is there anyone who isnt

Arenas
a BFA glad

Feelsbadman
I am not a glad for bfa, however for the people that are (but can't quite push rank 1), I really feel like they should put in a title above Gladiator that is between Glad and Rank 1. Something like "Elite Gladiator", etc, that has its own title and own unique mount.. Lets say for getting to 2700.

It seems like there's really no incentive right now for people that got Glad to push as high of rating as they can if they know rank 1 is out of the question.. Several of my friends that got glad have for the most part stopped queueing because they know they can't get rank 1, and have nothing else to work towards.
11/15/2018 01:53 AMPosted by Prolifics
I am not a glad for bfa, however for the people that are (but can't quite push rank 1), I really feel like they should put in a title above Gladiator that is between Glad and Rank 1. Something like "Elite Gladiator", etc, that has its own title and own unique mount.. Lets say for getting like 2700.

It seems like there's really no incentive right now for people that got Glad to push as high of rating as they can if they know rank 1 is out of the question.. Several of my friends that got glad have for the most part stopped queueing because they know they can't get rank 1, and have nothing else to work towards.

shoulda coulda woulda

but blizzard wont.
Im not, Carry me please! 2100 would be fine ;)
I see so many glass in front of Org. Never seen so many before.
hey dad im a bfa glad
11/15/2018 01:53 AMPosted by Prolifics
I am not a glad for bfa, however for the people that are (but can't quite push rank 1), I really feel like they should put in a title above Gladiator that is between Glad and Rank 1. Something like "Elite Gladiator", etc, that has its own title and own unique mount.. Lets say for getting to 2700.

I think the system is fine as is, someone like me who is solid at pvp but doesn’t have the time to commit to non-stop queing for titles has something to work towards. So I play a couple hours every few days when my partners are on and slowly work my way to a hard set cut off for a goal.
More BfA glads than Legion duelists.
tfw u finally get glad and rush to org dueling area to show mount off and see 10 people already sitting on theirs