Sundays and Tuesdays
7 PM to 11PM CST (Server Time)
Currently Recruiting for our Core Raiding Group for BfA!!:
Ranged DPS
Melee DPS

We are a 2 night progression raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and/or full time jobs.

We expect ALL Core Raiders to research encounters for raids before hand and to speak up when confused about boss/mob mechanics so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses.
There are 8 raids in a month and we expect our Core Raiders to attend 80% of those raids. (6/8 a month) We start raid invites ~6:45-6:55 and expect raiders to have flasks/food ready for pulls @ 7:10 PM CST. We also expect our Core Raider's ilvl to be on par with the current content.

Raid spots are EARNED and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage/heals/threat, treat others with respect then you'll never be sat.

We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well!

We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment.

On our off nights we enjoy running Mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting, PvP, exploring other games and hanging out in Discord.

Our goal is to clear the most current heroic/mythic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and have fun while doing it!

BFA Progression:
2/8 M
8/8 H
8/8 N

Get off that high pop server, come be #1 here!

TO JOIN

Aitris-Kael'thas OR Rhint-Kael'thas
Mufasaa-Kael'thas OR Muhas-Kael'thas
Bareassed-Kael'thas OR Drthrall-Kael'thas

APPLY HERE:
https://goo.gl/forms/Ti7KbzpZZ1zvmWmz1
OR
Message any member in-game and they should be able to point you in the right direction!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

<Rehab> The first step is admitting you have a problem.
Like many have pointed out, there is NO way any guild that's not on its last leg would be able to accept that many players into the roster, and you wouldn't want to join any that did. That said we'd be willing to accept a few of you, which is better than splitting up entirely or starting fresh with a new guild. Add me if you're interested in speaking further, if not have a good day =D

<Salt Factory> 8/8H 6/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/9hr a week
Tues - Weds - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230 / Discord - Kiss#7258
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933 / Discord - Tida#5705
11/11/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Stiggz
11/11/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Mistpk

11/11/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Mistpk
We currently have 4/8M EXP.

??

I agree with the ??
Server:Kel'Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N, M Vectis 30%
- Full Repairs
- Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
- 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
- DPS Pots provided on some content

Immediate Openings
- Warlocks & other Ranged DPS
- Arms Warrior
- Any good quality players that can make raid schedule

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.
My guild is 5/8M, and I'd love to pick up some talented dps--and maybe one healer, but like the above posters--no guild is 5/8M while simultaneously needing to replace half its roster.

Hit me up if you're interested in splitting up at bit Brashara#1324.
3/8M same situation you are in. our core raiders are much better than our progression. But as everyone said above what your looking for is nonexistent. That being said we could do a merger and bring the best from both sides and make the spots competitive. But thats only if your interested. Hit me up @ #Unstawpable1550
Hey unstawpable if you've got a few players (like yourself) you're interested in parcelling out, lets talk! I could absorb several good players. Hit me up at Brashara#1324 (we're 5/8M).
We have no interest in a merger, but we are always recruiting competitive players to strengthen our core moving forward. There is pretty much zero chance a guild that is not on the verge of death, or struggling big time would absorb 12 players, however, I am definitely interested in recruiting a strong core of you.

If you have interest in a 10+ year, solid leadership and competitive guild, then reach out

Sosleepy#11248

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil'Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 7/8M Mythic Uldir and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.
(times/days are subject to change during the beginning weeks of BFA)

What we need from you:
We're a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem'd and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we're looking for:
Competitive players of any class
Mage
Warlock
Mist Weaver
Disc Priest

PLEASE APPLY AT
https://clubhouse.enjin.com/recruitment

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.
11/11/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Billy
and our logs show we are better players than that soooo
11/12/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Mistpk
11/11/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Billy
and our logs show we are better players than that soooo

should have carried your last guild harder