Why do horde players like to gank Alliance ?

General Discussion
Whenever I try to level up in legion or BFA Horde players always attack me...

I met a few who are nice but majority moment they see me would kill me with no remorse.....

All across BFA and legion this happens......

Once had a group of 12 horde players max leveling camping my body for over an hour all I was wanting to do was quest...

Yes I should turn warmode off shoudint I ? But I need that 10 percent XP boost to level up faster since heirlooms got nerfed massively.. And its not fair horde gets free 10% by forcing Alliance players to turn it off.
I kill EVERYTHING.

If it's red it's dead.
It goes both ways. Don't level in warmode. It's as simple as that.
Deal with it, finish leveling and return the favor. I know it sucks. Specially in legion because of all the horde players leveling demon hunters, but theres not much else you can do about.
becuase you activated warmode, which means if i see you, i kill you. if you dont want to keep dying turn off warmode.
Ok on the flip side why do Alliance gank squads form up and 5v1 a lvl 112 while /lol and /spitting on their corpse?

Happens on both sides so dont cry like it only happens to one side.
I didn't know Horde had the ability to force you to turn off WM??? This must be a skill I've yet to unlock.
11/14/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Basari
Yes I should turn warmode off shoudint I ? But I need that 10 percent XP boost to level up faster since heirlooms got nerfed massively.. And its not fair horde gets free 10% by forcing Alliance players to turn it off.
heirlooms still have their ~50% increase to exp gain, so they were not nerfed in that regard, your just upset that you actually need gear for the other slots outside of heirlooms.
Ask the alliance 120’s who fly over the invasion areas in legion ganking horde trying to level ...
Yes I should turn warmode off shoudint I ?

Yes. If your getting camped for an hour the 10% isn't making it go faster.

10% saves roughly 6 minutes an hour. Its not worth it for speed.
Because they turn an easy 30 min AV into a 2 hour AV
Nobody will ever have sympathy for a rogue complaining about ganking.
11/14/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Shadowfist
It goes both ways. Don't level in warmode. It's as simple as that.

People wave a flag in the air that says "I'm looking for a fight with anyone anytime idc what level" and then go "why do people fight me? I don't understand"

And the Alliance side victim mentality is just obnoxious considering Alliance is almost always the ones permanently camping flightpaths on my server.

But I need that 10 percent XP boost to level up faster since heirlooms got nerfed massively

You are confusing need with want.
Most people aren't dicks when you are leveling but if it happens to you enough that it slows you down disable warmode. Don't complain about World PvP when you have it enabled.

10% exp is not faster if you keep dying. if someone keeps dying with WM on while someone leveling with WM off, the person with WM off would get to max level faster than you......
PvP happened in PvP mode, odd how that works huh?

Semper Fi!
11/14/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Maxeline
I kill EVERYTHING.

If it's read it's dead.

Those poor books.
Clearly you haven't seen me in full gnomercy defensive mode out in Voldun.
11/14/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Gnomest

I don’t usually look down
11/14/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Mysterypants
11/14/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Gnomest

I don’t usually look down

That will be your downfall.