Everyone stop hating on Blizzard!

General Discussion
I understand alot of you have frustrations but keep in mind Blizzard is a company and its goal is to make money and make a product that most people agree with.... They know their will be alot of people who dislike/hate their product...

But they stick to their goals and overall design a decent game I like sure its not at its glory of Lich king.... But I still like current expansion overall

I posted some things like this in past...

But I mean come on nobodys perfect and Blizzard is no excuse.... I know they messed up alot lately and have been ignoring people massively...

But overall BFA is still a good game no matter what you haters say.

If you agree with what I said about Blizzard upvote if not post why you disagree..

AND YES THIS POST IS FROM MY MAIN TOON!!! i HAVE THE COURAGE TO POST ON MY MAIN UNLIKE THE MAJORITY OF FORUMS USERS!!! ( sorry for caps but had to be caps to get message across)
You can't make me. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
11/14/2018 08:35 PMPosted by Lizzyon
I understand alot of you have frustrations but keep in mind Blizzard is a company and its goal is to make money and make a product that most people agree with.... They know their will be alot of people who dislike/hate their product...

But they stick to their goals and overall design a decent game I like sure its not at its glory of Lich king.... But I still like current expansion overall

I posted some things like this in past...

But I mean come on nobodys perfect and Blizzard is no excuse.... I know they messed up alot lately and have been ignoring people massively...

If you agree with what I said about Blizzard upvote if not post why you disagree..

AND YES THIS POST IS FROM MY MAIN TOON!!! i HAVE THE COURAGE TO POST ON MY MAIN UNLIKE THE MAJORITY OF FORUMS USERS!!! ( sorry for caps but had to be caps to get message across)

All 10 staff members are trying their very best, they are a very busy company.
Blizzard isn't around anymore. Its Actizzard now. Blizzard was killed a few years ago by the Activision parasite.
You're right, Blizzard is a company and their business is to build great games. Games, by their very definition are meant to be fun. The playerbase are feeling disgruntled because they are paying a monthly subscription fee for a game they current feel does not meet the expectation of 'fun'.

I would rather see people complain so that Blizzard has the opportunity to fix things, than just leave quietly and without a fuss. Also, forums are meant for discussion, and like it or not, threads criticizing the game in its current state is still discussion.
11/14/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Curzè
Blizzard was killed a few years ago by the Activision parasite.

[/quote]

Ugh no it's not.
lack of new skills, lack of new class, lack of content, lack of any attention or care. blizzard has checked out!
11/14/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Divium

Ugh no it's not.[/quote]Exactly BfA is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
I think there is something to be said about coherently critiquing design flaws and pointing out real problems. There is also something to be said about not taking a game so seriously - yes yes, money goes into it and there is a lot of money being thrown around - but if the state of a video game is affecting your life so negatively that you are having tantrums on a general discussion forum, the thing that needs to be re-evaulated is your priorities.
They're doing a whole bunch of stuff that's just really backwards

It's like they're ignoring the player base and making the game pc at the same time

Wait til the new forums come out and you get banned for having an opinion
People are entitled to their negative opinion about WoW and Blizzard. We are allowed to be critical.
11/14/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Lightwood
You're right, Blizzard is a company and their business is to build great games. Games, by their very definition are meant to be fun. The playerbase are feeling disgruntled because they are paying a monthly subscription fee for a game they current feel does not meet the expectation of 'fun'.

I would rather see people complain so that Blizzard has the opportunity to fix things, than just leave quietly and without a fuss. Also, forums are meant for discussion, and like it or not, threads criticizing the game in its current state is still discussion.

True I guess but still it gets me mad at times seeing people diss game I can understand it has flaws but it also has so many postives... .

I will agree Blizzard needs to work on their public relationships more their a bit out of touch with the consumers and seeing as how the stock is falling they pissed off quite a few of their shareholders to some degree..

And I understand current way of earning loot frustrates some people but its still faster then the old way.... .....

And classes have been getting a little too simple I agree..

But overall Wow as a whole when you look at it despite its age is still a good product...

Now a few years down road I not sure I can say same thing... It will likely be dead by 2022-2024 at current rate if Blizzard does not fix their PR department..... But if they can fix it game might last beyond 2022-2024 or not.. we shall see.
overall BFA is still a good game

So far, not really.

It could get better with some of the coming changes, but atm it's just....idk, nothing feels worth even trying for.
BFA raids and some of the 5 man's are fun but other than that it's boring. If these guys actually play the game they should know that.

Keep your head in the sand, buddy.
POST ON YOUR MAIN ION!
If they were actually trying to make a good game over profit we would forgive them. But they are making a bad product in trying to MILK profit. And that is why it is frustrating. No one care in Legion when there were all these blizz service charges. The Game was fun. However now it is a reskin of Legion.
11/14/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Korelgor
if the state of a video game is affecting your life so negatively that you are having tantrums on a general discussion forum, the thing that needs to be re-evaulated is your priorities.
I agree in part with not taking a game so seriously, but for my own part I have very little free time in which to spend doing unproductive things like gaming. For the last 13 years I have had very little cause to take issue with giving Blizzard my money and time because I felt that I was amply compensated with escapism of the highest quality.

Right now however, I am feeling a little robbed. So pardon me for being mildly negative.

Quite the contradiction. If a companies goal is to make money, it should be a concern if a lot of people dislike or hate their product. This is counterproductive, obviously.