Elixir of Rapid Mind or the like

Professions
I thought there was a suggestion forum, or I just over looked it.

Suggestion to let Alchemists make these elixirs, give them a quest chain or something to acquire the recipe.

Even BoA elixirs would be ok I believe.
I miss these as well.
These were part of the game for YEARS. Blizzard removed them intentionally, because they were being used extensively as an exploit: go thru the 10 levels of WoD in 1/3 or 1/4 the normal time. I probably used them on 10 or more alts.

So your "suggestion" is that Blizzard reverse an action (removing them) that Blizzard did intentionally.

Why? You list no reasons. You aren't going to convince them to reverse a carefully-made decision, unless you supply some reasons. Why should this be in the game?
11/12/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Qri
Why? You list no reasons. You aren't going to convince them to reverse a carefully-made decision, unless you supply some reasons. Why should this be in the game?

Supposedly Blizzard is bringing them back in 8.1...or at least new variants. Right now I believe they are vendor items, but what if alchemists could created them with the vendor bought materials instead of just buying them from the vendor? Perhaps the material is tradable, so anyone can still "buy" the item, but then they need to kick back a little gold to an alchemist, creating a new micro economy in the game.
^ Then everyone will just roll an alchemist.
These were part of the game for YEARS. Blizzard removed them intentionally, because they were being used extensively as an exploit: go thru the 10 levels of WoD in 1/3 or 1/4 the normal time. I probably used them on 10 or more alts.

So your "suggestion" is that Blizzard reverse an action (removing them) that Blizzard did intentionally.

Nah, they removed them in their obsessive crusade to slow down levelling. If this were really related to WoD they would have removed the garrison XP potions as well.