Buff rogues!

Arenas
Im in arena and didnt get kill in the opener. Buff us please.
Sounds like a git gud situation to me
Yea... if youre sin you should kill/ force every cd in the opener or youre trash. No in between.
11/13/2018 01:24 AMPosted by Saltmasterx
Yea... if youre sin you should kill/ force every cd in the opener or your trash. No in between.

Literally every cd. xD
I would like to see modest 30 % dmg nerf to sin rogues. That would be a good start also remove vial and then healing from all rogues. They should have to retreat to the shadows when damaged and wait for a Healer to heal them.
11/13/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Abombanation
I would like to see modest 30 % dmg nerf to sin rogues. That would be a good start also remove vial and then healing from all rogues. They should have to retreat to the shadows when damaged and wait for a Healer to heal them.

I second this. If rogues are allowed to disengage from combat whenever the hell they want why should they get heals too?
11/13/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Abombanation

I second this. If rogues are allowed to disengage from combat whenever the hell they want why should they get heals too?