Everyone stop hating on Blizzard!

General Discussion
11/15/2018 06:34 AMPosted by Bolgg
THEY SEEMED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE GOOD GAMES

Diablo 2 is the only thing I remember being good. Truth be told, the original diablo wasn't that good.
11/14/2018 08:35 PMPosted by Lizzyon
I understand alot of you have frustrations but keep in mind Blizzard is a company and its goal is to make money and make a product that most people agree with.... They know their will be alot of people who dislike/hate their product...

But they stick to their goals and overall design a decent game I like sure its not at its glory of Lich king.... But I still like current expansion overall

I posted some things like this in past...

But I mean come on nobodys perfect and Blizzard is no excuse.... I know they messed up alot lately and have been ignoring people massively...

But overall BFA is still a good game no matter what you haters say.

If you agree with what I said about Blizzard upvote if not post why you disagree..

AND YES THIS POST IS FROM MY MAIN TOON!!! i HAVE THE COURAGE TO POST ON MY MAIN UNLIKE THE MAJORITY OF FORUMS USERS!!! ( sorry for caps but had to be caps to get message across)

I would agree but there once was a time when companies made excellent games and corporate greed took a back seat. So no, I will not stop hating on this company.
I understand alot of you have frustrations but keep in mind Blizzard is a company and its goal is to make money and make a product that most people agree with.... They know their will be alot of people who dislike/hate their product...

But they stick to their goals and overall design a decent game I like sure its not at its glory of Lich king.... But I still like current expansion overall

But I mean come on nobodys perfect and Blizzard is no excuse.... I know they messed up alot lately and have been ignoring people massively...

If you agree with what I said about Blizzard upvote if not post why you disagree..

AND YES THIS POST IS FROM MY MAIN TOON!!! i HAVE THE COURAGE TO POST ON MY MAIN UNLIKE THE MAJORITY OF FORUMS USERS!!! ( sorry for caps but had to be caps to get message across)

you had me up to the point you started assuming people post on characters other than their main because they lack courage - sorry no upvote for you.
No. They deserve the hate. Personal attacks are out of line, but ActiBlizz as a company deserves it, IMHO.
This whole 'Blizzard is a company and it's primary goal is $' is kinda nonsense.

The primary goal should be to create enjoyable games and experiences for the fans, and the cash will follow.

But sadly the primary goal is cash, and the fun games do not follow. And the cash neither.
I'll never understand people whiteknight for and defend corporations.

Like, what do you expect to achieve?

So an entire post about hating on Haters?
I feel Blizzard dropped the ball on the Allied Races.

if they had made them accessible upon purchase, a lot of people would have been singing a different tune right now...
I could easily stop hating Blizzard, if they'd stop being so smug and condescending all the time. This is the same company that thought hardcore Blizzcon attendees would be hyped for a mobile version of a 6 year old game that isn't even being made by Blizzard.

People quit because they are tired of having their issues with the game flat out ignored, or what's even better is when they come out and roll out the jedi mind tricks to tell you that they thing you don't like is actually something that you do like, and it's simply better in every way, but that you're just not capable of seeing WHY that is.

Maybe unpruning the game and fixing the GCD change would be a good start to show they actually have gameplay designers still at Blizzard, and not just a bunch of market analysts and PR spokesmen.