What Was Your First Main?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Druid. SWG was still my main game back then, but I thought I'd give wow a try.

I remember some guy fighting close by in Darkshore. I wasn't paying much attention to him. Apparently he died though and he sent me a torrent of messages telling me I would be blacklisted from the server for not helping him!
A human shadow priest, a night elf hunter, a gnome demo lock, a blood elf rogue after BC. After that I’ve swapped between this guy, a shaman, and a goblin hunter
Gave up on: Undead Rogue.
Leveled to max: Undead Mage.
Nelf hunter sometime in 2006. I aggroed alot of mobs somewhere between 1 and 10 <didn't have a pet>, run off the side of the world tree, couldn't get to my corpse, said F this game, and quit for a few months. When i came back i joined a guild that helped un-noob me a bit.
I need to qualify my answer before I give it.

When I started in 2005, I spent a few months playing various race and class combinations to somewhere between level 10 and level 15. I actually started Alliance-side, but eventually switched to the Horde. That is when I created my original main:

Orc Shaman
This was my first main from 04 to whenever wotlk came out out, then I switched over to a paladin. Now I have no TRUE main just a few 120s I play and that's rogue,paladin,shaman and Dk
This guy right here, been with me since 2006. Not my main anymore but he's still one of my top 4 most played guys i keep up to date with the exception of BFA, so far.
During vanilla I had a really hard choice to make. I had two cousins who I was very close with. One was on the Alliance playing as a Dwarf (Forget the class) and my other cousin was playing as an Orc Warrior.

They both kept trying to get me to play the "right" faction and eventually after much research and reading into the characters and replaying WC3 I ended up rolling a troll rogue.
11/14/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Lilcrim
This was my first main from 04 to whenever wotlk came out out, then I switched over to a paladin. Now I have no TRUE main just a few 120s I play and that's rogue,paladin,shaman and Dk

Sorry this was the main, paladin was after
a gnome mage then i switched to a enhancement shaman and that was all she wrote.
Tauren Shaman. I dinged 60 the night before BC came out.
Orc warrior when I first started, then troll druid since MoP.
This expansion I'm going to change but not that much: Zandalari druid
Vanilla- NE Rogue
BC- tauren druid
Wotlk- draenei shaman
Cata- dwarf priest
Skipped a few
BfA- dwarf mage
BE Rogue was my first max level in BC but I never raided. Just 5 mans.
Draenei paladin tank was my first raiding main.
<----- This gal right here!

That's as much as ANY of my toons can be considered a "main," given that I'm an unreformed altoholic ...
This toon
Dwarf Priest. Just Priest. Talents didn't exist yet.

Ended up leveling the same Dwarf Priest three times.
1 Pre Talents Beta
2 Post Talents Beta
3 Live Launch

I'm crazy enough that I am thinking of doing Dwarf Priest for Classic.
This character. TBC original Blood Elf.
Dis,priest til i couldn't play her because of the changes,then Dreanei ret.paladin.Now stuck to this mage ,mainly because people i met hate Arcane mages.