Rip Stan Lee

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Excelsior! Mr. Lee, we the mortal are humbled by your genius and your legacy!
Stanley
"The Marvelous"

11/12/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Ughash
I hope he gets a in game memorial, I wouldn’t mind if they even made a main story NPC about him >.> or a NPC who does constant cameos in cinematics or quests that be cool haha.

At least he’s with his wife again, I know he really missed her.
11/12/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Oakttg
Stan Lee took credit for other peoples work, Jack Kirby was the real deal, Stan Lee doesn't deserve the reverence nerds have for him.

Looks like you chose your race wisely, but only because phallus wasn't a choice.
He deserved so much better in the twilight of his life. The way vultures were abusing and taking advantage of an elderly man in his final years makes my blood boil. Stan's passing is up there with Disney. We've lost a pillar of our culture today.

Rest in peace, Stan Lee.
Shine on, you crazy diamond.
Yea RIP. Even though I knew this was coming. The man just seemed so eternal to me.
11/12/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Maoxx
Yea RIP. Even though I knew this was coming. The man just seemed so eternal to me.

You know, even if his body is dead. Stan Lee is another human to achieve immortality. I honestly believe that 100 years from no, 1000, heck 10000 years from now people will still be reading his comics and regaling tales of his heroes.

The man is a legend.
:( the Marvel universe just suffered a great loss, as did our own. RIP Stan Lee
Excelsior.
11/12/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Danaar
Stan Lee took credit for other peoples work, Jack Kirby was the real deal, Stan Lee doesn't deserve the reverence nerds have for him.

Looks like you chose your race wisely, but only because phallus wasn't a choice.

Can't we appreciate them both?
Personal envy is a pretty sad thing to flaunt in front of people who have paused to respect a talented and accomplished man's passing. I hope, somehow, your rant makes you feel better, because it sure doesn't make you look better.

R.I.P. Mr. Lee
Is it shameful that I actually had to check? They don't make comic writers like Stan Lee anymore, that's for sure. Now... all we have left is pain...

EXCELSIOR!
Could have waited until the body was cold first.

Ah, yes, the Kirby fans: eternally bitter that Kirby was garbage at business, which is why Lee beat him. They then take the opportunity of Lee's unfortunate passing as a perfect chance to crap on a man's grave before the body is even cold.

Classy. /s
Everybody come back except Uncle Ben...and Stan Lee.
Stan Lee was a giant. He had an awesome run and he will be missed. Hope they continue to CGI him into movies....would be a nice tribute thing to do.
RIP Stan Lee

A hero has fallen today.
R.I.P.
In game memorial please!
R.I.P.
rest in peace stan lee