Why do horde players like to gank Alliance ?

General Discussion
11/14/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Daltorax
I kill EVERYTHING.

If it's read it's dead.

Those poor books.

lol
We have quests that tell us to.

I'd rather not even look at an Alliance player, but that loot tho!

(That's not true I like waving at them... it's sad that I have to bully them for sweet sweet loots...)
11/14/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Gnomest
11/14/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Mysterypants

I don’t usually look down

That will be your downfall.

Am I going to trip over you?
Cause its fun! Gotta show the alliance who the big dogs are after all.
11/14/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Basari
Whenever I try to level up in legion or BFA Horde players always attack me...

I met a few who are nice but majority moment they see me would kill me with no remorse.....

All across BFA and legion this happens......

Once had a group of 12 horde players max leveling camping my body for over an hour all I was wanting to do was quest...

Yes I should turn warmode off shoudint I ? But I need that 10 percent XP boost to level up faster since heirlooms got nerfed massively.. And its not fair horde gets free 10% by forcing Alliance players to turn it off.

One you're a rogue,rogue have a bad rep.And also if warmode is on, you'll be hunted.
Because ganking is funny and both factions do it regularly.

Myself included.
11/14/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Pyromor

I met a few who are nice but majority moment they see me would kill me with no remorse.....

Once had a group of 12 horde players max leveling camping my body for over an hour all I was wanting to do was quest...

Yes I should turn warmode off shoudint I ? But I need that 10 percent XP boost to level up faster since heirlooms got nerfed massively.. And its not fair horde gets free 10% by forcing Alliance players to turn it off.

One you're a rogue,rogue have a bad rep.And also if warmode is on, you'll be hunted.

Lol I am a peaceful rogue I dont abuse my powers cuz "with great power comes great responsbility"
I continually kept killing an undergeared hunter in Drustvar last night, I felt pretty bad because he was so helpless, but he's Alliance filth, so he's gotta die. Pvp constantly has me wresting with a lot of emotions though.
I've seen a group of around 20 or so horde camping one of the flightpaths in Zandalar, killing every alliance who flies in instantly. They did this periodically for many days.

Why do they do it?

Bloodlust, maybe. Hunger for 'honor, perhaps. Could even be revenge. Or maybe, just maybe, some men just want to watch the world burn.
11/14/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Käyn
Ok on the flip side why do Alliance gank squads form up and 5v1 a lvl 112 while /lol and /spitting on their corpse?

Happens on both sides so dont cry like it only happens to one side.

It happens more often on one side which is his point.
The same reason Alliance players like to gank Horde.
11/14/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Nemestrïnus
heirlooms still have their ~50% increase to exp gain, so they were not nerfed in that regard, your just upset that you actually need gear for the other slots outside of heirlooms.

Learn how to spell it's "you're". And no, he's mad he's constantly getting ganked not that you need meaningless gear to augment your heirlooms, learn how to read as well. The only funny part about this is he's a rogue. Literally the best class to be playing as alliance right now.
I dont know cuz its fun? If it bothers you so much, drop Warmode entirely. It isnt for everyone and it was made for people who wanted to do world content with a challenge of engaging in PvP combat.

The only rule I have for myself is that I would never gank lowbies who have Warmode turned on.

Simple. The way it goes is: if it's red, it's dead.
I kill EVERYTHING.

If it's read it's dead.

Those poor books.

It's like the Chairman Mao's read revolution all over again :P
But I need that 10 percent XP boost

For the 56,000th time - it is NOT an exp boost. It is an increase in experience for people who choose to put Warmode on while levelling to take into account times they are being attacked and delayed. (I worked really hard at not putting that last part in bold capitals).

You are being attacked, therefore you are given an extra 10% experience to allow for that.

If you feel frustrated or annoyed or whatever, then do without it. You may well find you level up faster normally.
11/14/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Shadowfist
It goes both ways. Don't level in warmode. It's as simple as that.

Sure. Alliance does it too, no doubt?

... but with the frequency that Horde players do? Absolutely not. Roughly 10x more likely. I play both factions, and Horde just attracts more of those kind of players.
Same reasons as Alliance players. Ask that guy who camped my corpse a couple nights ago. Ask those guys who brought a group of 5 to slaughter me while I was at half health from soloing an elite, which was at like 3% when they killed me.

The Horde may have more of those types, but I think this is an aesthetic thing. But just like how I'm generally not aggressive or a ganker, there are Alliance players who are.

So what, do you want them to ask for consent first?