* graphics
* gameplay
* classes
* professions

The choices are:

* Final Fantasy XIV Online
* TES Online
* WoW

"Best of the Four refers to the top, not the games themselves (I only put three).
SWTOR
I love TES Online graphics, Final Fantasy's professions are so good I can level without fighting. I still mark for WoW's classes and game play.

I say WoW beats the other two, but not by much.
Gameplay goes to WoW.
Classes go to FF XIV.
Art goes to WoW.
Professions got to ESO.
11/13/2018 11:34 AMPosted by Germies
SWTOR

That would be best story telling and PvP though.
Graphics - ESO (character models are hideous but the lighting effects in ESO are gorgeous.
Gameplay - FFXIV
Classes - FFXIV
Professions - FFXIV
11/13/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Innavoig
Which of the following MMORPG has the best:
* graphics
* gameplay
* classes
* professions

The choices are:

* Final Fantasy XIV Online
* TES Online
* WoW

"Best of the Four refers to the top, not the games themselves (I only put three).

As someone who has sunk hundreds of hours into TESO, I can confidently say it is last place in everything you listed. The only thing good about it is the voice acting and storylines. It is very deficient when it comes to engaging gamplay and balance. The textures outside of the speech interactions are choppy and abrasive

I’ve never played FFXIV but WoW is superior to ESO from a gameplay perspective. I find ESO’s lore and story more interesting though
11/13/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Lathander
SWTOR

Def the best story telling, the art and graphics are nice too but my computer doesnt like it. Swtor has gone completely down hill for end game. One thing that really sets it apart from other mmo's is the story telling and GSF. They are lacking severely in every thing else.

I prefer the pvp style in wow. If you are looking at content, longevity, game play, lore, classes/races, I prefer WoW.
Graphics: ESO. Gotta give em credit there, but art teams for FF and WoW have done some crazy good stuff

Gameplay: WoW. Despite the GCD changes they arent as slow as FF

Classes: Not ESO...sorry ESO WoW and FF got you beat

Professions: FF
WoW, WoW, WoW, and WoW.
FFXIV gameplay feels agonizingly slow at low levels, but once you get more off GCD abilities to weave between weaponskills the combat is anything but slow.
Graphics go to WoW.

Story, Gameplay, Professions, and Classes goes to pen-and-paper Dungeons and Dragons.
WOW all the way.
Eve Online for graphics and gameplay
Silkroad
11/13/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Lathander
SWTOR

Graphics are better too, I really love playing SwToR, my pc, hopefully with tax refund there will be good sales to help me spend it. Whenever I'm playing SwToR I feel like I'm living a movie, lol I even start to have adventure movie dreams if I play it long enough.
I can't compare WOW to games I've never played. All I know is that I hope to be playing WOW for another 10+ years. While it's not what it used to be (imo), it's still the best computer game I've played in 40 odd years of playing them.
* graphics - WoW
* gameplay - WoW
* classes - Dark age of Camelot. Yeah I put another game here. DAoC have some of the best classes in any game still.
* professions - idk. I don't do crafting in games.
graphics: FF

gameplay: WoW

classes: FF

professions: FF