Rip Stan Lee

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
have a good one Stan you made the world a better place.
I'm in as much awe of his work as his near-70 year marriage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXBJIZ1NXFU

"Oh Stan. Don't be sad. We all have a time to go."
He was an artist I always looked up to. Thank you Stan for inspiring us and letting us know it's okay to be different. Rest in peace.
Salute
R.I.P Stan Lee, you good man. Thank you for bringing us all that joy for so many years.
RIP. We won't get to see him in all the newer Marvel movies now.
Rest in peace, creator of my childhood. RIP Stan Lee.
Well I expect to see some sort of reference of Stan Lee in WoW somewhere now. Please Blizzard?
RIP Stan Lee thank you for the universe you brought to life
11/12/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Oakttg
Stan Lee took credit for other peoples work, Jack Kirby was the real deal, Stan Lee doesn't deserve the reverence nerds have for him.

This here is a True Believer.
11/12/2018 02:45 PMPosted by Deserous
Well I expect to see some sort of reference of Stan Lee in WoW somewhere now. Please Blizzard?

Why?
Today we bid a heartfelt and tearful farewell to the man, the myth, the legend, Stan Lee. Many fond memories reading Marvel Comics and watching the Cartoons, Movies, and TV Shows based upon them. The world will never be the same without him to brighten up our lives.

Excelsior to you Stan Lee.
Stan Lee's legacy will live on forever. This is such a huge loss for the world. Stan Lee's worlds and characters, his imagination not only shaped so many of our childhoods, but also continue to have impact on us as adults. His creations and stories helped give us an understanding of right from wrong, he showed us that it's right to be good.

He's had such an impact on so many peoples lives, this loss really hits me in the feels. A juggernaut of 20th century myth making.

RIP Stan Lee
Now he takes his place among the legends of the past.

/salute

Thanks for everything Stan, you'll be missed. Excelsior!
Just had to rewatch infinity war in his honor and now I'm even more depressed.