Be toxic toward healers, no heals.

Battlegrounds
Just rolled a druid and im loving it a lot. Its a very fun class with amazing heals, mobility and utility.

That being said... i refuse to heal crybabies.

- Join a random BG.

- Pump out HoTs on every1 i can reach.

- Get 3 people pummeling the living crap out of me, no peels so i run away hoping i can live.

- Dumb moron warrior says "omg druid what r u DOiNG??? get on cart DURPPPP"

- Dumb warrior continues to belittle me.

- I check charts, i am doing the most healing out of any player in the match. I check damage doen, and warrior dummy is literally at the very bottom lol.

- I troll the **** out of him by healing every1 else and giving him no heals.

- he cries and cried and cries like a little baby, he dies over and over again and i lol every time.

- game ends, i do some insane healing ... warrior friend does virtually no damage at all lol.

take note, dont talk crap about your healers if youre not going to peel. its not the healers fault he./she may have to run away when they have 3 ppl beating the crap out of them.

lol at that warrior tho XD
bonus tip: if you really want heals, set your healer on focus, follow him/her. peel for him/her and dont complain if u dont get a heal when they r being stunned and kicked to death by 3 different peopel at once.

its really that simple!

i cant believe people think crying about heals is gonna get them more heals just lol
https://wago.io/H1xucW0AW
Sounds like the warrior may have been on to something though.
"this healer is running away from the fight, everyone report him AFK so we can get a better healer"
Had a guy last night saying "kick the heals! they can't even stay alive!" we had like 4-5 people beating on us and we died.. big shocker!
There is always going to be that guy who has to blame someone, and healers, are always the easier ones to blame, even though I have seen games won without a single healer.
Just ignore him and move on and don't let jerks like that bother you, they aren't worth your time.
I get cursed out when that one guy who is off alone fighting in some corner get's no heals. Makes me feel all giggly inside LOL.
I usually take an opposite approach. I sit on the complainer and pocket heal the crap out of him.

*warrior complains*
Me: "U R RIGHT MAN I AM COMING TO HEAL YOU"
*starts spamming heals on complainer even at max hp*
Me: "WAIT I HAVE TO DRINK!"
Me: "KILL!"
Me: "YOU GOT THEM! GO GO GO"
Me: "I GOT YOU"
Me. "EVERYONE RALLY TO ____ ! WE GOT THIS!"

I never stop spamming heals even when he's at full hp and no enemy around. Basically just match his obnoxious child behavior with over the top obnoxious child behavior.
1. Doing petty things like that hurts your team’s chances of winning

2. Leaderboard damage/healing is not a remotely reliable metric to measure success, nor has it ever been
11/14/2018 11:11 PMPosted by Rayu
Just rolled a druid and im loving it a lot. Its a very fun class with amazing heals, mobility and utility.

- Join a random BG.

- Get 3 people pummeling the living crap out of me, no peels so i run away hoping i can live.

- I check charts, i am doing the most healing out of any player in the match. I check damage doen, and warrior dummy is literally at the very bottom lol.

- he cries and cried and cries like a little baby, he dies over and over again and i lol every time.

- game ends, i do some insane healing ... warrior friend does virtually no damage at all lol.

take note, dont talk crap about your healers if youre not going to peel. its not the healers fault he./she may have to run away when they have 3 ppl beating the crap out of them.

I think any Healer who is on a team with a Rogue I'm playing would say I always try to protect them. Saying that, withholding heals is just going to get you killed faster. Then of course the whole party falls apart and of course the Healer gets blamed.
Sometimes the Sub Rogue gets blamed for doing terrible DPS too.

I give Healers a lot of credit especially the ones who stick with it and get good.
It's so common that it's a warrior crying about heals lol! Awareness is key for them and a lot are just not aware of where their healers are which tells you they aren't peeling for you either. Bad players are bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
11/15/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Meyka
It's so common that it's a warrior crying about heals lol! Awareness is key for them and a lot are just not aware of where their healers are which tells you they aren't peeling for you either. Bad players are bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arms suffers the most of any spec for rolling without a healer. It makes sense that they cry the most about lack of heals. It's hard for me to play any spec other than fury on my war because of no sustain.
11/15/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Erelir
1. Doing petty things like that hurts your team’s chances of winning

2. Leaderboard damage/healing is not a remotely reliable metric to measure success, nor has it ever been

I agree with this, but to add, it's demoralizing to the team and healer to be screamed at yelled at told that "you mom should have aborted you" and other horrible, horrible things.

People who camp the leaderboard are usually insecure i would imagine and need some type of validation, but i think in this case, he is saying he was TRYING very hard to do his best, and it wasn't good enough.

Sheesh it's just a game why do people have to get so mean about it.
Especially casual Bg's.
11/15/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Jdpp
11/15/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Meyka

Arms suffers the most of any spec for rolling without a healer. It makes sense that they cry the most about lack of heals. It's hard for me to play any spec other than fury on my war because of no sustain.

Absolutely. At this point it's a meme. I just got mine leveled as arms and I totally get it but the vitriol some of them spit out because of it is appalling. Most of the time if I check details there's a respectable amount of healing on them anyway so not much else to be done.
i reserve the right to talk crap on healers if i peel for them and they still suck
rolling a healer doesn't make you immune to criticism, though i do appreciate the effort to try at least
11/14/2018 11:11 PMPosted by Rayu

- Join a random BG.

why not run towards the group instead of away? who can help you when you stand 200 yards away. so stupid
11/15/2018 07:19 AMPosted by Tianhai
People who camp the leaderboard are usually insecure i would imagine and need some type of validation

Meh, I don't think I am insecure at all and my goal every bg is to be at the top of a column other than deaths.
11/15/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Meyka
11/15/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Jdpp

Absolutely. At this point it's a meme. I just got mine leveled as arms and I totally get it but the vitriol some of them spit out because of it is appalling. Most of the time if I check details there's a respectable amount of healing on them anyway so not much else to be done.

Most of the time when I check details, the healer that's being complained about is either pocketing a single dude or pumping 99% of his heals into himself. Do everyone else running randoms a favor; if you don't plan on healing your team, stop queuing healer. Better off with an extra DPS if you're just gonna be a prima donna like the OP. HPS matter's in pvp despite what you're idiotic guildies told you.

Just because you rolled a healer doesn't make you immune to criticism. I reserve the right to call you a !@#$ter if you don't perform at the limited team roll you signed up for. Don't want to deal with that kind of pressure, then don't queue healer it ain't for everyone.
11/15/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Dranoe2E73AD
11/15/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Meyka

Most of the time when I check details, the healer that's being complained about is either pocketing a single dude or pumping 99% of his heals into himself. Do everyone else running randoms a favor; if you don't plan on healing your team, stop queuing healer. Better off with an extra DPS if you're just gonna be a prima donna like the OP. HPS matter's in pvp despite what you're idiotic guildies told you.

Just because you rolled a healer doesn't make you immune to criticism. I reserve the right to call you a !@#$ter if you don't perform at the limited team roll you signed up for. Don't want to deal with that kind of pressure, then don't queue healer it ain't for everyone.

You realize it's pretty normal for a healer to have a lot of their healing on themselves, right? Especially if the enemy has any kind of sense. If it's 99% into themselves then they're likely being focused and you need to help them. If they're truly bad that's one thing but what you're describing is what these kinds of people think and it's wrong.

Criticism is one thing, telling healers to go kill themselves and behaving in a harrassing manner is not okay. Even if the healer is the worst healer in the world that type of abuse is not okay.