If Quel'thalas/Silvermoon Warfront?

General Discussion
I hope they give Blood Elves some props and it does not turn into Void Elves and Alliance just to good, mkay!

Meaning if we get a Cinematic and/or epic questline have us being the clever and smart Elves....Rangers (yes they still exisit... ) stalking the woods, Spell Breakers dominating casters, Blood Knights and Blood Mages tearing things up.

Remember isle of Thunder? Yea give us some more of that stuff with us!

P.S. please don't blow up the Sunwell again humans?
if a quel'thalas warfront was made, it wouldnt be put on the city itself. It would have to be some kind of fort on a spot of land that can switch hands. The one thing I can picture is maybe the ruins of western silvermoon.

As for how it would go, it would mainly be the Void elves vs the Blood elves.

You'd have Alleria, Umbric and perhaps Auric for Alliance.

Lor'themar, Haldoran and perhaps Rommath for Horde.

Doubt they'll add Vereesa.
I do worry for the Sunwell, as Alliera has been set up as sort of Chekhov's Void-Gun in relation to it. But we'll see.
11/14/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Tymberlea
I do worry for the Sunwell, as Alliera has been set up as sort of Chekhov's Void-Gun in relation to it. But we'll see.

Alleria represents a sort of Queen of hearts madness. She thinks she somehow knows best, as well as what is best for her once people, refusing to hear anything else, and insisting to go in and take up her position that is clearly toxic to them (via her closeness to the sunwell).

I honestly consider Alleria to be far more dangerous than Sylvanas. At least with Sylvanas, you know what to expect as she fully admits her desire to control death and raise them.
11/14/2018 06:50 AMPosted by Eleroleron

I honestly consider Alleria to be far more dangerous than Sylvanas.

Ok
I don't know, at this point I would be surprised if blizz is even considering adding more than just the 2 warfronts considering the content they revealed for 8.2.

11/14/2018 06:46 AMPosted by Eleroleron

Vereesa isn't Alliance or Horde, from BTS and the Hearthstone comic she's only loyal to the last remaining Wrynn.
11/14/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Mowachassa

Ok

As far as a threat to the Blood Elves & High Elves for that matter...she does pose a much larger threat. Her meer presence near the Sunwell should show you exactly what we mean, her and the Void elfs are legitimate threat to the population itself in Quel'thalas. Not even militarily speaking just straight up bad to even be in the area.

So yea if Void elves wish to take Silvermoon it would be very selfish of them to even think to do so knowing what they will cause (if they know, and they should know!)
11/14/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Mowachassa

Ok

Takes in what is considered to be an aggressive and maddening source.

Has whispers in her mind that constantly tell her to kill those around her.

Is linked to god-like beings that seek to eradicate the universe.

Her very presence near the Sunwell caused a void-like being to erupt through.

Yeah...she sounds amazingly safe to be around.
11/14/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Marsol
I don't know, at this point I would be surprised if blizz is even considering adding more than just the 2 warfronts considering the content they revealed for 8.2.

Vereesa isn't Alliance or Horde, from BTS and the Hearthstone comic she's only loyal to the last remaining Wrynn.

Think you have Valeera and Vereesa mixed up.
Isn't there only like 20 or so void elves according to lore? How could they possibly be a large enough force? Now if the High Elves end up helping...
you really think Vareesa would sit back and do nothing when they are fighting a warfront to control Silvermoon? after she blatantly says things like "the Blood Elves can still be redeemed and saved"? it
But you guys don't have rangers, they are farstriders you silly elf, rangers are a void/high elf unit.
11/14/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Necrotica
Isn't there only like 20 or so void elves according to lore? How could they possibly be a large enough force? Now if the High Elves end up helping...

There'd be 70?
If there is a silvermoon warfront I hope it has a canon ending of Lor’themar excuting Vereesa and her traitors.
11/14/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Tahrund
But you guys don't have rangers, they are farstriders you silly elf, rangers are a void/high elf unit.

Ranger General? Yea, we have one ;)
11/14/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Tyierin
If there is a silvermoon warfront I hope it has a canon ending of Lor’themar excuting Vereesa and her traitors.

That or them rejoining the blood elves.
11/14/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Eleroleron

Yeah...she sounds amazingly safe to be around.

Yeah you'll be much better off with the sister that wants to kill and then raise all of you as her undead minions. Good luck with that....
11/14/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Faradei
11/14/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Tahrund

Ranger General? Yea, we have one ;)

The titles are the same, but the army they command is the farstriders now, even though Halduron is the Ranger-General of Silvermoon.
I hope they kill off the last of the silver covenant in the warfront ending the highelves forever.